Michael Eric Dyson outed in Congress for hitting on Nancy Mace.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was ALL up on that...

:lol: :lol2: :roflmao:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit don’t look like flirting and yall taking the bait of that bitch which is what she wanted.

Maybe you can argue he played himself putting his guard down but what those texts read like is they had issues they texted back and forth and the guns wasn’t drawn and he gave her a compliment.

If he did anything wrong it was letting his guard down thinking those texts wouldn’t be used against him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That text doesn't look like he was trying to hit on her. He just complimented her and tried to be gracious.

He didn't say anything to suggest he wanted any further interaction with her. That's that racist white woman shit that got Emmett Till killed.

She spinned the narrative and got a lot of you believing her bullshit.
I missed this before I posted. I see it the same way you did. If he did one thing wrong it was texting her because you know how they are and he even know she racist. They will stoop to any level…..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's way too old to get caught up on some dumb shit like this. the Fuck you taking pictures with the enemy for anyway?
Because they ain’t enemies. Look at them they exchanging texts. It’s all a big ass game. I caught on to that a long time ago when I seen two people on the opposite end debate each other and pretend to hate each other because to brother views. Especially in politics.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Because they ain’t enemies. Look at them they exchanging texts. It’s all a big ass game. I caught on to that a long time ago when I seen two people on the opposite end debate each other and pretend to hate each other because to brother views. Especially in politics.
Does make you wonder if the reason he played himself is because he has fucked some of these "rivals" before and he ended up getting caught with a sneaky right cross...otherwise it comes off real fucking stupid

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does make you wonder if the reason he played himself is because he has fucked some of these "rivals" before and he ended up getting caught with a sneaky right cross...otherwise it comes off real fucking stupid
I would assume so but you never know. Because he been in the game for years. You don’t just get dumb out of nowhere. Probably been doing it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t move like that, especially with white women. They try to bait you into compliments, next thing you know she’s accusing you of trying to fuck.
Yep. I was raised that way as a child and I’m a millennial. Dyson old enough to predate that and know better. I don’t think he was legit trying to smash but he for sure played himself thinking this wouldn’t happen.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That shit don’t look like flirting and yall taking the bait of that bitch which is what she wanted.

Maybe you can argue he played himself putting his guard down but what those texts read like is they had issues they texted back and forth and the guns wasn’t drawn and he gave her a compliment.

If he did anything wrong it was letting his guard down thinking those texts wouldn’t be used against him.
Bruh, let your girl find you taking a picture hugged up with another woman, telling her how good you look together, calling her gorgeous, and sending her kiss emojis and see what happens.

OR

Let you look in your girl's phone and see this same shit...

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

u are probably right but it doesnt matter
u dont play like that. specially in these times.
he did it to himself
he lucky she didnt throw a metoo charge with it lol

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
AND he himself said Abby Phillips was there and taking pictures with them. If this is what he does with all women, all he has to do is kindly post a picture of him hugged up with her, and calling her gorgeous.

Other than that, explain why he did that with one woman and not the other.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, let your girl find you taking a picture hugged up with another woman, telling her how good you look together, calling her gorgeous, and sending her kiss emojis and see what happens.

OR

Let you look in your girl's phone and see this same shit...
Hold on if we talking about as far as a relationship goes I didn’t know he was married. His wife has a right to be upset for sure. I’m just saying what she selling ain’t what’s being sold. She making it like he sent dick picks to her. It all seems in jest. He played himself sure but that ain’t real flirting.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yep. I was raised that way as a child and I’m a millennial. Dyson old enough to predate that and know better. I don’t think he was legit trying to smash but he for sure played himself thinking this wouldn’t happen.

^^^^

I think that's it right there.

He let his guard down and tried to olive branch the enemy.

He made an innocent gesture forgetting that they don't see us as human.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
If you're a proud Black man and love Black women, why are you heaping praises on the white woman and not the Black one?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly and for someone who been in the gsme this long makes me wonder why he let his guard down for someone who’s a racist….

^^^^

The curse of the left and the liberal and the Democrat.

They need to STOP IT.

They bringing super soakers against AR- 15s.

This is war.

Act accordingly

He could have just said thank you for joining me in the picture you looked lovely. I hope our organizations can find more common ground to lead the American people forward.

It ain't that hard.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
To the bruvs saying, "That's not macking. He paid her a compliment. He did nothing wrong." If that's how yall are outchea interacting with these new bihs; then yall are in trouble. Play like that with the wrong one, and you'll be sitting in front of HR or the law, pleading your unwinnable case. So if you're out here trying to buddy mack heaux in 2024, listen to MJ....

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
To the bruvs saying, "That's not macking. He paid her a compliment. He did nothing wrong." If that's how yall are outchea interacting with these new bihs; then yall are in trouble. Play like that with the wrong one, and you'll be sitting in front of HR or the law, pleading your unwinnable case. So if you're out here trying to buddy mack heaux in 2024, listen to MJ....

u know he wanted taste of good ol mayo
mayonnaise.gif