Michael Eric Dyson outed in Congress for hitting on Nancy Mace.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
u know he wanted taste of good ol mayo
mayonnaise.gif

Shameful...

:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To the bruvs saying, "That's not macking. He paid her a compliment. He did nothing wrong." If that's how yall are outchea interacting with these new bihs; then yall are in trouble. Play like that with the wrong one, and you'll be sitting in front of HR or the law, pleading your unwinnable case. So if you're out here trying to buddy mack heaux in 2024, listen to MJ....

We know it will get you in trouble. We saying it shouldn’t.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
Then we in agreement aren't we?
All I'm saying is something happen for him to say that in a text vs when he standing right there next to her. Why didnt he say that in front of her?
He thought about it and was like she was slick flirting with me and I didnt catch it. Let me shoot her this text......thats all im saying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All I'm saying is something happen for him to say that in a text vs when he standing right there next to her. Why didnt he say that in front of her?
He thought about it and was like she was slick flirting with me and I didnt catch it. Let me shoot her this text......thats all im saying.

I'm saying he was dumb

And that response from her kinda proves your flirting theory and makes it seem like it was not entirely one sided

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont think it was one sided , but you dont put it on text. You smarter than that or maybe not.

You and I are.

Especially if your married.

Dyson was wrong on a lot.

He is married so right there he dumb as f**k

She is white

She is a "colleague"

She is a right wing publicly racist Maga trump supporter.

She was flirting back or initiated the flirting

And that HAHAHAHA was a dead give away. Right there he should have texted back

"but seriously it was a lovely event and I hope can build a bridge of friendship across the aisle. Have a blessed evening thank you again for allowing me to take a thick quick picture.

Wtf was he thinking?

Last edited: