Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on November 15th... postponed due to Mike Tyson’s medical situation on the plane

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
movie-time-movie.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its funny folks who dont understand boxing think, when fighters fight each other,

its because of a dislike, when fighters agree to fight in ring and share profit,

its the greatest respect a boxer can do for another boxer....

to NOT want to fight another fighters, is the greatest DISRESPECT you can show a boxer...

Its an EASY payday for Mike Tyson who would love the fan fare of walking into the ring again......

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
why do you care though.. he can break a sweat if he wants lol

I'll never understood BGOL niggas typing from their cubical hating on who the next man gets bread..smh
Slow your roll bro. How I’m I hatin? Obviously you haven’t read my previous comments. At 57 years old and worth 10 mil and having the fame and celeb that Mike has there are plenty of other ways he can make money without having to beak a sweat or legitimizing that fraud of a boxer white boy. Shit I’m ten years younger than Mike and I don’t break a sweat to get bread, the only time I break a sweat is when I want. When I hit the gym.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Tyson must be getting a heavy bag because it’s a lose-lose situation for him regardless of the outcome.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I wouldn't put it pass Paul to pay Tyson 50 Million to take a dive
If he wins (which no way on earth he should) He could make absurd amounts of
money going forward. #ChessNotCheckers
If this was 20 years ago when Tyson was mentally ill I believe he would do it. Today I don't think he is willing to take a dive willingly.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
If this was 20 years ago when Tyson was mentally ill I believe he would do it. Today I don't think he is willing to take a dive willingly.
He don't have anything to lose now. Its an Exhibition
At least 20 years ago it would go toward his record

Paul KNOWS everybody hates him. He KNOWS everybody wants Tyson to rip his head off
This is a perfect money generated. No way he's stepping in the ring without a plan in place.
He's young and this is an investment (whatever company flipping the bill) 50 Million to Tyson to
make it look like a good fight and loses. Win/Win for everyone

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
It hasn't been decided if it will be an exhibition or not unless something has changed from what I was reading.
I highly doubt ANY State Boxing Commission will license a damn near 60 year old a Boxer
who hasn't fought in 19 years a license to fight
100% an exhibition despite any BS they say or don't say.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly think Mike is gonna try to hurt him. This like Jordan playing against a high school kid with autism. Jordan would STILL give that lil nicca that work.

Athletes who were at the top most likely don't take kindly to people making a mockery of their sport. Tyson bout to beat the brakes off this nicca and end his career killing the hype beast train fareal fareal.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I honestly think Mike is gonna try to hurt him. This like Jordan playing against a high school kid with autism. Jordan would STILL give that lil nicca that work.

Athletes who were at the top most likely don't take kindly to people making a mockery of their sport. Tyson bout to beat the brakes off this nicca and end his career killing the hype beast train fareal fareal.
Not too far from what really happened once lol.

Black 454

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't like it Mike is almost 60 and Jake will come in Heavier than Mike overall hope Mike puts this clown to sleep

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Anything with the Paul brothers is WWE to me, think of the narrative first not the competition.
Tyson knocks out Jake Paul, Paul's first loss to one of the greatest heavyweight, redemption arc Jake wins the bigger rematch.
or
Jake Paul knocks out Tyson, meh, another victory over a washed up fighter, fixed.