datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So AEW will be in Philly on 11/2 Collision and NXT on 11/6.
The NXT show is sold out.
A Wednesday show is sold out. The tix just went on sale.
Post Halloween Havoc show. I
AEW has plenty of seats for between $20-$34

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GaiTEUYXUAASDma

ab3e85b669c0e9212618dca95bd4c3805f861c7b.jpg

Let's not fuck this up. All they have to do is give us a 25 minute match.

GaigtIQXEAAMSXt

GaigtIQWgAAIkQT

GaigtIAXYAAao0P

GaigtITXIAAY0Dr

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I can't take you WWE stans seriously. Instead of just saying, Carlito said some dumb shit, y'all in here defending it and doing whataboutisms. Knowing good and gotdamn well if that shit happened in any other promotion y'all would be talking about the shit nonstop...lol Shit is hilarious

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Waits for someone to chime in ala Keith Lee calling out the change of her name as being a mistake....lolz it worked out OK for Walter/Gunther.

I just need a Rhea Ripley, zaria/Delta team up, throw in Damien, break up the new job squad aka judgement day and have them take the Name back as the rightful leaders. Lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
This is why I can't take you WWE stans seriously. Instead of just saying, Carlito said some dumb shit, y'all in here defending it and doing whataboutisms. Knowing good and gotdamn well if that shit happened in any other promotion y'all would be talking about the shit nonstop...lol Shit is hilarious
Except that it did happen in aew(and happens often) and nobody here is pointing it out immediately like the Joshi defender @Mastermind2002 did with Carlito lol no one here gives a fuck about a little racial humor.,WWE "stans"(only stans i see here are aew fans who are insanely defensive and can never criticize or accept criticism of their favorite wrasslin company's) are just pointing out the hypocrisy of the dublos and the fact they can't keep WWEs name out of their mouth.

Just look at how that black woman hating wannabe ninja announced MJFs Tubi movie role lol he had to bring up WWE...

rent fucking free

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Damn, look how quick the defender of all things japanese. Came into the thread to call this out lmao they could Lynch jade on smackdown and this fuck wouldn't care.

Him and Truth love them asian chics man....:lol: Shit or anyone non black it seems I remember the Italian wrestler was gaining a little weight and dudes called her out on it and he said we shouldn't body shame her I'm like damn Jade don't get this type of defense lol.

I swear today's wrestling "fans" are an insufferable bunch. Calling Carlito's "I gotta learn Chinese" line racist. FFS, he's a dumb/cocky idiot. That's his gimmick.

It's always the same AEW neckbeards claiming everything and anyone they perceive as anti-AEW is racist.
These are probably the same whiteboys that play video games online calling Black folks niqqers, lol.

It be the people who aren’t even Asian with the fake outrage….

These are all the posts that mention Carlito, who's defending it?

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
The fans are feeling her too, she was getting a good reaction all night. Guilia needs to stop smoking the whole time she wrestlers, looks kinda goofy lol
Steph came in ready to go. Her style fits better than the joshi style. I have no problem with Giulia, give her time to adjust to her style and find her footing, that's why they opted to put her in NXT.

Last edited: