Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97% LITE SPOILERS!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What were you watching the cam on, a laptop?
Watched it on my bedroom tv(I forget 40 or 42 inches) after taking a fat bump of extremely strong kanna extract so I was in the best possible mood feeling great and ready for a fun movie. Lol I'll give it another shot once it drops on streaming I was just disappointed upon first viewing.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like the cam watchers didn't enjoy it as much as theater watchers

Also I think "casual" Marvel fans probably didn't enjoy it as much as "hardcore" Marvel fans
I've seen Marvel movies, Xmen movies, and the Xmen cartoon from back in the 90's as a kid
But its been so long ago, that I don't remember every detail
And also I wasn't that big into the comics as a kid
So with this Deadpool movie, some of the easter eggs kind of went over my head :dunno:
"Casual" Marvel fans were probably like "Fuck it I'll just watch the bootleg since the quality is clear enough"

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I lookl at this movie in the same light as the flash and even though fhe flash is hot garbage compared to dp3 they're both basically the same type of movie. They both ended acranchise with a bunch of fan service

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I lookl at this movie in the same light as the flash and even though fhe flash is hot garbage compared to dp3 they're both basically the same type of movie. They both ended acranchise with a bunch of fan service
Man I don’t get the hate Flash got. The best DC movie I seen in years lol.

Darkness's

Registered
Man I don’t get the hate Flash got. The best DC movie I seen in years lol.
I first saw it on a cam rip and it did nothing for me. I watched again in hi def and i really hated it. Every body knows about the bad cgi in the opening scene so i wont touch on that. What grinded my gears about this movie is that its a josstice league flick On the first cam rip during the bridge scene. It jumped from english to french in the hu def scene . Thy did thet same dumb lasso gag from justice league and batfleck is smiling football n ugh! Then there's all the other dumb shit you have to sot through untill the last 45n\ minutes into the film Barry trying to run without powers. Past tense doofbal lbarry and his loser dork friends. All thst just to get to keaton and Batman. If it wasnt for 89 batman nobody would fuck with this movie and this was not the best dc movie wonder woman ,aquaman shazam andthe suicide squad was the best and because you said thet i van never take any crique you have seriously for now on out.

Darkness's

Registered
Yall comic heads yall have different expectations im a casual lol.
You dont need to be a comic head to tell whether or not these movies are bad gou just need common sense. B2 obnective and look st these movies the same eay you see any other movie and youll see the flaws like bad wrting, acting, special effects. Plot holes etc. same goes for star wars

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I first saw it on a cam rip and it did nothing for me. I watched again in hi def and i really hated it. Every body knows about the bad cgi in the opening scene so i wont touch on that. What grinded my gears about this movie is that its a josstice league flick On the first cam rip during the bridge scene. It jumped from english to french in the hu def scene . Thy did thet same dumb lasso gag from justice league and batfleck is smiling football n ugh! Then there's all the other dumb shit you have to sot through untill the last 45n\ minutes into the film Barry trying to run without powers. Past tense doofbal lbarry and his loser dork friends. All thst just to get to keaton and Batman. If it wasnt for 89 batman nobody would fuck with this movie and this was not the best dc movie wonder woman ,aquaman shazam andthe suicide squad was the best and because you said thet i van never take any crique you have seriously for now on out.
I said the best DC movie I’ve seen in years and you lost movies that came out during Covid lol…..clearly I’m not talking about those movies.

I like Flash and I liked Keaton coming back. Sue me.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You dont need to be a comic head to tell whether or not these movies are bad gou just need common sense. B2 obnective and look st these movies the same eay you see any other movie and youll see the flaws like bad wrting, acting, special effects. Plot holes etc. same goes for star wars
Like I said I don’t take movies as serious as yall. I go to be entertained. I don’t expect Citizen Kane or Godfather when I see a Deadpool movie. I expect what I got honestly lol.

Darkness's

Registered
I said the best DC movie I’ve seen in years and you lost movies that came out during Covid lol…..clearly I’m not talking about those movies.

I like Flash and I liked Keaton coming back. Sue me.

Like I said I don’t take movies as serious as yall. I go to be entertained. I don’t expect Citizen Kane or Godfather when I see a Deadpool movie. I expect what I got honestly lol.
The flash still sucks though.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
When are we opening this thread up to open discussions?
Like I said earlier IMO once its in theaters you cant avoid spoilers.

My best friend text me this morning about the cameos and I was like shit I hate that is spoiled for you, because while you can know someone is in it, how they present and introduce said cameo makes all the difference.