Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97% LITE SPOILERS!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The intrigue: About 5% of audiences for typical R-rated movies are under 17, compared to 11% for "Deadpool and Wolverine." IMAX and other premium screen formats helped drive sales as well — contributing 18% of gross global sales.
It was children in the theater I was in literally children. I let my kids watch some shit I shouldn’t but never would I let them see this shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was children in the theater I was in literally children. I let my kids watch some shit I shouldn’t but never would I let them see this shit.

I saw actually little kids I mean families go to see this.

Please everyone remember that when they try to ban books and erase slavery from history and talk about religion and protecting the children.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Watched it on my bedroom tv(I forget 40 or 42 inches) after taking a fat bump of extremely strong kanna extract so I was in the best possible mood feeling great and ready for a fun movie. Lol I'll give it another shot once it drops on streaming I was just disappointed upon first viewing.
What is kana extract and how can I get some?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Props for these links. They work eay better than flixtor now i can watch all my streaming shows, fallout, clipped, wu tang etc

Unfortunately, looks like that first website just went down (Flixflare)
I'm not sure if its permanent or just a temporary issue though :dunno:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What is kana extract and how can I get some?
Extract of a African succulent aka Sceletium tortuosum(couple other names) used as far back as pre historic times by African hunters and gatherers for it's stimulating and mood altering effects, the plant version is more chill but the extract is where it's at, snort about 20mg and I'm 5 minutes you'll start feeling a rush that feels like you too 100 shots of expresso after snotting a gram like of coke lol I'm about 15 minutes all the rush and anxiety passes and you're left with a euphoric ecstasy like feeling, music sound amazing, colors pop, it's pretty great(different strains of extract have slightly different effects) even after the main effects wear off i tend to feel happy the rest of the day

Its fully legal in all states, safe as far as studies have shown, non addictive and a lot of fun.

Pro tip in about 30% of people it will have no effect...at first(or no effect after the first high.) but good news is that to get around that all you have to do is keep going it lol could take a couple days - week but once it works it'll work after that every time. For me I got high as fuck the first time and not as much the second, kept doing it once or twice a day for about three days and now it works every time. Did a one hour session in complete darkness with nothing but music today and feel fantastic!

I'll dm my trusted vendor if you're interested

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Unfortunately, looks like that first website just went down (Flixflare)
I'm not sure if its permanent or just a temporary issue though :dunno:
The servers are full same with flixtor. This usually happens when a njg box office draw like deadpol hits the theatres and a lot of peole are using rhe site.it should be back up once the hype dies down.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Extract of a African succulent aka Sceletium tortuosum(couple other names) used as far back as pre historic times by African hunters and gatherers for it's stimulating and mood altering effects, the plant version is more chill but the extract is where it's at, snort about 20mg and I'm 5 minutes you'll start feeling a rush that feels like you too 100 shots of expresso after snotting a gram like of coke lol I'm about 15 minutes all the rush and anxiety passes and you're left with a euphoric ecstasy like feeling, music sound amazing, colors pop, it's pretty great(different strains of extract have slightly different effects) even after the main effects wear off i tend to feel happy the rest of the day

Its fully legal in all states, safe as far as studies have shown, non addictive and a lot of fun.

Pro tip in about 30% of people it will have no effect...at first(or no effect after the first high.) but good news is that to get around that all you have to do is keep going it lol could take a couple days - week but once it works it'll work after that every time. For me I got high as fuck the first time and not as much the second, kept doing it once or twice a day for about three days and now it works every time. Did a one hour session in complete darkness with nothing but music today and feel fantastic!

Another pro tip to avoid some of the rush you could take it sublingual, take about 1.5 the amount you would snort and put it under your tongue (swallow any spot before doing that) keep under tongue for at least 15-20 minutes but try to keep it as long as you can bare it and then spit it out, it will create a shit ton of saliva so tilt your head forward and don't swallow it before you let it soak in. That high will.he more mellow but last a lot longer, you could also buy the tinctures and put the dose on a small cotton ball and place the cotton ball between your lip and him and leave it there for 30 minutes, that's probably the best method outside of snuff

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are a lot of gratuitous sex jokes. My daughter is 16, so she's good with all that content. She's definitely seen crazier shit on Tiktok.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes please. Hit me up

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
16 is different…I seen families with children in my theater. 7 or 8 year olds….
No way would I take my 10 yr old to see this. :smh:

VO9zZl.jpg