Movie News: Michael B. Jordan Reportedly Doing Black Panther

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I came in here trying to get a ear for the situation, y'all talking some Chinese shit in the bitch

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
well actually two movies.

and i disagree.

You KNEW after Taxi Driver there was special bond between actor and director

you KNOW after just one movie at times.

if 2 white guys had the work like Fruitvale they would have been given FREE ride already.

its just something...Raging Bull, wait a minute Burton and Depp is another

Malcolm X, The Aviator, hell even Affleck and Kevin Smith in Chasing Amy.

There are just pairings that WORK.

And Coogler has that with Jordan its undeniable and the loyalty between them off camera is something that we as a people should herald ESPECIALLY since VERY few if any of us have real power in media & entertainment in this country.
Bullshit. You making up stuff to suit what u want. He was ok in rocky. Stop giving him an oscar. And rocky is the only movie hes had because the other movie was more like a dovumentary or somethin. Hes not a comic book or action director. Its alot of wishful thinking goin on. Jesus let the movie come out.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Agreed. Storm is the casting couch of super heroes
:yes:
Bullshit. You making up stuff to suit what u want. He was ok in rocky. Stop giving him an oscar. And rocky is the only movie hes had because the other movie was more like a dovumentary or somethin. Hes not a comic book or action director. Its alot of wishful thinking goin on. Jesus let the movie come out.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fam it don't matter we WILL find something for him to do.

I'm not against it. Just wondering.
I'm trying to think who in the Black Panther's history could he be.
Sometimes when you see certain names you automatically place them as certain characters.

I wanted him as the father. So i can say he was the first Black Panther.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not against it. Just wondering.
I'm trying to think who in the Black Panther's history could he be.

I wanted him as the father. So i can say he was the first Black Panther.

He could be a high priest
his teacher/trainer/advisor
Zuri – A grumpy and gigantic elderly warrior. A close friend of the late T'Chaka, and one of T'Challa's most trusted advisers.
A elder who keeps the history of the Black Panther
W'Kabi – T'Challa's competent second-in-command, completely loyal to his liege
a delegate from the states who is actually the Blue Marvel

or we create an original character for him

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
are you OK?
What am i saying that doesnt fit? I didnt say hes bad. I said he was ok. And in another thread i said that dude hadn't done a superhero flick. For it to be done right you have to be IN to the character. Hes untested. And hes just like the lady. Just cuz hes black they decided to get him to do it. But yall wanna celebrate. Im gonna wait

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)#Supporting_cast

Wait I got in...

He is a government official or envoy sent to evaluate Wakanda and the Sokivia Accord guidelines...

we can have in numerous films

but at the end of the next trilogy we set up for Avengers 3 we learn he is one of MANY Wakandian agents that have infiltrated the US govt.

The Avengers feel betrayed and Black Panther is kicked out of the Avengers.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Damn I'm kinda surprised at wtggt....makes you wonder who's behind that screen name today....her, him, wife #1, #2, child #1 by wife #3....shit it's a cluster fuck going on over there.....do HNIC charge y'all for more than 1 account or is there a group discount?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

It wasn't like a documentary lol clearly you havent even watched Fruitvale station lol
It was a movie that was critically acclaimed that premiered at the cannes film festival and earned a theatrical release because of the critics reviews.

That is fact.

Creed is a movie he wrote and directed that brought a dead franchise back to life, and changed the main character from a white guy to a black one while earning Stallone an Oscar nod in 2016

That us verifiable fact.

Point out the part where I'm making something up

Because you are only offering your opinion

I am stating facts

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
That's your minority opinion
Fruitvale enabled him to get creed which revitalized the franchise and earned Stallone an Oscar nomination

But I'm just making it up
Yes. Stallone. Had nothing to do with him. Or the director...and just to go there all of a sudden theyre trust worthy? Carry a healthy dollop of mistrust with this

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What am i saying that doesnt fit? I didnt say hes bad. I said he was ok. And in another thread i said that dude hadn't done a superhero flick. For it to be done right you have to be IN to the character. Hes untested. And hes just like the lady. Just cuz hes black they decided to get him to do it. But yall wanna celebrate. Im gonna wait

Weird. His resume is a character study and an action packed boxing movie.

I have faith he will be ok based off of those facts.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: @ niggas asking "who would Denzel Washington play in a Black Panther movie....."

MUFUCCA IT'S DENZEL FUCKING WASHINGTON!!!

He can do what the fuck he wants!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yes. Stallone. Had nothing to do with him. Or the director...and just to go there all of a sudden theyre trust worthy? Carry a healthy dollop of mistrust with this

He wrote the damn movie and directed him
Explain to me how the writer and director who are the same person had nothing to do with an actor getting an Oscar nod? Lol

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Damn I'm kinda surprised at wtggt....makes you wonder who's behind that screen name today....her, him, wife #1, #2, child #1 by wife #3....shit it's a cluster fuck going on over there.....do HNIC charge y'all for more than 1 account or is there a group discount?
Why? When have i ever been rah rah about this movie? You think white people are gonna make a movie about a black superhero out of the goodness of their fuckin hearts? Foh