Movie News: Scream 7 - Neve Campbell & Kevin Williamson Courteney Cox? BACK! Update: Melissa Barrera & Jenna Ortega GONE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
uz5r0ussgb581.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Spider-Man finds way back home to No. 1 at the box office, silencing Scream

With this weekend's haul, Spider-Man: No Way Home has become the sixth highest grossing film of all time worldwide.
By Lester Fabian BrathwaiteJanuary 23, 2022 at 07:10 PM EST

That Peter Parker sure is a plucky little son of a gun. After losing the top spot last weekend to the fifth installment in the Scream franchise, Spider-Man: No Way Home came swinging back with a vengeance.

Tom Holland's third solo outing as your friendly neighborhood web-slinger held on with $14.1 million, a $6 million dip from the previous weekend, bringing its cumulative haul to $721 million. Globally, No Way Home is sitting pretty at $1.69 billion, making it the sixth highest-grossing film of all time, surpassing 2015's Jurassic World ($1.67 billion) and 2019's The Lion King ($1.66 billion).

No Way Home has completely defied pandemic expectations, becoming the first movie to hit the $1 billion mark since this pandemic began decades ago in 2020. And Spidey did it in a little over a week.

Last weekend's box office champ, Scream, had a 40% drop from its $30 million opening, but still managed to scare up a decent $12.4 million for a two-week total of $51.3 million, with its global cume approaching $85 million. Starring a mix of fresh and familiar faces from the 25-year-old franchise, the nostalgic love has proven strong for this latest stab at the Ghostface lore.

In its fifth weekend in release, the star-studded, family-friendly animated Sing 2 continued belting it out with $5.7 million, taking its domestic total to $128.4 million. Also in its fifth weekend but not faring nearly as well, The King's Man, the prequel to the popular if uneven spy series, raked in $1.8 million for a cume of $31.5 million domestically, $105 million globally, barely offsetting its $100 million budget.

And rounding out the top five, Redeeming Love, based on the best-selling novel by Francine Rivers about a young couple's relationship clashing with the harsh realities of the California Gold Rush of 1850, struck it mildly rich with $3.7 million. However, its per-theater average ($1,950) was slightly better than Sing 2's ($1,663).

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another horrible movie
Because they picked the wrong person to be the killer.. there’s a particular person who should’ve been the killer and would’ve made the movie more interesting.. you could say has somewhat of a reason to be corrupted.. funny thing is I found a fan theory about scream 5 that actually says my exact thoughts and come to find out more people were hoping that particular person was the killer.. in fact there’s a theory that think they could actually be a hidden killer and scream 6 would better explain part 5 by saying that particular person was part of the killings and it would connect all the stories and it would be the finale.. not saying the person cause I know some people didn’t see the movie so not trying to spoil it

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Because they picked the wrong person to be the killer.. there’s a particular person who should’ve been the killer and would’ve made the movie more interesting.. you could say has somewhat of a reason to be corrupted.. funny thing is I found a fan theory about scream 5 that actually says my exact thoughts and come to find out more people were hoping that particular person was the killer.. in fact there’s a theory that think they could actually be a hidden killer and scream 6 would better explain part 5 by saying that particular person was part of the killings and it would connect all the stories and it would be the finale.. not saying the person cause I know some people didn’t see the movie so not trying to spoil it
Put a spoiler tag. I don't remember shit after scream 3. I actually thought the killer would be
the twins, and then they would say Duane Martin was their dad or some shit. Also, that hospital scene where Dewey died ruined the movie. Where was everyone? The nurses, the patients, the receptionist. Nobody was at the hospital but an already dead brother laying on the floor. Didn't even show him get killed

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Put a spoiler tag. I don't remember shit after scream 3. I actually thought the killer would be
the twins, and then they would say Duane Martin was their dad or some shit. Also, that hospital scene where Dewey died ruined the movie. Where was everyone? The nurses, the patients, the receptionist. Nobody was at the hospital but an already dead brother laying on the floor. Didn't even show him get killed

spoiler alert

agrees with the hospital scene

yes the twins in particular the girl is who everybody wanted to be the killer cause her uncle was the nig that got killed that knew all the horror info.. in fact there’s speculation she could literally be the mastermind behind scream 5 since she knew so much horror trivia.. also the killer was tall and there’s scenes where it obviously shouldn’t or couldn’t be the white chick cause she’s short..like the Dewey killing the ghost face person was obviously taller.. her reason could be payback for her uncle.. also when she got stabbed it wasn’t a direct hit and she obviously survived cause it wasn’t a death blow( it creates an alibi).. just like how the boyfriend didn’t receive a death blow in the hospital he just got cut on the arm.. also the niece being the killer goes with the theme of the dark knight of dying a hero or living long enough to become the villain..her uncle was seen as a hero/likable character and his family member ends up becoming the killer

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk why but this one felt more genuine like 1&2. This Scream was pretty damn vicious like the Halloween movies, referring to the deaths. Duey death was tough and cold. Ghostface said "It's an honor" :itsawrap::itsawrap:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
spoiler alert

yes the twins in particular the girl is who everybody wanted to be the killer cause her uncle was the nig that got killed that knew all the horror info.. in fact there’s speculation she could literally be the mastermind behind scream 5 since she knew so much horror trivia.. also the killer was tall and there’s scenes where it obviously shouldn’t or couldn’t be the white chick cause she’s short..like the Dewey killing the ghost face person was obviously taller.. her reason could be payback for her uncle.. also when she got stabbed it wasn’t a direct hit and she obviously survived cause it wasn’t a death blow( it creates an alibi).. just like how the boyfriend didn’t receive a death blow in the hospital he just got cut on the arm
I gotta watch 4. I don't think I've seen it.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
spoiler alert

yes the twins in particular the girl is who everybody wanted to be the killer cause her uncle was the nig that got killed that knew all the horror info.. in fact there’s speculation she could literally be the mastermind behind scream 5 since she knew so much horror trivia.. also the killer was tall and there’s scenes where it obviously shouldn’t or couldn’t be the white chick cause she’s short..like the Dewey killing the ghost face person was obviously taller.. her reason could be payback for her uncle.. also when she got stabbed it wasn’t a direct hit and she obviously survived cause it wasn’t a death blow( it creates an alibi).. just like how the boyfriend didn’t receive a death blow in the hospital he just got cut on the arm.. also the niece being the killer goes with the theme of the dark knight of dying a hero or living long enough to become the villain..her uncle was seen as a hero/likable character and his family member ends up becoming the killer
Wait, in which movie? Was it Omar Epps from 2?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait, in which movie? Was it Omar Epps from 2?
Spoiler

no her uncle is the dude from scream 1 the guy that explained the horror movies rules.. he was in part 1.. died in part 2 the van scene.. in part 3 he was on video saying he was dead and explaining the trilogy rules.. that’s who her uncle was.. obviously they were saying his lil sister had jungle fever and had them 2.. I’m guessing the father a deadbeat cause a father figure was nowhere to be found or seen in part 5

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spoiler

no her uncle is the dude from scream 1 the guy that explained the horror movies rules.. he was in part 1.. died in part 2 the van scene.. in part 3 he was on video saying he was dead and explaining the trilogy rules.. that’s who her uncle was..
OOOOOOOH. OK.:hithead: .
Hey wait a sec! :idea:Those twins looked -
obviously they were saying his lil sister had jungle fever and had them 2.. I’m guessing the father a deadbeat cause a father figure was nowhere to be found or seen in part 5
:angry: Mutha-fuggas... Even in slasher films we get sh!tted on :smh::smh::smh:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit will never top 1 and 2, I watched because it was free.. If I paid for that shit I would have been pissed.. Lol

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas forgetting they changed the story from scream 2

remember it was suppose to be Melina williams and Syd new boyfriend as lovers and new killers

it got leaked and they changed it to stu mom and his friend which fucked it all up

that’s why scream 2 came out so fast after the first one and we had to wait 3 years for scream 3

and I think those twins have something to do with Cotton also

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
4 was very forgettable.. but it explains who is the female cop
No 4 was fire

4 was fake modern and then 5 was fully modern.

it’s like 4 was right when SM started to take off and everybody wanted likes and attention

scream 5 shits on the past 10 years from the last movie and says it. Everybody woke, everybody thinks they know shit.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I’m sorry but that short ass chink looking lady shoulda never been one.

so what she moved into that house

shoulda had them twins

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

remember it was suppose to be Melina williams and Syd new boyfriend as lovers and new killers

it got leaked and they changed it to stu mom and his friend which fucked it all up

that’s why scream 2 came out so fast after the first one and we had to wait 3 years for scream 3

spoiler for people that didn’t see 5

The twins is the niece and nephew of jaime kennedy

lots of people wanted the black girl(twin) to be the killer..in fact some speculate maybe they will make her the mastermind or possible a killer in 6

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Who the hell is Melina Williams?