Movie News: Scream 7 - Neve Campbell & Kevin Williamson Courteney Cox? BACK! Update: Melissa Barrera & Jenna Ortega GONE!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
spoiler for people that didn’t see 5

The twins is the niece and nephew of jaime kennedy

lots of people wanted the black girl(twin) to be the killer..in fact some speculate maybe they will make her the mastermind or possible a killer in 6
She was just like Jamie

Couldn’t hold water at all

I knew she wasn’t even capable

scream 6 will bring back that Maureen had black affair also

ain’t no way it’s been 6 screams and not ONE black killer

smfh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My bad, Elise neal

I got them confused
Oh okkkk… yeah that definitely probably would’ve been a better movie… cause 2 was the wackest until 4 came along

5 movies… 1 is still the best.. than number 3 for the fact they flip the script by using the voice recorder that sounded like other people.. I guess number 5 comes in 3rd… than part 2.. and finally part 4..that’s the list from best to worst

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Oh okkkk… yeah that definitely probably would’ve been a better movie… cause 2 was the wackest until 4 came along

5 movies… 1 is still the best.. than number 3 for the fact they flip the script by using the voice recorder that sounded like other people.. I guess number 5 comes in 3rd… than part 2.. and finally part 4..that’s the list from best to worst
I honestly have it as

scream 2

scream 1

sceeam 4

scream 3

______

scream 5

Scream 2 launched the other actors and actress to do other movies

without scream 2 we don’t have urban legends or i know what u did last summer

scream 3 needed a explanation on how this nigga grew up and they never met as brother and sister

yea them leaks fucked the whole franchise up

that scream 2 original plot would have been fire

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I honestly have it as

scream 2

scream 1

sceeam 4

scream 3

______

scream 5

Scream 2 launched the other actors and actress to do other movies

without scream 2 we don’t have urban legends or i know what u did last summer

scream 3 needed a explanation on how this nigga grew up and they never met as brother and sister

yea them leaks fucked the whole franchise up

that scream 2 original plot would have been fire
Scream 1 literally launched those other movies..they even mention scream 1 is the reason why all those horror flicks exist.. without scream 1 there are no sequels..scream is the og and they been trying to make a good sequel since.. scream 3 attempted to tie in the franchise together and apologize for part 2.. they even tried to make it an origin story

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Scream 1 literally launched those other movies..they even mention scream 1 is the reason why all those horror flicks exist.. without scream 1 there are no sequels..scream is the og and they been trying to make a good sequel since.. scream 3 attempted to tie in the franchise together and apologize for part 2.. they even tried to make it an origin story
Scream 1 didn’t launch shit

it wasn’t until scream 2 is when u knew this genre was for real

Buffy the vampire slayer(the first movie not that tv shit) started that movement back in 92 wit Kristy swanson

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Scream 3 was a money grab

kill cotton in first minute????

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lmaoooo at 4-5 killers smh.. cotton got it in part 3 in the intro.. got caught by the voice recording machine great intro
Can u imagine if it went to 2 copycats in Stu and screech to 5 ghost faces all with they own motives

shit woulda been absolute fire

woulda been Wes best movie

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Scream 1 didn’t launch shit

it wasn’t until scream 2 is when u knew this genre was for real

Buffy the vampire slayer(the first movie not that tv shit) started that movement back in 92 wit Kristy swanson
Scream came out in 96

i know what you did last summer came out in 97

i literally seen the vid how scream spawned all those teen who done it after that…literally Hollywood said we want a bunch of scream type films.. scream is the og

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can u imagine if it went to 2 copycats in Stu and screech to 5 ghost faces all with they own motives

shit woulda been absolute fire

woulda been Wes best movie
Nah nightmare still better than sequels to scream.. 5 killers is damn near comical.. you loving a movie that never happened.. that was on paper what we got is 2 wack ass killers..the mom and the want to be actor..boo that sequel

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Scream came out in 96

i know what you did last summer came out in 97

i literally seen the vid how scream spawned all those teen who done it after that…literally Hollywood said we want a bunch of scream type films.. scream is the og
Sarah Michelle Gellar and the urban legend bitch was doing both movies while doing scream 2

they had like 5 movies being filmed at once and they sequels

Brandy >>>>>>

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'll watch

qSCdX0.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Scream 3 was a money grab

kill cotton in first minute????
Scream 2 was actually the money grab cause how great the first 1 did unexpectedly ( being a rare 100 million dollar maker for a horror flick at that time)..the sequel happen cause they wanted to capitalize on the first 1 success..it only made money cause how great the first 1 was..like I said og scream put some fucking respect on its name

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sarah Michelle Gellar and the urban legend bitch was doing both movies while doing scream 2

they had like 5 movies being filmed at once and they sequels

Brandy >>>>>>
Yeah they did the sequels and the other movies thanx to scream 1 success..like I said rare 100 million maker for a horror flick..Hollywood was thirsty to get in on that action.. thank you og scream for this new money

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Bro

that scream movie was a hulk scream doing the killing

Nig couldn’t die at all

and remember the black dude in this movie

he might been the twins father(2000) and they was early 20s in scream 5

superman scream 3 was decent because the killer finally matched what ghostface was capable of doing.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Scream 2 was actually the money grab cause how great the first 1 did unexpectedly ( being a rare 100 million dollar maker for a horror flick at that time)..the sequel happen cause they wanted to capitalize on the first 1 success..it only made money cause how great the first 1 was..like I said og scream put some fucking respect on its name
The first one was a throwaway

even the actors said we didn’t think it would be this good

Scream 2 launched everything else

I like the first one, but them 2 niggas stabbing each other seemed overboard

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yeah they did the sequels and the other movies thanx to scream 1 success..like I said rare 100 million maker for a horror flick..Hollywood was thirsty to get in on that action.. thank you og scream for this new money
They wasn’t in the og scream

Drew hasn’t had a hit movie since

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The first one was a throwaway

even the actors said we didn’t think it would be this good

Scream 2 launched everything else

I like the first one, but them 2 niggas stabbing each other seemed overboard
Notice ever
Bro

Nig couldn’t die at all

superman scream 3 was decent because the killer finally matched what ghostface was capable of doing.
notice since the hulk scream they tried to do it in every one after..from 4 and 5.. with the shoot them in the head rule

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Notice ever

notice since the hulk scream they tried to do it in every one after..from 4 and 5.. with the shoot them in the head rule
I liked how that nigga survived a gas explosion
thrown down stairs

thrown off a balcony

shot in the chest 5 times

the only reason we got scream 3 was because cotton killed dude mom

Cotton was suppose to been a killer in scream 1 2 and 3

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro

Nig couldn’t die at all

Lmaoooo..they never mention who the baby father was of the twins..no mention of a dad at all..got a picture of their uncle on the wall and no single pic of their dad..made the baby father look like a dead beat… speaking of which nobody mentions how shitty these chicks mom was in part 5..her daughter gets stabbed in the beginning and she never even comes back home to visit her..no hospital visits nothing..just a job trip

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I liked how that nigga survived a gas explosion
thrown down stairs

thrown off a balcony

shot in the chest 5 times

the only reason we got scream 3 was because cotton killed dude mom

Cotton was suppose to been a killer in scream 1 2 and 3

He had the vest on.. many people have fallen and gotten up falling down the stairs.. there was grass to break the balcony fall.. adrenaline kicking in when you on revenge tour

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I’m talking about scream 2 , I know what you did last summer, urban legend all got green lit cause of scream 1.. thanx og scream
You not getting it

those 3 movies was all in development

while scream 1 was filming, so was I know what u did last summer

it was a race to first release

scream got the premium Christmas 96 date and I know waited till actual Halloween season to release and them BOOM go right into scream 2

then I still know came out RIGHT after scream 2 in 98

scream just came out first

I prefer the I know storyline over scream stalker

“BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!!!!!” <<<<

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He had the vest on.. many people have fallen and gotten up falling down the stairs.. there was grass to break the balcony fall.. adrenaline kicking in when you on revenge tour
Bro u never in your life got up from a concussion AFTER u got hit in the head from a fire extinguisher

that dude was on roids

and it was lame how he was accused as the killer then we ended up being the killer

Roman >>>>>>>

he def should come back for scream 6 like Stu did

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Bro the nigga pulled a rug and made that nig do a backflip on his neck

hulk scream >>>>

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster