Movie News: Scream 7 - Neve Campbell & Kevin Williamson Courteney Cox? BACK! Update: Melissa Barrera & Jenna Ortega GONE!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he’s gonna ruin another series I love great. There goes something I think I’m not gonna watch
Friday the 13th: Sean Cunningham's Cameo page says a new sequel is coming in 2023. Four years ago, it was reported that Roy Lee's production company Vertigo Entertainment and NBA star LeBron James' production company SpringHill Entertainment were teaming up to produce a new entry in the Friday the 13th franchise

"Supposedly"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

:eek2:

@tallblacknyc @ViCiouS
Wait what.. so I guess she’s gonna go into hiding and her lil vulnerable sis gonna catch hell in part 7… hell if they were smart they should’ve killed her off in the beginning like they did drew Barrymore. Everybody would’ve been shocked

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait what.. so I guess she’s gonna go into hiding and her lil vulnerable sis gonna catch hell in part 7… hell if they were smart they should’ve killed her off in the beginning like they did drew Barrymore. Everybody would’ve been shocked

You not surprised they axed her?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Probably will at the beginning of this movie..have a stand-in portray her but we dont see her face/have her back to the camera and Ghostface sneaks up on her

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Jews don't control Hollywood, that's ridiculous.

kyrie-irving.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS @tallblacknyc
The last 2 movies almost seem obsolete now if these two aren’t coming back . Guess they gonna have to make it about the twins now.. now the brother really got to be Jesus and not die once again

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I get why people want to make Jenna Ortega a hero for her dropping out.

And her team executed this perfectly because they were already comments out there that the strike would mess up schedules and specifically Wednesday.

I think this is a smart move because she wins both ways... executives can't hate because they knew having a lead in 2 hot productions could be a challenge. And Jenna takes sides without taking sides.

But I doubt if she did not have Wednesday in her pocket that she would sacrifice her career for her Co stars tweet.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get why people want to make Jenna Ortega a hero for her dropping out.

And her team executed this perfectly because they were already comments out there that the strike would mess up schedules and specifically Wednesday.

I think this is a smart move because she wins both ways... executives can't hate because they knew having a lead in 2 hot productions could be a challenge. And Jenna takes sides without taking sides.

But I doubt if she did not have Wednesday in her pocket that she would sacrifice her career for her Co stars tweet.

If they willing to fuck over Neve Campbell they will fuck over Jenna too...
Get out of that Scream Franchise while she can...

5 Movies already in post production she good... I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel or DC try to scoop her up...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

5 Movies already in post production she good... I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel or DC try to scoop her up...

Trust me that girl career is already set.

I'm saying she played it perfect.

I don't believe this is in support if either of her co stars it'd just the genius play.

But it also makes JENNA public image look flawless.

She look like female empowerment and pro Palestinian pro peace and free speech.

Good lawd her team need some big bonuses this year.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sidebar...

So if Neve comes back to the franchise after a big raise...

Is She pro Israel now? Anti free speech?

Or if Jenna comes back after they offer her more money or willing to work around her schedule? (Cause if I was an asshole studio executive I would leak that and see what happens)

If Jenna comes back for scream 8?

Is she STILL a loyal friend?

These fans gonna spin themselves silly trying to decide who to hate.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
No Neve

No Melissa

No Jenna

What is the point, where does the franchise go from here. The twins were never the main or central figures of the story. They were always meant to be sidekicks that were disposable when needed to move the story along.

Where do they go from here?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No Neve

No Melissa

No Jenna

What is the point, where does the franchise go from here. The twins were never the main or central figures of the story. They were always meant to be sidekicks that were disposable when needed to move the story along.

Easy there’s been a fan theory for yrs that stu didn’t die… the twins are nephew and nieces of James Kennedy character.. stu and Kennedy character actually were friends b4 he snapped so you could do a connection of him wanting to kill the niece and nephew

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Neve

No Melissa

No Jenna

To Manhattan then Hell then Space... It worked for Jason... Lol

bfd24918a1e74549e57b00fe7b66dc71235ac3c4_hq.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited: