MTA Discovers $1.9 Billion Surplus In Its Budget, Still Planning on Hiking Fares

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@tallblacknyc
Remember months ago when I told you about passengers knowing when to hop buses in certain areas and times cause less likely to get in trouble. Basically free ride segments. Well it’s worse than I thought and more people got the memo of that cheat code. Halloween weekend 1 of my boys that work for mta informed me when I was riding in his bus that nobody pretty much pays during free ride segment. And way moreee people catch the bus now than ever b4 cause they know this. It’s kinda like people who would’ve took Uber or Lyft found out about the cheat code and said fuck paying for taxi/ Uber rides let’s take the free bus instead. Guess who the new number 1 users of that cacs and Asians. They were hopping on the bus like Mta was giving out free rides to ny residents. Zero shame in their game I’m talking groups of 4 or more friends ( high as double digits) hopping on like why pay for Uber/ Lyfts this saves us money. My boy was like nig this been going on for a long while. He was like nobody pays no more. It’s so much hopping that they cut bus services down in some places cause the revenue not worth it running that bus that often

Increasing rents and inflation on food and products.. something gonna be cut out the budget..it seems carfare is the people’s choice

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Remember months ago when I told you about passengers knowing when to hop buses in certain areas and times cause less likely to get in trouble. Basically free ride segments. Well it’s worse than I thought and more people got the memo of that cheat code. Halloween weekend 1 of my boys that work for mta informed me when I was riding in his bus that nobody pretty much pays during free ride segment. And way moreee people catch the bus now than ever b4 cause they know this. It’s kinda like people who would’ve took Uber or Lyft found out about the cheat code and said fuck paying for taxi/ Uber rides let’s take the free bus instead. Guess who the new number 1 users of that cacs and Asians. They were hopping on the bus like Mta was giving out free rides to ny residents. Zero shame in their game I’m talking groups of 4 or more friends ( high as double digits) hopping on like why pay for Uber/ Lyfts this saves us money. My boy was like nig this been going on for a long while. He was like nobody pays no more. It’s so much hopping that they cut bus services down in some places cause the revenue not worth it running that bus that often

Increasing rents and inflation on food and products.. something gonna be cut out the budget..it seems carfare is the people’s choice

Wow...

Bro I had a Haitian bus driver tell me last week just get on the bus and tell them you don't have money and go sit down.

Wtf???