Music Debate: 50 Cent Blasts Lord Jamar Over His Scathing Comments About Eminem

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lord Jamar is a legend in hip hop, but that doesn't mean he's above the wrath of Fofty. In a recent interview with RapMatic, longtime Eminem adversary Lord Jamar continued his tirade against the Detroit icon, explaining why he isn't a fan. "My thing about Eminem and all that, and I hate bringing his f*ing name up — my thing about this mothaf*cka is you can’t crown somebody king and circumvent the true kingdom," he said. "Like, white people will crown Eminem king because he sold the most records out of all rappers," he continued. "But, when we go into everyday life of black people, people who are the originators of this sh*t, we don’t f*cking listen to Eminem. We don’t listen to Eminem."

If Eminem has beef with anyone, the rapper is known to keep things on wax in order to execute multiple blows to their ego, however, 50 Cent doesn't hesitate in using social media to publicly shame his foes. Fifty didn't take too kindly to Lord Jamar's words and shared his displeasure on Instagram. "Lord Jerome better sit his ass down," 50 wrote. "I thought you died already N*gga. Get the fuck outta here you ain’t Grand Puba anyway. I’m gonna need a bum ass n*gga in one of my shows. I’ll be reaching out shortly."

media

In the comments, 50 wrote, "That n*gga Jerome musta smoked a bad batch." It looks as if 50 has a new target just in time for the 10th anniversary of Eminem's Relapse. Do you agree with Lord Jamar's assessment of Em's skills or is he just hating on Marshall

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lord Jamar gets on my nerves and 50s aclown so I say let em have at each other. I agree with Jamar about Em tho. 50 feel like he gotta speak out over some shit from last year. Royce already embarrassed himself over anlthrr grown man

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lord Jamar is a legend in hip hop, but that doesn't mean he's above the wrath of Fofty. In a recent interview with RapMatic, longtime Eminem adversary Lord Jamar continued his tirade against the Detroit icon, explaining why he isn't a fan. "My thing about Eminem and all that, and I hate bringing his f*ing name up — my thing about this mothaf*cka is you can’t crown somebody king and circumvent the true kingdom," he said. "Like, white people will crown Eminem king because he sold the most records out of all rappers," he continued. "But, when we go into everyday life of black people, people who are the originators of this sh*t, we don’t f*cking listen to Eminem. We don’t listen to Eminem."

If Eminem has beef with anyone, the rapper is known to keep things on wax in order to execute multiple blows to their ego, however, 50 Cent doesn't hesitate in using social media to publicly shame his foes. Fifty didn't take too kindly to Lord Jamar's words and shared his displeasure on Instagram. "Lord Jerome better sit his ass down," 50 wrote. "I thought you died already N*gga. Get the fuck outta here you ain’t Grand Puba anyway. I’m gonna need a bum ass n*gga in one of my shows. I’ll be reaching out shortly."

media

In the comments, 50 wrote, "That n*gga Jerome musta smoked a bad batch." It looks as if 50 has a new target just in time for the 10th anniversary of Eminem's Relapse. Do you agree with Lord Jamar's assessment of Em's skills or is he just hating on Marshall

Em is in my top 5. The compound rhyming is my favorite style of rap, and he executes it perfectly.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am a fan of rap, but not the rap where every of other word is bitch, fuck, pussy, dick and pushes the narrative that you should get what you want even if you have to kill to get it.
To be honest I don't know shit about Jamar having never heard not one cipher of his, but I have listened to Eminem and I still cue up "Lose Yourself" from time to time.
Would I crown him king based upon on that one rap alone, of course not, but I'm not inclined to back Jamar's rant against him just because he's white. :hmm:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Can he match this at 4:12?

I don't think so...

are you deciphering what I wrote as meaning I think jamar can destroy eminem in a battle?
if so, re-read it. I'm saying jamar is a rapper, so stop talking about em and battle him already.
the outcome is almost irrelevant, if of course predictable, lol.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Eminem is #1 on. NOBODIES list but old suburban white people, IF that.

And I'm saying that as a fan of Eminem's. Slim would probably say that his damnself, so Jamar can stop trying to make a mountain out of a hole mole hill and shut all the way the fuck up.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't think anyone crowned Eminem king though. Not even Honkies. Jamar stay mad at the world. :smh:

uIBfRQ.jpg

Honkies definitely crown him the king.....

Rolling Stone had Eminem on the cover 10 times - the most of any rapper.

The next highest number was Jay-Z with 6.

The Beastie Boys had 3 covers.

As Black rappers go, only Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Run DMC, Little Wayne, Kendrick Lamar had 2 or 3.

Whites have always looked for a “Great White Hope” when it comes to OUR music. The (white owned and run) media definitely elevated Eminem above any other living rapper.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Rolling Stone had Eminem on the cover 10 times - far more than any other rapper.

The next highest number was Jay-Z with 6.

The Beastie Boys had 3 covers.

As Black rappers go, only Dr. Dre, Snoop, Run DMC, Little Wayne, Kendrick Lamar had 2 or 3.

Whites have always looked for a “Great White Hopes” when it comes to OUR music. The (white owned and run) media definitely elevated Eminem above any other living rapper.
:dunno: I don't pay attention to none of dat shit. And it's certainly not worthy enough for me to get my bold pressure up over.

WLCHQp.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
:dunno: I don't pay attention to none of dat shit. And it's certainly not worthy enough for me to get my bold pressure up over.

Pretty much. I think those who know hip hop, including Eminem himself, know he's not topping anyone's list.

That respect has been 360 since forever and a day now.

Hov said it best, "they put me on the cover cause I earn for them..." which is what Marshall does. No more no less.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Pretty much. I think those who know hip hop, including Eminem himself, know he's not topping anyone's list.

That respect has been 360 since forever and a day now.

Hov said it best, "they put me on the cover cause I earn for them..." which is what Marshall does. No more no less.
That’s the point. And that’s why Eminem is Elvis Presley of the 2000s.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Em is in my top 5. The compound rhyming is my favorite style of rap, and he executes it perfectly.

I like Em bec he has demons be they self imposed or not. But that's something I can relate to.

Jeff went hard that's my dude. Em was smart enough not to say the nappy head lyric:lol: