Music News: Damn Homie!!! 50 Cent LEAVES/DROPPED by Interscope/Shady/Aftermath

Will 50 Cent ever be a top-selling MUSIC superstar again?

• Yes

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 169 88.5%

• Total voters

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Lol notice how you started that out - MADE millions.

I already said that's all in the past. It all hinged off of his initial success in music. Now that he doesn't have that, all the rest is falling by the waist side. I've called all this from day 1 and it's all come to pass. You're very loyal son. I'm sure 50 will break you off some of his wealth lol.

Oh yeah forgot to forget that money trap he called a house he bought just cause Tyson had it lmao. Guess that was good business too huh?

The house I doubt was an investment - more of a status/trophy or confirmation that he made it - shit Ross/birdman bought Holyfield/ entertainer's shit - that's nothing new-- like u said musically 50 will never be on top like he once was - but let's stop acting like he's on the chow line or fixing to file bankrupt

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
The Game put the nail to the coffin of G-Unit. :dance:

All while making gunit money lol funny thing is game was on some bitch made shit nobody says anything about it he basically was beefing with 50 for nothing after 50 help him pop- game had to many ppl in his ear telling him he was as much of a boss as 50 was - now where is game and black wall street ? How come dre can't get him back to that top tier

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
The hate is strong - so if your not with a major than your not making moves ?dre ain't do shit since beats and that was what 10 yrs ago? You must be forgetting about boxing venture movie venture feed the hungry venture, health books empowerment books SMS audio? But i guess if your not on dre level than you ain't doing shit ?

:confused::confused::confused:

bruh. stating facts is not hating.

again, eminem is raking in millions off his music, dr dre is raking in millions off of his headphones.

50 may have millions in his bank account, but those headphones, his album sales, and his concert ticket sales haven't raked in millions in years.

he's not operating on those cats level as an artist or business man, these are just the facts sir. how long do you keep somebody on your roster who isn't producing $$$ for your company or brands?

:lol: @ "power move"

This is like Will Smith falling off and producing his own low budget straight to dvd flicks. Would yall still think thats a "power move"?

:lol::lol::lol:

this is a really good analogy though, everybody in america would be shaking their damn heads, the only person thinking it was a "power move" would be will smith and his camp...

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

again, eminem is raking in millions off his music, dr dre is raking in millions off of his headphones.

50 may have millions in his bank account, but those headphones, his album sales, and his concert ticket sales haven't raked in millions in years.

he's not operating on those cats level as an artist or business man, these are just the facts sir. how long do you keep somebody on your roster who isn't producing $$$ for your company or brands?

When someone says your not on a major - and some how it equates to your not winning ( which 50 is guilty of saying himself)- yet you have the maclamores the nipsey the duck downs - than the statement is vague -it's not a good "look " for 50 but its a smart move or the only move -no one is comparing 50 to em or dre - dre been in the game since it started and he has a real talent that he hasn't used in eoons" producing "- I don't know the sells for his headphones (SMS) and unless u can post some sells proof than you don't know if it's a hit or miss yet either- you say he's not operating on these guys level - I'm sure u mean musically - because as far as branding I would say he's on there level - IMO

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
When someone says your not on a major - and some how it equates to your not winning ( which 50 is guilty of saying himself)- yet you have the maclamores the nipsey the duck downs - than the statement is vague -it's not a good "look " for 50 but its a smart move or the only move -no one is comparing 50 to em or dre - dre been in the game since it started and he has a real talent that he hasn't used in eoons" producing "- I don't know the sells for his headphones (SMS) and unless u can post some sells proof than you don't know if it's a hit or miss yet either- you say he's not operating on these guys level - I'm sure u mean musically - because as far as branding I would say he's on there level - IMO

:confused::confused:

comparing 50 to em or dre!? bruh, THEY WERE BUSINESS PARTNERS UNDER THE SAME LABEL...

you do understand that they were in business together...50 has to bring something to the table in regards to their business; what he does with vitamin water, movies, or his own headphones has nothing to do with their business.

all they give a shit about are 50's album sales and concert ticket sales - nothing else.

and if you think SMS audio is doing anywhere remotely close to dre beats you are completely delusional, nobody is doing as well as dre beats right now in the headphone game. BTW I've heard SMS audio and i think they sound just as good as dre beats personally...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

:lol::lol::lol:

this is a really good analogy though, everybody in america would be shaking their damn heads, the only person thinking it was a "power move" would be will smith and his camp...
He made 7 million last year

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The house I doubt was an investment - more of a status/trophy or confirmation that he made it - shit Ross/birdman bought Holyfield/ entertainer's shit - that's nothing new-- like u said musically 50 will never be on top like he once was - but let's stop acting like he's on the chow line or fixing to file bankrupt

Like I said... Stay tuned lol. It's 2014 right? Let's re convene in 2016, then again in 2020 if you like. I predict that you and I both will be richer than him lol

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
:confused::confused:

comparing 50 to em or dre!? bruh, THEY WERE BUSINESS PARTNERS UNDER THE SAME LABEL...

you do understand that they were in business together...50 has to bring something to the table in regards to their business; what he does with vitamin water, movies, or his own headphones has nothing to do with their business.

all they give a shit about are 50's album sales and concert ticket sales - nothing else.

and if you think SMS audio is doing anywhere remotely close to dre beats you are completely delusional, nobody is doing as well as dre beats right now in the headphone game. BTW I've heard SMS audio and i think they sound just as good as dre beats personally...

i understand if 50/gunit doesnt bring in music sells he's no benefit to them yes,,i never compared beats by dre to sms , someone tried to say sms is a fail ,, and or he was copying dre beats - if anything i can see dre feeling insulted that 50 is tryna get in his headphone lane, thats like saying diddy and jay copying cam since cam had sizzurp ( liq deal )first--shit he had his own video game -- who does that

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sure we can all discuss/ debate this with out the name calling - lol but who am I fooling -I would've made a case that next to diddy n jayz dre n maybe baby/slim -50 probably has/had some decent ventures/deal- but I'm not fixing to do all that- some of y'all already think I'm a Stan - i just respect a dude hustle- I respect Ross hustle I respect Wayne hustle - gives me motivation that I too can be successful coming from where I came from

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You can tell the dudes who used to wear

4737a6c4_ff03219pro.jpeg

GGGGGGGGGGGG Unit

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
Wheeeew, these niggas squabbling there asses off since the last time i was in here. :lol::lol: 50 this, Dre that.

I'm just going to sit back and watch now..:lol::smh:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think its ultimately where he wanted to be but to say he is in trouble is retarded. He seems to have decent business acumen. Vitamin Water, SMS, SKS, Gunit clothing, record sales from others.......

I worry less about his money then I worry about mine thats for sure lol......