Music News: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

wiz-amber.jpg

TMZ is reporting that Amber filed for divorce from Wiz earlier this week.

Amber Rose has filed for divorce from husband-of-1-year Wiz Khalifa … and she’s gunning for full custody of their kid … TMZ has learned.

In the divorce docs — obtained by TMZ — Amber says they spit on Monday and cites irreconcilable differences.

Amber is asking for full legal and physical custody of the 1-year-old son Sebastian. She’s willing to give Wiz visitation

According to “sources”, infidelity was one of the reasons for the split, although TMZ says there is no mention of anything of that sort in the filing.

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/tQ9SF0kq_V/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>​

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/amber-rose-wiz-khalifa-divorce-cheating-custody/

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

TMZ reports that Rose, 30, filed for divorce this week after just 14 months of marriage. Reportedly citing irreconcilable differences, the model is looking to gain full custody of the couple's son Sebastian, whom they welcomed in February 2013.

The site alleges that the breakup is a bitter one, and infidelity may be involved. Rapper Khalifa, 27, proposed to his love in March 2012, after more than a year of dating.

Rose cryptically tweeted on Tuesday, Sept. 23, without context, "Reliving that moment over and over and over……smh." She then went on to share a naked photo of herself lying in bed. The striking model dated a pre-Kim Kardashian Kanye West from 2008 to 2010.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...band-wiz-khalifa-report-2014249#ixzz3EG0iRo5Z
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Last edited:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

2qwpm2s.jpg

Was it the pants?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Where everybody at that said he was winning

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

Did anyone really think this shit was going to work???

Nigga blew up rapping about being a player then cuffed her up ASAP :lol:

From pimp to simp

She got her baby now it's time to go

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

brickwall92

Rising Star
Registered

the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"

:eek::smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where everybody at that said he was winning

Niggas be blinded by the pussy

He could've won just the same fucking her as much as she would allow and as soon as marriage comes up dip out

Nobody is going to be down with you cheating on them in don't care what they say and he knows he wasn't gonna stop fucking hoes

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I know nobody is surprised. This bitch is swinging from celebrity nut sack to celebrity nut sack to stay paid and relevant. I'll bet money an athlete will pick her up next. This was just another case of first class simpin and gold diggery.

enhanced-buzz-32151-1335541279-5.jpg

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I know nobody is surprised. This bitch is swinging from celebrity nut sack to celebrity nut sack to stay paid and relevant. I'll bet money an athlete will pick her up next. This was just another case of first class simpin and gold diggery.

enhanced-buzz-32151-1335541279-5.jpg

The rumor is that she is sniffing around Nick Cannon

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I knew that shit wasn't going to last!!..you can't make a hoe to a housewife!!..:smh::smh:..also Whiz was pussy blinded and being a simp!!..:smh::smh:..hope he learn his lession from this!!..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Damn rip wiz

Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I fuck 'em
Niggas be pressed for pussy, it aint nothing
Instead of worrying about who that bitch fuckin', why don't you get you some money
9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
I keep it one hundred, get love from the hoes, but it's, money over bitches nothing abo

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered

It pains me to say this but a lot of black men are so dumb when it comes to these hos. They'll marry these so called prized "exotic trophies" and then get taken for half.

Yes, men of all races are susceptible to gold diggers but a lot of these black "entertainers" fall for it time and time again because of the light skin and big ass. :smh:

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered

naked bed photo pls

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Some NBA player is going to scoop this bitch up by October :smh:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years​