Music News: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why a rich young cat would even get married. Nothing wrong with love & healthy relationships, but why legally bind yourself to someone in a business partnership...because that's what marriage is:smh: Just enjoy gf/bf status for awhile without complicating your life.

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why my spidy senses are telling me that the infidelity was from her and not him? :confused:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"
This guy gets it.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

Nah man I think him and Kim in it for a while

Those 2 attention whores were made for each other :lol: Kim love that nigga plus she got her own bread

Nigga you stupid! The Kardashians are in for the long con. They don't want the short money this como know settling for. When they are done fucking with Kanye he gonna want to kill himself.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Nigga you stupid! The Kardashians are in for the long con. They don't want the short money this como know settling for. When they are done fucking with Kanye he gonna want to kill himself.

That's the thing Ye money ain't short, that nigga will be seeing checks for the rest of his life...

I think him and Kim good in the hood :lol:

Time will tell tho

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When you are getting good paper its good to marry a bitch that is cool fucking chicks with you...this whole infidelity shit is just a reason for her to take that money. She knows wiz is on a downward spiral as far as popularity goes....in this game popularity= big money. She will shack up with the next simp in a few months.

Where you plugged at Shaddy?
This is why you guyd will always lose. If you want to fuck other bitches, dont get married. Unless your guns are bigger than the people who can enforce taking your shit, this is the wrong road to go down.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
A 10K a month weed head and a dike stripper gets divorced?

No fucking way! That union had so much promise.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why you guyd will always lose. If you want to fuck other bitches, dont get married. Unless your guns are bigger than the people who can enforce taking your shit, this is the wrong road to go down.

Agreed.
Why get married if you're not ready to be faithful?:confused:
It's not about marrying a ho or a former stripper, it's about marrying someone with whom you have no plans to be faithful to.
Then you act surprised when said person divorces you as a result. There's no way I'd even consider getting married if I was not ready to be faithful. Way too much to lose. (Including losing your self respect):smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Never understood the logic of getting married, going in with the desire to fuck other women.

Divorce and divorce court is not a game.

Niggas make decisions that increase the odds of failure, then get mad at others when they do fail.

I will never marry w/o protecting my interests. If there is risk involved, even w/ a prenup, then there is no marriage.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh now he simpin'?? All that aside I give credit to any black guy who married the mother of his kid and gave it an honest shot.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh now he simpin'?? All that aside I give credit to any black guy who married the mother of his kid and gave it an honest shot.
There's an old saying: "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Instead of giving credit to black men who married the stripper/groupie they knocked up, perhaps we should encourage them to carry themselves in a more husband-worthy manner BEFORE choosing a bride and being selective about the bride they choose. It would also be nice if she wasn't already his baby mama BEFORE they got married... but, hey, that's just me.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Wow she agrees to visitation ? It's his fuckin son!

Ye is next these girls use these rappers fragile egos against them. If women like this weren't into before they're not now .... they have an agenda

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow she agrees to visitation ? It's his fuckin son!

Ye is next these girls use these rappers fragile egos against them. If women like this weren't into before they're not now .... they have an agenda

This is why you have lawyers. She starts at one end, hes at the other end, and the lawyer mediates the discourse. She can ask for whatever she wants. Its her right.

Kinonomics

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
amber-2.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's an old saying: "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Instead of giving credit to black men who married the stripper/groupie they knocked up, perhaps we should encourage them to carry themselves in a more husband-worthy manner BEFORE choosing a bride and being selective about the bride they choose. It would also be nice if she wasn't already his baby mama BEFORE they got married... but, hey, that's just me.

It's a different time. And hey your preaching to the choir. U got hundreds of people repping no pullouts all day in here alone. Some people joke about it I guess, but most people don't. It's a new era with fake bitches,attention whores, and the evolution of the gold digger! All pushed and financed by thirsty boys/men. All I'm saying is at least he tried despite the obvious bad choice in women.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

Really, Kanye ain't got shit to do with it except bringing her out into the public eye: she was nothing more than a consolation trophy after his mother passed away.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hate it had to be him, she wasn't with you shooting in the gym

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With that body, she won't be single long. Too bad for Wiz she has his kid. That is a long time to have to deal with a women you could only stay married to for a year

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With that body, she won't be single long. Too bad for Wiz she has his kid. That is a long time to have to deal with a women you could only stay married to for a year

Youre not entitled to much spousal support after a year. As for the kid, something is better than $250 per month.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the thing Ye money ain't short, that nigga will be seeing checks for the rest of his life...

I think him and Kim good in the hood :lol:

Time will tell tho

The reading comprehension skills are very low.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Word on the street is Nick Cannon greasing Amber up lmaooo

Nick bout to be the next contestant on the price is right

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I don't understand why a rich young cat would even get married. Nothing wrong with love & healthy relationships, but why legally bind yourself to someone in a business partnership...because that's what marriage is:smh: Just enjoy gf/bf status for awhile without complicating your life.

cosign. dudes with that type of fame and money need to lay back until they are in their late thirties or 40's to get married. no point in gassing up some chick just to get half his shit when she gets bored or is over his shenanigans.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
They have a community of people called swingers. Love and sex are two totally different things. Marriage is a companionship and y'all should both enjoy doing the same things whether it be checkers or fucking hoes/

Where you plugged at Shaddy?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

that is why she tweeted that nude pic. she is already advertising her availability and assets for the next sucker.