Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

So can we get some more nudes and twerk videos :dunno:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

It pains me to say this but a lot of black men are so dumb when it comes to these hos. They'll marry these so called prized "exotic trophies" and then get taken for half.

Yes, men of all races are susceptible to gold diggers but a lot of these black "entertainers" fall for it time and time again because of the light skin and big ass. :smh:

or maybe because ur black and only care for black news to see all the cac simps, beards, obvious gold diggers that they deal with

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Some NBA player is going to scoop this bitch up by October :smh:

tumblr_nc5m9iKiPz1rwrh10o1_500.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

When keeping Simp goes wrong :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
all on the radio talkin we in love:smh:
10min
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xS4H49ov-TI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
tyga check
wiz check
the only one left is kanye

Last edited:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

or maybe because ur black and only care for black news to see all the cac simps, beards, obvious gold diggers that they deal with

Maybe, I don't really watch what CACs do tbh. But it's like these black entertainers go for the same generic looking ambiguous exotic hos and then act shocked when they take half. Shit, I'm all for it but if you've got money, don't marry down. :smh:

DCMC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"

WeeBeyWire1.gif

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Dude fucked himself royally, blacc Hollywood flopped cause his ass has been lazy and high all the time where he couldn't put together a cohesive album,..that flop dropped down his star power and now he better grind to get that buzz back...now this professional ho is going take half his net worth plus score 10-12k a month for child support.. Duke is done.

Where you plugged at Shaddy?

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ye next
So sad
So sad

It ain't nuthing wrong wit having a baby
But she is a hoe dawg
A nigga with money that can afford a child shouldn't be scared to have one
But damn. Ya seeding up hoes who going to go back to hoeing once they done wit ya

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"

i remember this dude saying she was shady
A former publicist for Amber Rose is planning to expose the model in an upcoming documentary titled “The Michael Jordan of Models: This Is Janero.”

Publicist Janero Marchand is head of the Marchand Media Group, which at one point counted Amber Rose as a client.

Janero Marchand unleashed a tirade of accusations against Amber Rose on his Twitter account today (January 23).

Marchand claimed that Amber Rose stole his 20% commission he was supposed to earn, for arranging her appearance in the “Robocop” video.

“Set the record straight. Yes, introduced Amber Rose to Kanye West for the ‘Robocop’ video. She stole my 20% of her $100,000 for the video,” Marchand tweeted today.

He also accused Amber Rose of plotting to steal from Kanye West, which was one of the reasons the celebrity couple’s split.

“Amber & her brother Antonio were going to Hawaii plotting & stealing money from Kanye,” Marchand alleged. “I didn’t want anything to do with it so YES I told Ye.”

According to Janero Marchand, he is planning to reveal the details behind the break up, along with more about Amber Rose, in his documentary “The Michael Jordan of Models: This Is Janero,” which drops in February 2012.

Marchand also claimed that one of the reasons for exposing Amber Rose was because of her recent allegations against Kanye West in the media, that included accusations that Kanye cheated on her with Kim Kardashian.

He also issued an ominous warning to Amber Rose, in anticipation of her reply.

“If she tries to refute what I say I have emails to back up everything,” Marchand tweeted. “Kanye is a good person & it’s not right what Amber is doing to him.”
http://allhiphop.com/2012/01/23/pub...ose-plotted-to-steal-from-kanye-planning-doc/

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn rip wiz

Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I fuck 'em
Niggas be pressed for pussy, it aint nothing
Instead of worrying about who that bitch fuckin', why don't you get you some money
9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
I keep it one hundred, get love from the hoes, but it's, money over bitches nothing abo

He should've stuck to the code

Soon as he had a chance to step away he did

Niggas barely got to enjoy being single rich and famous

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said it was because of infidelity, I don't care how bad of a bitch you got if you not ready to settle down then don't get married or commit to a relationship.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said it was because of infidelity, I don't care how bad of a bitch you got if you not ready to settle down then don't get married or commit to a relationship.

Did she really think he wasn't going to cheat though?

Not blaming her this is on him you point is 100 percent correct

Just saying

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

:lol::yes::lol:

He should've stuck to the code

Soon as he had a chance to step away he did

Niggas barely got to enjoy being single rich and famous

he took the plate right outta kanyes hands,:smh:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

It pains me to say this but a lot of black men are so dumb when it comes to these hos. They'll marry these so called prized "exotic trophies" and then get taken for half.

Yes, men of all races are susceptible to gold diggers but a lot of these black "entertainers" fall for it time and time again because of the light skin and big ass. :smh:

Alot of these dudes still have the small minded hood mentality after they make money.

As a result, they arent used to bagging exotic women so it overwhelms them.

The guy is thinking, "she's light skin, exotic, with a fat ass...No pull out"

The trophy is thinking "All I gotta do is be freaky enough to have him not pull out" = checkmate

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Alot of these dudes still have the small minded hood mentality after they make money.

The trophy is thinking "All I gotta do is be freaky enough to have him not pull out" = checkmate
first rule of economics: dont sign long term contracts when interest rates are high.

Kevin hart will learn soon.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Maybe, I don't really watch what CACs do tbh. But it's like these black entertainers go for the same generic looking ambiguous exotic hos and then act shocked when they take half. Shit, I'm all for it but if you've got money, don't marry down. :smh:

Niggas get money and fame and go after what was once considered out of reach for them.

Oftentimes end up doing nonsensical shit, because the desire to fulfill those fantasies overpower their better judgment.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
When you are getting good paper its good to marry a bitch that is cool fucking chicks with you...this whole infidelity shit is just a reason for her to take that money. She knows wiz is on a downward spiral as far as popularity goes....in this game popularity= big money. She will shack up with the next simp in a few months.

Where you plugged at Shaddy?

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Groupie ho blueprint