Music: Nino Bless – Rhyme of The Year (Kendrick Response) Think we got a WINNER!!!

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm on my 4th listen and this shit... this shit is a Source hip hop quotable before Benzino fucked up that magazine.

Agreed.

I'm not saying he HAS to be your thing...

...but some of the comments in this thread leave me scratching my head.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
So your an expert on how it should be done but you don't even understand what he is talking about hip hop?

No, I'm going back and forth with a fan that doesn't have experience with a pen and pad. I have an opinion, and you have yours. Don't obsess because opinions collide. Deal with it.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Too bad he wasn't called out. Rappers can't even fight their own battles. That's bitchmade

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
im on my 3rd listen of a 7 min track

if you not feeling this shit you are the reason hip hop has fallen...period!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
That shit he spat, 4:00 to at least 4:25...:itsawrap: may be the hardest 25 secs in HIP HOP I've heard in a long, long time.

yooooooooooooo... he was fucking KILLING that shit... killing it....

got-damn :eek::eek::eek:

yo... that might have been the hottest shit I've heard in a year

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Wack sauce. Overly dense writtens spoil a song, especially when the subject is confusing. I mean, what is he rapping about?

This is only good for acapella songs. And he simply mentioned Kendrick's name in a bar.

if i was a mod I would ban you for at least a week for this response..at least a week... you should be filtered out of commenting in hip-hop threads

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
dude was spittin. But every nobody like this dude should give Kendrick half they check for giving them a platform to be heard

alexw

Platinum Member
post your shit then.

pay Bangs no mind, man

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HmJbJs-9ST0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
dude was spittin. But every nobody like this dude should give Kendrick half they check for giving them a platform to be heard

Yeah... I'm actually liking this response shit because I'm hearing so many cat's that are slipping through the cracks that deserve the shine.

alexw

Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol: muthafucka ghostwrites for 50 Tyson

oh shit he's responsible for one of the greatest hooks in hip hop

tumblr_me9lq8p2Cd1r9ku1so1_400.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Wack sauce. Overly dense writtens spoil a song, especially when the subject is confusing. I mean, what is he rapping about?

This is only good for acapella songs. And he simply mentioned Kendrick's name in a bar.

It's obvious your a Lil Wayne fan, I bet you wear leopard print, neon colored skinny jeans to. :smh::smh::smh:

yooooooooooooo... he was fucking KILLING that shit... killing it....

got-damn :eek::eek::eek:

yo... that might have been the hottest shit I've heard in a year

Man I aint never heard of this dude but I gotta agree with all of the above. Beat was hot, flow was sick, shit is on the playlist.

It was ok... I have heard far better, and have personally spit and written better...

Stop it nigga, just stop it !!!
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, bro. I used to write also. What looks good on paper doesn't always sound good. This is overblown, niche rap. Overdose of Doom type rap. It sounded better at the introduction.

but you dont know what he is talking about.:lol: he addressed everything Lamar said..in fact you can say he did multi-responses..

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
:smh::smh::smh: It's not for you. You don't even see what he did.

yet I challenged to point those verses out for me. Still no dice. After how many listens? I'm not knocking dude's skills but I know a filler song when I hear one. Takeover wasn't a filler track, none of Ether was filler material. I respect Ortiz because he did dude in with a real diss song. So did Papoose. Straight diss material. You're disgruntled because I disagree with you. And since I don't agree with you, I don't know hip hop, correct? I bet you've never heard an 80s diss rap in your life. Straight rap without smoke and mirrors, have you? At least Road Rage supported his interest vividly. You can't even time the verses where dude went in on Lamar. Not one. Just weak retorts. Let it go.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
but you dont know what he is talking about.:lol: he addressed everything Lamar said..in fact you can say he did multi-responses..

He described every thing fuck up with hip hop on this track and then broke down the reason why he should be paid attention to regardless of the hate. Shit is bananas b. Nigga's ear aren't even trained for complex lyrics any more... gotta slow it down, limit slang and the similes/metaphors for these motherfuckers.

Last edited:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
yet I challenged to point those verses out for me. Still no dice. After how many listens? I'm not knocking dude's skills but I know a filler song when I hear one. Takeover wasn't a filler track, none of Ether was filler material. I respect Ortiz because he did dude in with a real diss song. So did Papoose. Straight diss material. You're disgruntled because I disagree with you. And since I don't agree with you, I don't know hip hop, correct? I bet you've never heard an 80s diss rap in your life. Straight rap without smoke and mirrors, have you? At least Road Rage supported his interest vividly. You can't even time the verses where dude went in on Lamar. Not one. Just weak retorts. Let it go.

Son you are the expert and you asking me to point it out for you? Do you not see how that looks? I guess not if you are saying this is full of filler. I'm not disgruntled just confused by the fact that you heard the words I heard and nothing registered.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Son you are the expert and you asking me to point it out for you? Do you not see how that looks? I guess not if you are saying this is full of filler. I'm not disgruntled just confused by the fact that you heard the words I heard and nothing registered.

you stay going left, Why don't you respond correctly? Did you write that song? Same character. :lol: Hot air. Not one quote you liked. Not one. You're what's wrong with hip hop. In the eighties, if Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL Cool J (too young to realize LL was a lyrical dude, right?) were to ask me why I loved a song, I could back it up by reciting a few lyrics. Real fan.

You pretend to have an epiphany but at a loss to explain why save some trite one-liners. "You don't know hip hop" If you're so convinced I don't get it, prove it. Maybe some lurker knows dude personally, and he'll point out your explanation as a straight up fan. Otherwise, enough of the circular responses. Remember, you claimed I was an expert and I never wrote that. I told you I had experience. Up the critical thinking skills. Typical BGOL shit.

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered
Cool. Back it up then. Pinpoint where and I'll relisten. Otherwise, hot air.

nigga wtf? im not listening to the song for you. the dude aint speaking a foreign language. the shit is simple as day...you listened to it but apparently didnt hear what he said..so what makes you think what i tell you is going to change what you hear?