Music: Nino Bless – Rhyme of The Year (Kendrick Response) Think we got a WINNER!!!

DEETZ181

Rising Star
Registered
That shit he spat, 4:00 to at least 4:25...:itsawrap: may be the hardest 25 secs in HIP HOP I've heard in a long, long time.

actually starting from 3:48 is when the flames started

I am Big Pun, Eminem & Biggie when I spit
On a bit of Ritalin mixed with the pill from limitless
I'm Chino without the pecks, Nas when he had the chip
Kanye with the backpack, G. Rap without the lisp
I'm 2Pacalypse, but not for the populous
A Metropolis product, I'll chop every chart-topper to be modest
Hotter than hell is, I'm bout it, liver than any who's poppin'
You talkin' rhyming? Switch the topic- Bring up whatever:
Plaques, their pockets, their wallets
It's fact, so stop it, I'm inspired by knowledge
Honestly, this is prophecy jotted subconsciously-guided
I just provide light to sightless minorities
Write insight, a modern day Nastradamus & Socrates
I am in flight
The Wright Brothers, minus the bike
Defining new heights
While others with hype, are flying a kite
But I ain't alike
I'm raw, lion-like with a Tiger's stripes
That get defined the more I rhyme on the mic
I am Goliath
Dhalsim's, fire spit, Guile's kick
I am twice times the hit, of the finest piff
I am every rap grimy 90's hit
NO!
I am something prior, I'm the 49ers right before the 90's hit
Sire, Messiah type
Achoo! Bless you

:itsawrap:

http://rapgenius.com/Nino-bless-rhyme-of-the-year-mk-ultra-lyrics

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
you stay going left, Why don't you respond correctly? Did you write that song? Same character. :lol: Hot air. Not one quote you liked. Not one. You're what's wrong with hip hop. In the eighties, if Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, LL Cool J (too young to realize LL was a lyrical dude, right?) were to ask me why I loved a song, I could back it up by reciting a few lyrics. Real fan.

You pretend to have an epiphany but at a loss to explain why save some trite one-liners. "You don't know hip hop" If you're so convinced I don't get it, prove it. Maybe some lurker knows dude personally, and he'll point out your explanation as a straight up fan. Otherwise, enough of the circular responses. Remember, you claimed I was an expert and I never wrote that. I told you I had experience. Up the critical thinking skills. Typical BGOL shit.

:smh::smh: You think I don't know LL could actually rap.

I'm not going to pin point lines for you then type out the meaning if you don't get it. Your inability to keep up is not worth my time to explain a 7 minute song to you. I don't know dude from a hole in the wall and the only time I've ever heard a verse from him was on one of the first few slaughterhouse songs. I wasn't impressed then so I didn't even remember it until he mentioned it on this song.

The problem is you lack the critical thinking skills to first understand the song and second in regards to understanding the crux of your own argument. It isn't even about critical thinking at all... you are asking me to just point out something in the song... all that requires is for me to sit through the song, watch the time on the song and type in the min/sec mark. Please... up the critical thinking skills.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
99% of people wont hear this nor care, so whens any of the niggas he called out going to respond?

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...only 'cause you a faggot as nigga with a Nicki Minaj ringtone.

nah

nobody knows who these niggas are and it wont matter even after this shit dies down.

Kendrick is still going to do numbers

These niggas will fade back into obscurity

Your bitch ass will be looking to relocate to a new city

Uncle Chester the Molester prey on 15 yr old & pay for chubby fat cac bitches ol carlton banks ass nigga

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
nah

nobody knows who these niggas are and it wont matter even after this shit dies down.

Kendrick is still going to do numbers

These niggas will fade back into obscurity

Your bitch ass will be looking to relocate to a new city

Uncle Chester the Molester prey on 15 yr old & pay for chubby fat cac bitches ol carlton banks ass nigga

Man shut your faggot ass up.

You've broken damn near every man law on BGOL, and you're still running your mouth.

But, you're a homo, so that is expected.

Now you're in your sig dressed down in nightwear?

What kind of homo shit is that, nigga?

There ain't nothing you're saying to me that amounts to shit. You have corny ass comebacks because that's all the fuck you got. How in the fuck am I a pedo if I told you niggas I did the shit by mistake?

But, when you've done as much homo shit on BGOL as you have, then I guess you have to use what the fuck you got, huh?

All I can say is, strap up, 'cause it'd hurt me to my hurt if your faggot ass died of AIDS.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:bravo: have to agree, if hip hop fans are not feeling this level of intricacy and overall wordplay/creativity, then maybe it is time to move onto a new format

that shit was fire, who is this guy, and why does he not have an album. Joell Ortiz was still better, imo

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

You've broken damn near every man law on BGOL, and you're still running your mouth.

There ain't nothing you're saying to me that amounts to shit. You have corny ass comebacks because that's all the fuck you got. How in the fuck am I a pedo if I told you niggas I did the shit by mistake?

But, when you've done as much homo shit on BGOL as you have, then I guess you have to use what the fuck you got, huh?

All I can say is, strap up, 'cause it'd hurt me to my hurt if your faggot ass died of AIDS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered
:bravo: have to agree, if hip hop fans are not feeling this level of intricacy and overall wordplay/creativity, then maybe it is time to move onto a new format

that shit was fire, who is this guy, and why does he not have an album. Joell Ortiz was still better, imo

i think Nino is slightly better

:eek:damn!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Midnight Studio Comics

Star
Registered

Mainstream was and will NEVER be ready for shit like this. Lyrics of this level is what is considered underground. The vocab is too deep and what is sad in this particular piece its really toned down for heads to understand it. Most people only can grasp the elementary part of hip hop, they too weak minded and high to go beyond or to the next level.

Lord Vicious

Rising Star
Never heard of dude but GOD DAMN he killed that joint.
I think he's dope lyrically and his voice is not even a drawback.
Dudes talking about his voice like they're females..........you want him to whisper softly in your ear on some Barry
White shit?
Man,if Em spit this EXACT SAME rhyme dudes would be on his dick for the rest of the year.
FOH.............dude is CRAZY!

Peace

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Never heard of dude but GOD DAMN he killed that joint.
I think he's dope lyrically and his voice is not even a drawback.
Dudes talking about his voice like they're females..........you want him to whisper softly in your ear on some Barry
White shit?
Man,if Em spit this EXACT SAME rhyme dudes would be on his dick for the rest of the year.
FOH.............dude is CRAZY!

Peace

This!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
beavis-butthead-6-7-thumb-400x298.gif

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never heard of Nino Bless but this
track is hot. Dude got a hot flow and style,
which goes on to prove Kendrick Lamar is winning.

It's refreshing to see the lyrical style being
used, no fake props, I got this, i got that bullshit
straight hip hop.

Thanx to K-Dot real hip hop artists
who I have never heard of are getting their shine

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I never heard of Nino Bless but this
track is hot. Dude got a hot flow and style,
which goes on to prove Kendrick Lamar is winning.

It's refreshing to see the lyrical style being
used, no fake props, I got this, i got that bullshit
straight hip hop.

Thanx to K-Dot real hip hop artists
who I have never heard of are getting their shine

I wish the real lyricist Chief and Gucci were to make a response, now that the bar has been set high, those two would lift that shit to higher heights.. BTW since all these rappers been spitting flames, those two have been MIA.

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered
As dope as Kendrick is...

he's only ONE MC... and it's gonna take more than ONE MC for Cali to REALLY take this shit to the REAL next level... :yes:

For instance... NWA wasn't just ONE MC...

Death Row wasn't just ONE MC...

There's needs to be somebody coming up after Kendrick... in order to send a REAL SHOCKWAVE through the game...

Right now... Kendrick definitely sent a ripple in the pond... BUT... It's ONLY a ripple... :dunno:

Let's see what School Boy Q... or Abs-Soul do... (I FUCKS WITH SOUL... HEAVY!!!)