Music & Politics: Kanye Delivers Pro-Trump Rant on ‘SNL,’ Gets Booed By Audience UPDATE: Now he HATES Trump & Biden

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
follow your heart and stop following your mind lmaooooooo that’s one of those things that sounds “cool” but is really dumb as shit...following your heart works in conjunction w/ not allowing what others think to dictate your actions...it doesn’t equate to being totally devoid of thought lol

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just let me know when the new album drop, fam.

Between this and the new Kenny, I got music to workout to now.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
follow your heart and stop following your mind lmaooooooo that’s one of those things that sounds “cool” but is really dumb as shit...following your heart works in conjunction w/ not allowing what others think to dictate your actions...it doesn’t equate to being totally devoid of thought lol
Yeah he’s been saying stupid shit like that for years though. They used to love it.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

It is dumb shit, so is anyone thinking Kanye has a mind to follow. Kanye needs to do what he do best. Do a couple of songs and then sit his dumb ass down. An in his case don't ever speak out on political matters.

Shows how out of touch he is with reality, he got booed by a predominately white audience. Supporting the wrong white man.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
fuck him....but I'll take that slimmie with the tits he was singin with

sidebar: how did this mofo see this on tv?...I watched this up to the Weekend update......was recording it....when I saw this thread and watched the rest.....this part wasn't shown...yet the person is watching it on tv and recording it...:confused:

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nigga how

I don’t endorse a fuck nigga like trump

I don’t like plastic bitches

Stop smoking that Midwest Reggie my nigga..

Got your brain fried.
U know damn well I smoke beyond great.

U prolly smoke better due to you rubbin sho’das wit the right people