Music & Politics: Kanye Delivers Pro-Trump Rant on ‘SNL,’ Gets Booed By Audience UPDATE: Now he HATES Trump & Biden

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
People applauded because he fucked around and told the truth. You do realize that the content of the rant actually matters, right?
And he just told the truth about welfare. Now do you wanna talk about welfare and why I think it’s the truth or are we gonna do personal attacks?

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

I’m not. That’s just the topic we are discussing right now. There’s a lot we can talk about but I thought when discussing things you should try to stick to the topic at hand.

I can do the same thing to you and say that the fact that you don’t wanna stick to that topic and it seems like even now you’re trying to deflect from it and talk about “my mind” , seems like your being dishonest.

I don’t wanna go back and forth with you about what you are or ain’t though. I though we were talking about the statement about welfare.

You’re just saying dumb shit now. Corporate welfare is a core part of the national conversation about welfare and has been for many years.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The truth according to dummies, coons and cacs.

And welfare doesn’t have shit to do with his support of Trump and you know that.
Aight nevemind. I forgot that’s how you discuss things. That’s the only way you know how.

And no I don’t know shit about why he supports Trump. I don’t read minds like you. Apparently him actually SAYING it doesn’t mean anything.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga's crazy....no more or less and I stopped paying attention to him many moons ago and so should everyone else

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hqdefault.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Are you a Republikkklan?
I guess you misse the part where I said fuck republicans and fuck Democrats. I don’t give a shit about labels.

Do I think welfare was a bad thing for Black people? Yes. Do I think creating the welfare state was bad for everybody ? Yes

Do I think it’s bad to help people ? No

Were there Black people even Back then who believed there were better ways to economically empower ourselves? Yes.

Would I agree with them on EVERYTHING on how to do it? No

That’s why discussions are more important than labels.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
He is tho :dunno:

Did you look at this thread? Openly supporting Trump has been bad for his brand and yet he's still doing it.

There are plenty of other successful blacks who voted for Trump but will never speak in support publicly because they're scared to death to go against todays rabid "cancel" culture and the fake woke bullshit.

How is any of that courageous

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn't patting him on the back for what he said during the Katrina telethon. Not because I though Bush cared about black people so much, but because Kanye was kinda ranting and what he was saying didn't seem very well thought out. The shit he's saying now though, and the trump hats, etc....that shit is actually thought out and an obvious agenda of his, so it's worse. I don't see it so much as courageous as much as ill informed, naive and stupid. Milo, bannon, David Duke....when they say shit that most people don't agree with....they aren't courageous either.

It IS actually courageous to stand somewhere and say something you know isn’t a popular idea in that room.

Funny thing is , when he “went with his heart and not his mind”, on the non partisan telethon that was raising money for hurricane victims and said “George Bush don’t care about Black people”, even though it was in a room full of people who also didn’t like Bush, everyone said he was courageous , as if Bush was gonna send secret service to kill him lol. When he would be on stage saying shit equally stupid during the dark twisted fantasy tours- rooms full of people who only agreed with him, he was called daring and courageous. Said it was the best show EVER. Well now, he’s the same idiot, saying the same kinda things, only this time he has a TRULY dissenting thought about democrats and republicans and NOW y’all see him as crazy lol.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
How is any of that courageous

This isn't Joe the plumber with an opinion. He's a world famous celebrity who is risking his livelihood for wearing a hat.

Risking personal friendships, business relationships, future endorsements, awards etc. for your beliefs isn't courageous?

There are regular folks out here that don't have nearly as much to lose who are scared to publicly support Trump at their own dinner table.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I can only image the self-righteous lectures he has to hear from his celebrity democrat-whore "friends" daily since he started wearing the hat.

Niggas who got rich living out the worst stereotypes of black men are now suddenly moralizers regarding Kanye supporting Trump :rolleyes:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wasn't patting him on the back for what he said during the Katrina telethon. Not because I though Bush cared about black people so much, but because Kanye was kinda ranting and what he was saying didn't seem very well thought out. The shit he's saying now though, and the trump hats, etc....that shit is actually thought out and an obvious agenda of his, so it's worse. I don't see it so much as courageous as much as ill informed, naive and stupid. Milo, bannon, David Duke....when they say shit that most people don't agree with....they aren't courageous either.
The shit he's saying about Trump is the same. Kanye never fully thinks out what he's saying. He's clearly heard of a few new things , and he's honest about how he doesn't even know what he's talking about even now. Which is why he says all that stupid shit about "think with your heart,. It your mind". That's exactly what he's always been saying. Kanyes biggest problem is that his larger than life ambitions are not backed up with any actual work. It's ok to want and to believe in your own greatness but he never does the work. Even in music he does great beats, has a great mind for design and placement , but he will position himself as a great musician without any practice.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can only image the self-righteous lectures he has to hear from his celebrity democrat-whore "friends" daily since he started wearing the hat.

Niggas who got rich living out the worst stereotypes of black men are now suddenly moralizers regarding Kanye supporting Trump :rolleyes:
I know right lol.

I hate giving Kanye any credit but the hypocrisy that gets exposed by those who become "heroes" just from saying "fuck Kanye" is hilarious. It's unintentional cedy at its finest. Now all of a sudden, Snoop Dogg and TI Are black leaders LMAOOO

And the nerve of Chris Rock to be laughing when all Kanye is doing with this conservative stuff he's learning is Chris Rocks routine from the 90s that we all laughed at.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
That's what he got outta that lol.and wait- this is a white guy saying this?

LOL yup, pure CAC. Black folk gave woke white democrats the green light to go in on Kanye.

Can't wait till one of yalls favorite white wokies crosses the line and calls him "coon" or a similar slur on twitter they see y'all saying and they have to do the long tweet storm apology.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's rich and knows that enough people are gonna keep paying to see and hear him that he's not going to stop being paid anytime soon. That's not courageous though.

This isn't Joe the plumber with an opinion. He's a world famous celebrity who is risking his livelihood for wearing a hat.

Risking personal friendships, business relationships, future endorsements, awards etc. for your beliefs isn't courageous?

There are regular folks out here that don't have nearly as much to lose who are scared to publicly support Trump at their own dinner table.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
He's rich and knows that enough people are gonna keep paying to see and hear him that he's not going to stop being paid anytime soon. That's not courageous though.
He'd get even more rich if he just decided to toe the line and say whatever he thinks everyone wants to hear. It's working great for all the others.