Music: XXL Magazine 2019 Freshman Class: Megan Thee Stallion, Tierra Whack, Blueface, Dababy

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
is the prerequisite for being a rapper these days to be 5'5 and weigh 140 soaking wet?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tory Lanez Forbidden From Speaking Publicly About Megan Thee Stallion Case
By Chris Murphy@christress
Photo: Getty Images

ebebd2f200b84b82269027ba4f9b502164--22tory-lanez-22.rsquare.w330.jpg

Megan Thee Stallion scored a small victory in her case against her alleged shooter, rapper Tory Lanez, in court on Thursday. Per Page Six, a judge ruled that Tory Lanez, born Daystar Peterson, is not permitted to speak publicly about the case in which he has pleaded not guilty to one felony count each of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle. In January, Lanez filed a request in court for permission to speak publicly about the alleged July shooting which left Megan Thee Stallion with multiple gun shot wounds to her feet. However, a judge denied that request writing, causing Lanez’s lawyer, Shawn Holley, to call the ruling “unfair” because it does not also apply to Megan Thee Stallion.

Lanez has been running his mouth about the shooting for quite some time, promoting and releasing an entire album, DAYSTAR, off of public interest in the shooting as well as using his social media platforms to maintain his innocence. But no longer, as the judge ruled Lanez’s protective order should remain in place. “We have two high-profile celebrities named as the defendant and the alleged victim in this case,” the judge said, noting that “the last thing I think anyone wants” is for social media to become part of the evidence in the case. In a statement to Page Six regarding the protective order against Lanez, Holley said “We are simply seeking a fair proceeding, which is difficult when Ms. Peterson and her lawyer are able to speak about the evidence in the case, yet we are unable to refute their public statements because of the protective order.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tory Lanez Forbidden From Speaking Publicly About Megan Thee Stallion Case
By Chris Murphy@christress
Photo: Getty Images

ebebd2f200b84b82269027ba4f9b502164--22tory-lanez-22.rsquare.w330.jpg

Megan Thee Stallion scored a small victory in her case against her alleged shooter, rapper Tory Lanez, in court on Thursday. Per Page Six, a judge ruled that Tory Lanez, born Daystar Peterson, is not permitted to speak publicly about the case in which he has pleaded not guilty to one felony count each of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle. In January, Lanez filed a request in court for permission to speak publicly about the alleged July shooting which left Megan Thee Stallion with multiple gun shot wounds to her feet. However, a judge denied that request writing, causing Lanez’s lawyer, Shawn Holley, to call the ruling “unfair” because it does not also apply to Megan Thee Stallion.

Lanez has been running his mouth about the shooting for quite some time, promoting and releasing an entire album, DAYSTAR, off of public interest in the shooting as well as using his social media platforms to maintain his innocence. But no longer, as the judge ruled Lanez’s protective order should remain in place. “We have two high-profile celebrities named as the defendant and the alleged victim in this case,” the judge said, noting that “the last thing I think anyone wants” is for social media to become part of the evidence in the case. In a statement to Page Six regarding the protective order against Lanez, Holley said “We are simply seeking a fair proceeding, which is difficult when Ms. Peterson and her lawyer are able to speak about the evidence in the case, yet we are unable to refute their public statements because of the protective order.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I let him mmm / now he diabetic

I don’t wanna spit, I wanna woo!

I wanna ahh / I wanna [pause]

I want you to touch that, touch that

That swing in the back of my [pause]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Megan Thee Stallion Gives Fans More and More on Something for Thee Hotties
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

b6c203e975c2cbddcd180ed2b99cbd0fc5-meg-thee-stallion.rsquare.w330.jpg

Hot Girl Coach Megan Thee Stallion. Photo: WireImage
Megan Thee Stallion, just ten days after dropping her Popeyes Hottie Sauce, has decided to bless her fans even further with the release of her mixtape, Something for Thee Hotties. And not only that — the rapper even expanded the track list hours before the release, adding songs including “Kitty Kat,” “Freakend,” “Megan’s Piano,” “Tina Snow Interlude,” and “Pipe Up,” eventually dropping the finished tape at 8 a.m. ET on October 29. The project features freestyles, including the previously released “Southside Forever,” “Outta Town,” and “Tuned In,” as well as unreleased archival cuts. “If it’s over an original beat it will be there,” Meg told fans on Twitter last week. This is Megan Thee Stallion’s first mixtape since 2019’s Fever.