Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tumblr-21e86a00d50d5bd4c9d08983c9b55594-5c09d57c-1280.jpg

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
wheres the lil'chocolate mama at..?

2 get life sentences in dancer’s death​

Walter Milbourne and Simeon Gashon Moore were sentenced Monday to life without parole plus five years in confinement for the November 2014 shooting death of Jamie Adedra Moore. (Credit: Cobb County Sheriff’s Office)

LOCAL NEWS
By Lauren Foreman
Aug 23, 2016

While this article is provided as part of our public service mission, we offer much more. Stay informed with today's special offer: just 99¢ for 6 months of unlimited access! Subscribe now.
Two Marietta men convicted of killing a member of Atlanta's Twerk Team dance group will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Simeon Gashon Moore, 27, and Walter Milbourne, 31, were sentenced Monday to life without parole plus five years in confinement for the November 2014 shooting death of Jamie Adedra Moore, said Kim Isaza, spokeswoman for Cobb District Attorney Vic Reynolds.
They were sentenced days after a Cobb jury found them guilty of malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, burglary, armed robbery, violation of the Georgia controlled substances act and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Jamie Moore, 24, was an original member of the Twerk Team, a group featured in music videos with rappers Waka Flocka Flame and Three 6 Mafia. She went by the name Betty Butt.
According to prosecutors, Milbourne, Simeon Moore and Kevin Nathanial Robinson were involved in a drug deal with her boyfriend. The trio followed the boyfriend, Jamie Milton, to the Mission at Galleria apartments in Smyrna, where Jamie Moore was cooking dinner. Robinson left his cellphone in Milton’s car, authorities said.

Milbourne and Robinson had Milton come outside the apartment so they could look for the phone. At some point, the men held Milton at gunpoint at the vehicle, and Milbourne entered the apartment, threatened Jamie Moore with a firearm, demanded marijuana and shot her in the head, Isaza said.
“Milbourne left Jamie Moore in a pool of her own blood, gasping for air as he stole marijuana, money and clothing items,” Isaza said.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's probably made good money so I can't agree with that. I'm just tired of the boring shit personally.
I'm pretty sure they did. But I was talking about after the money started drying up.
Don't tell me they thought twerking was gonna last forever.
Where was the plan B? With all the money that they've made
they could've went to college or saved it and gone to the military.
Too late now.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's probably made good money so I can't agree with that. I'm just tired of the boring shit personally.
I'm pretty sure they did. But I was talking about after the money started drying up.
Don't tell me they thought twerking was gonna last forever.
Where was the plan B? With all the money that they've made
they could've went to college or saved it and gone to the military.
Too late now.
Twerksum is making bread
That apt aint cheap

I seen one resdit video where someone dude tipped her $150 within about 5 mins, theres some losers ass cats out there spending money on these hoes.

And she been showing titties.
the pussy and butt hole here and there