My New Internet Crush...Mizz Twerksum - Wildflower

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sister been hustling herself out for a long time now. I wonder how she would do in a movie playing the wife or girlfriend of someone famous like Master P

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
I certainly appreciate the drops and i definitely salute those putting in work to bring the vids to the board.....BUT is there anyway to either set up the thread or somehow stop the auto start for these joints......Maybe its just me but it kinda sucks to have to go through each of these clips to stop them so that I can then go back to watch...Am I doing something wrong or am I just the only one that finds it annoying?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I certainly appreciate the drops and i definitely salute those putting in work to bring the vids to the board.....BUT is there anyway to either set up the thread or somehow stop the auto start for these joints......Maybe its just me but it kinda sucks to have to go through each of these clips to stop them so that I can then go back to watch...Am I doing something wrong or am I just the only one that finds it annoying?
I'm not sure. They dont auto start for me.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No autostart for me. Since when I click a video within the thread, it opens in my Reddit app so I would check the app autostart setting. Maybe they are linked.

My IG account used to sync up with threads, so I could follow people directly from BGOL without IG opening separately. That's all I got for you.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

interesting

I don't have that issue

in fact lately I cannot even VIEW redgifs on here I have to open the link in another window.