My New Internet Crushes...Aaliyyyah & Aarielle - Their Cups Runneth Ova (Thank You Lawd!)

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Crickets. Not sure what happened.
Somebody told them that the pics were being put up on the net. Haven't seen anything since then.
1482946456269.png

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah I figured that eventually it would happen but that easy money is a hard temptation to fight. I'd be shocked if we don't start hearing about connectpal and premium snap accounts soon.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Niggas like to inform bitches shit because they have no game.

They couldn't think of a better way to get the girl's attention so they tell them shit hoping they can get in good with them and build some rapport like "I'm a real friend, I got your back, you can trust me..."

And the dude is such a square that he doesn't even realize that women don't respect that shit neither.

No one likes a snitch, even the people you're snitching to.

I remember there was a post on here years ago of a transcript of a nigga telling a girl on Myspace that all her shit was on HomeGrownFreaks or one of those sites. The weird looking nigga snitched and tried to get the girl to call him and shit with his weak ass game, and the broad told him the fuck off with his corny ass. I gotta find that shit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Niggas like to inform bitches shit because they have no game.

They couldn't think of a better way to get the girl's attention so they tell them shit hoping they can get in good with them and build some rapport like "I'm a real friend, I got your back, you can trust me..."

And the dude is such a square that he doesn't even realize that women don't respect that shit neither.

No one likes a snitch, even the people you're snitching to.

I remember there was a post on here years ago of a transcript of a nigga telling a girl on Myspace that all her shit was on HomeGrownFreaks or one of those sites. The weird looking nigga snitched and tried to get the girl to call him and shit with his weak ass game, and the broad told him the fuck off with his corny ass. I gotta find that shit.

Lol.. I remember that shit. Pure comedy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Snapchat

Aaliyah - yabishaaliyah
Aarielle - imgoodasfuck

See my friend and comrade...

there are many times in life where we almost EXPECT disappointment

with social media photoshop...deceit and subterfuge are the norm

So when we are confronted with a reality and that reality exceeds are expectations

Verrily my friend I sing HUZZAH...

those mounds I dreamed....imagined and sought after like the holy grail?

I expected nothing but a broken heart and shattered dream..

But my friend I am not disappointed

I AM NOT

these glorious mounds have sung duets of splendor and opulence unknown to the common man.

And have brought back my long lost belief in the impossible.

truly their bosoms have proven

without a shadow of a doubt...

anything is possible.

jJF1QS.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
See my friend and comrade...

there are many times in life where we almost EXPECT disappointment

with social media photoshop...deceit and subterfuge are the norm

So when we are confronted with a reality and that reality exceeds are expectations

Verrily my friend I sing HUZZAH...

those mounds I dreamed....imagined and sought after like the holy grail?

I expected nothing but a broken heart and shattered dream..

But my friend I am not disappointed

I AM NOT

these glorious mounds have sung duets of splendor and opulence unknown to the common man.

And have brought back my long lost belief in the impossible.

truly their bosoms have proven

without a shadow of a doubt...

anything is possible.

jJF1QS.gif

You just have to continue to believe my friend and I'll continue to hunt for more cause I..

GIF%206_0.gif