Name a movie you never get tired of watching?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
large_3M2J5XhGcWisTomkNNkYwYN9PS7.jpg
I’m surprised 3000 didn’t do more movies

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Three O’clock High

Start at 58:00 mark if you wanna get to it. My man was knocking mfs out and taking souls! Ol boy almost got his face torn off with one punch :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: If this isn’t an epic movie I don’t know what is! Also, don’t ever call a lil man a pussy! You may get yo ass whupped!

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Weird one.

I was a big John Candy fan back in the day.

I watch Only The Lonely ever time it comes on.
Since you mentioned JC, two of my guilty pleasures to watch...Summer Rental & Brewster's Millions w/ the late great Richard Pryor. :giggle:

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is another classic.

61OQLPU1F7L._SY445_.jpg
51TEXG2A9NL._SY445_.jpg
514W57HHQCL._SY445_.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Three O’clock High

Start at 58:00 mark if you wanna get to it. My man was knocking mfs out and taking souls! Ol boy almost got his face torn off with one punch :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: If this isn’t an epic movie I don’t know what is! Also, don’t ever call a lil man a pussy! You may get yo ass whupped!

like I said I could go on with movies I could watch..most are 80s and 90s flicks.. I also notice 87 a lot of flicks came out from that yr.. This was 1 of them

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The 13th Warrior

Man I know a dude who loves fucking Harry Potter movies and books but don’t like Marvel movies and didn’t like this movie either. I asked him what was so good about Harry Potter and his country ass said because they do magic. :hmm: I said that’s it mf? Anything else? He said nah but Marvel is lame because ain’t nobody got no damn super powers. I said mf ain’t nobody doing no real fucking Magic either! You ever see a dude fucking hop on a broom and surf the sky with it? He stood there looking dumb and said no. Said ok, you a fag dude.:rolleyes2:

DEETZ181

Rising Star
Registered
Enter The Dragon
Do The Right Thing
Pulp Fiction
Aliens
The Fugitive
The Mack
Captain America: Civil War
Argo
The Shawshank Redemption
48 Hrs
The Empire Strikes Back
A Bronx Tale(even though it's not filmed in The Bronx)
Heartbreak Ridge

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Midway, the original one with Henry Fonda and Charlton Heston. I’m a history buff, WW2 especially, and it’s based on a book by an eyewitness. The action is great and combines real footage with great acting by real stars. The recent one with Woody Harrelson as the Admiral is just not believable

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor

Usual Suspects

Planet of the Apes (1968, 1970, 2001, 2011, 2014, 2017)

Indiana Jones (all)

Lord of the Rings + Hobbit (all)

Black Panther

Star Wars (all)

Matrix (all)

Blade (all)

Alien (all)

Gladiator

E.T.

Pan's Labyrinth

Shape of Water

Midnight Meat Train

Independence Day (1996)

Jurassic Park (all)

(Many more, but I'll just stop here...)

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Bump to see if anyone else has any input.

Found a lot of gems in here. Mostly movies I always wanted to see but forgot about.

Stand down, stand by

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fear of a Black Hat - Jackie Brown

Seen a lot of flicks on repeat for a lot of years of my life. Lot of good shit y’all already covered.

Plenty dropped off in last decade plus, as I got caught up in more and more series...

Sure there are still plenty I’m forgetting but these all hold up for me—

Renaissance Man - (w/Stacey Dash on her next door dime shit; never better imho... tho Mo Money actually ain’t a bad one for this list either)
Office Space
My Cousin Vinny
Half Baked
Hollywood Shuffle

side note - remember I used to keep og Hitchcock‘ Psycho. Groundhog Day. Out of Sight and The Negotiator and a few others in my vcr running overnight in early college. I’d watch shit like OZ and The Sopranos earlier night or evening and check out new shit and deep cuts on dvd. Then crash a few mins into picking up wherever I left off the night before on shit like these

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Midway, the original one with Henry Fonda and Charlton Heston. I’m a history buff, WW2 especially, and it’s based on a book by an eyewitness. The action is great and combines real footage with great acting by real stars. The recent one with Woody Harrelson as the Admiral is just not believable
Tora, Tora, Tora was an excellent movie too.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Dredd ( the remake) shits just grimey and violent.

3 O’Clock High ( be careful who you call a pussy, you might get yo ass whupped)

Starship Troopers (military thing)

The Golden Child ( Eddie was still black)

Transformers, The Movie (anime and the first one MB did. The rest of them shits can eat a dick)

City of God ( classic ghetto life)

The Usual Suspects (hard to watch now knowing Spacey is a fag)

Apocalypto ( Mel Gibson can go fuck himself too, thx)

Predator

The Last Dragon ( Sho Nuff man you are a bad man if you walk into a crowded theater and whup every ass in the place!)

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Roadhouse

Bad Boys 2..I think the movie was too long like that whole KKK stuff could have been cut out, but I will watch it every time..

going to go back through this thread..never really been into westerns, but my pops loves them...May start with unforgiven

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glory
Get Out
Black Panther
Carmen Jones
Devil in a Blue Dress
Band of Angels(1957)
Magnificent Seven
Scarface
GoodFellas (Why do we like this one so much...Sam Jackson get's Punk'd)
Smokey and the Bandit
Duel At Diablo
Posse (1993)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Usual Suspects

Planet of the Apes (1968, 1970, 2001, 2011, 2014, 2017)

Indiana Jones (all)

Lord of the Rings + Hobbit (all)

Black Panther

Star Wars (all)

Matrix (all)

Blade (all)

Alien (all)

Gladiator

E.T.

Pan's Labyrinth

Shape of Water

Midnight Meat Train