NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said what he said.

In everything, he maintained it was HIS FUCKING CHOICE to play or not.

He said the team cares about the bottom line and the money.... He's right. He said players do too and that's why the choose to play when hurt.

Why do we ignore what he actually said in favor of the narrative?

Did I misquote him anywhere in my responses?

Did I misquote him when he said KD injury would have happened even if he didn't hurt his calf?

You don't have to agree with me. Let me. Be frank I'm a Warriors fan, but I wouldn't choose the team over the players.

In the same vein I'm a Raiders fan, well I was. But their treatment of players and personnel. Decisions as well as the Kap situation pushed me away and I no longer support the team. I've given away all jerseys did not buy season tickets for the last 2 years (for the first time in a decade)

I played football in HS And College, I have myself been pushed to return from an injury. And even been cleared by doctors to do so, but chose to sit because I didn't feel ready.

That shit happens all the time.

My beef in all. Of this is bumm ass niggas tagging me. Saying Iggy said he was misled about his injuries.
That didn't fuckin happen.

Holy shit. Are you serious?

You're saying "He didn't say it was sunny.... he said that there were no clouds out and it was in the middle of the day and crepuscular rays were everywhere!".

Are you literally trying to argue the semantics of "They put the injury report out that wasn't my true injury so I had everyone asking me when I was coming back"... when the literally point of his story is "Had they told everyone I had a fucking fractured leg, I wouldn't have people asking me immediately if I was ready". Then he goes into the spin of playing through injury + being a hero is sold to athletes.

You can't be this obtuse. You sound like a Trump supporter who is running around one of his crazy ass comments. :smh:

I'm done. Its pointless talking with you about this. :smh:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Keep the goal posts moving.

The patriots and every NFL team do not give their guys time to heal. The cut them if they're injured. Pump them full of opioids, dust them off and send them out there with broken arms, fingers ect.

Pretend all you want

Kecon looney was ruled out of the series and demanded to play. Forced reevaluation and chosen to play because he couldn't hurt it anymore.

Boogie rushed back from his initial injury and played before anyone thought he could... Then came back from the Quad tear also due to his efforts.

They sat Klay when Klay said he could play (we will pretend that didn't happen)... I guess the forced him to shoot them free-throws after the ACL tear too.

KD felt he could save his squad and felt the team management and teammate alike needed him to play KD was out 9 games plus games.. Media and guys on this board were saying KD could play but was sitting to spite the team... (Let's ignore that too)

Bottom line, the Warriors don't have a history of the Risking thier players health.

Iggy did not say he was lied to he said the media was lied to.

Iggy did not say the team doctors or pressure caused KDs injury, he said it was an act of God and would have happened even if his calf did not get injured.

Dudes are gossiping like women and pretending to be doctors to spin a narritive.

Lol why was Iggy fighting with the front office about his injury?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Holy shit. Are you serious?

You're saying "He didn't say it was sunny.... he said that there were no clouds out and it was in the middle of the day and crepuscular rays were everywhere!".

Are you literally trying to argue the semantics of "They put the injury report out that wasn't my true injury so I had everyone asking me when I was coming back"... when the literally point of his story is "Had they told everyone I had a fucking fractured leg, I wouldn't have people asking me immediately if I was ready". Then he goes into the spin of playing through injury + being a hero is sold to athletes.

You can't be this obtuse. You sound like a Trump supporter who is running around one of his crazy ass comments. :smh:

I'm done. Its pointless talking with you about this. :smh:

At this point I'm hoping he does work for the Warriors because this just straight up playing dumb "splannin" is pretty unbelievable :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh worry about them 40 years.

You lied
You celebrated injuries
You are a bum ass nigga
giphy.gif

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol why was Iggy fighting with the front office about his injury?
He never said that.

You inferred that.

He said the report to media was a bone bruise, he was told he had a fracture and his teammates and media were looking at like when you gonna play.

He didn't say he was fighting with the front office.

However if he had been fighting with the front office, how did he win and KD lose?

Why did they sit Klay when Klay himself said he could play in game 3? They win that game and the series is much different.

Iggy didn't play during the WCF post injury even facing game 7 elimination.

Yes I'm a Warriors fan. But you can't cherry pick and add your spin when the facts don't back you.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gay_Carver missing in action. Prolly changed his screen name by now and will re emerge as a "longtime" Raptors fan.

LordSinister finally shut the fuck up too.

Thank you Kawhi, thank you Lowry, thank you Spicy P.
Lmaooooo

Nigga gotta thank an entire different squad because his man came. Up short.

You and Amajorfucup over here clinging to the nuts of every team but your own.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
0-5
"Greatest role player to his teammates ever"

It's cool...

Curry will. Just have to live with being the reason the GOAT convo is dead... Let's not forget the only. Unanimous MVP and being 3-1 against lebron

He killed your man's and your dreams, legacy and ran him out his home town (for the 2nd time)

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
He never said that.

You inferred that.

He said the report to media was a bone bruise, he was told he had a fracture and his teammates and media were looking at like when you gonna play.

He didn't say he was fighting with the front office.

However if he had been fighting with the front office, how did he win and KD lose?

Why did they sit Klay when Klay himself said he could play in game 3? They win that game and the series is much different.

Iggy didn't play during the WCF post injury even facing game 7 elimination.

Yes I'm a Warriors fan. But you can't cherry pick and add your spin when the facts don't back you.

Iggy said quote: “So I’m fighting with the team, I’m fighting with people, I’m fighting with the media and my teammates ask me every day how I’m feeling."

So who is this team he is fighting with?

Its not his teammates cause he clearly seperated them.

Who did Iggy fight with?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's cool...

Curry will. Just have to live with being the reason the GOAT convo is dead... Let's not forget the only. Unanimous MVP and being 3-1 against lebron

He killed your man's and your dreams, legacy and ran him out his home town (for the 2nd time)

Curry cant even establish his own legacy or get more western conference all star votes than Bron but he somehow saved MJs legacy from him? :lol: MJ will never been seen as an unquestioned GOAT again. After that '16 chokejob yall elevated Bron above him just like youre elevating Kawhi above KD and Lowry above Curry right now. MJs legacy takes more hits today and most people understand today he has the shallowest most basketball dumb fanbase that will say anything to keep him propped up for the sake of a FASHION BRAND. Steph and the Dubs failed him. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For 3.5 my neighbors better be in another zip code.

My aunti house in south bend is massive compared to this.
Thats 8000 sq ft young brother.. Thats pretty fucking massive... especially for a city home. I dont know your auntie, but im guessing her house aint much lager than that.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Thats 8000 sq ft young brother.. Thats pretty fucking massive... especially for a city home. I dont know your auntie, but im guessing her house aint much lager than that.
He doesn’t even have a pool HOUSE.

my aunti has a bowlin alley in her shit

Her shit over 10,000 easily.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Cranrab, klutz sports , lebronze and Kurt rambis

I didnt realize how hard that nigga was on Klay Thompsons dick last year. He got like 20 posts crying bout the Lakers going after Klay or not being able to get him.

Time for Bron to blame the coach for the current locker room situation. Trade everyone and then complain to the media. Only thing is this time it comes with injuries

Dude, I have no problem with the power move and the guys sticking together and building businesses.

I just don't want my franchise to become the Snicks after he leaves. I'm all for the brothers making moves, but don't act like shit is all grits and gravy for all the other players that aren't on Klutch.

Shit is hella awkward when you're in the locker room and cats know you are telling your agent to tell magic to ghost you.

That's also why it might be hard to get another non Klutch superstar to come to the Lakers. Would you go if you were KD or Klay or Kawhi knowing the other 2 dudes are part of a separate Voltron?

We will see.

Let the record show I didn't want the circus and fuckboy pageantry that comes with Lebron. So far we only have a .500 record

Did I ever say I don't want Lebron? What I don't want is gutting the roster and draft picks for a dude that will be 35 next year and just missed 6 weeks. The fact that the Lakers are trying to do this on the rush and are getting Danny Ainged in the process.

Gut the squad and next year we will take on more shit contracts next February. It's the cycle. If Lebron was 29 30 and was getting AD That's a smart move.

That Steve Nash shit, Lou awww Dang and Timofey Mass garbage deals fucked the team for years.

Fuck AD till he has on the purple and gold. The best move is Bron for AD straight up. Then you can get Kawhai and maybe Klay to come. Let's see if anyone wants to Voltron up with Bron after looking at the other players post team up.

Sarcasm bro. You should not be building a team around Bron until he changes his game up. He should spend more time in the post, but hey go ahead and waste energy bringing the ball up and pounding it for 10 seconds

A whole lot of dudes going to eat crow and humble pie. I called all the shit that went down this year but was labeled a hater and fake fan.

Naw cuzz, I'm Negrodamus and you false prophets will bow beneath my grandeur.

Hey @shaddyvillethug will you be my spokesman like Ebony Maw?

I'm about to make half the ninjas in this thread disappear. :roflmao::roflmao:

The nigga that spent a decade saying Bron shouldnt be mentioned with Jordan and Kobe easily mentions Steph with Wilt. :smh:

Truth be told, Steph changed the game as Wilt did. You have to pick him up 40 feet from the basket. Dudes are getting wide open looks. It's a similar effect when Bron draws and kicks, but people before him have done that. Nobody ever had to plan for the type of shooting Steph does cause it has never been done before to that level. Add the handle and quickness and you have one of the best guards to ever play the game.

Not all stats are proof of greatness or a measure of it. Westbrook averages a triple-double but doesn't move the needle for the league. As much as I hate the way Harden plays, he's turned chucking into an art form and I expect others to follow. Neither of them is as good as Steph but they all have MVP status

LordSinister was cupcaking and spreading likes to Gay_Carver all last season. He swore LeBron came to LA to retire and no one wanted to play with him. He shitted on Magic all year but been mum on Pelinka since seasons end. This summer and season he gon act like he always believed. :roflmao2: