NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Goddammit. Sixers turned down a deal for Patrick Beverly and Trevor Ariza for Nerlens Noel? Fuck I would have done that!!! We really want Kristen Dunn then.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man I hate to be crass but idgaf...we ain't doing shit for a long time...he is just another body on the bench to ensure we have @ least 12 players before the season starts...I'm still all in tho...we might end up w/ 2 late 1st round picks (we already have #20 and might get #22 if the CHA trade happens)...so that's something @ least :dunno:

Optimism my brothers, optimism. We got almost 55 mil to play around with and we're putting together a nice young nucleus of talent. We pull that trade off adds two more young heads to the lineup with around 47 mil to spend. We get Conley and we could turn things around sooner than later

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Optimism my brothers, optimism. We got almost 55 mil to play around with and we're putting together a nice young nucleus of talent. We pull that trade off adds two more young heads to the lineup with around 47 mil to spend. We get Conley and we could turn things around sooner than later

I tried to be optimistic until I read the celts get our first rounder next year too which will probably be another top 3-5 pick :(

Philli

Rising Star
Registered
Goddammit. Sixers turned down a deal for Patrick Beverly and Trevor Ariza for Nerlens Noel? Fuck I would have done that!!! We really want Kristen Dunn then.

That is a terrible deal for the Sixers. Why get older players who have no upside for Nerlens?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Sigh. That's why the game is not won on paper. Everyone had the spurs winning it the minute Alderidge signed.

I didn't have the Spurs winning I've said from jump they have problems with the PG play and sure enough PG burned them...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Bro I don't want either one of them dude! I would have been hot as hell if they pulled that off. We can definitely get more for him than a broken-down limited Beverly and the poor man's James Posey now. I'm good! LMAO

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perimeter defense, Championship experience, Veteran presence in the locker room for a few

not worth it man yall aren't competing for anything next year...sign some cheaper older guys that won't cost you one of your core players. ..Bev and ARiza really LOL....thats an insult.

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not worth it man yall aren't competing for anything next year...sign some cheaper older guys that won't cost you one of your core players. ..Bev and ARiza really LOL....thats an insult.

Your current core cant win 20 games. Noel has upside but the talk out of Philly is you got a log jam in the middle. Embid, Okafor, Noel, Simmons. I would make the trade

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your current core cant win 20 games. Noel has upside but the talk out of Philly is you got a log jam in the middle. Embid, Okafor, Noel, Simmons. I would make the trade

doesn't mean you make a trade that doesn't help your team..Bev isn't a guard that can help them maybe if they signed him off free agency...plus you don't even know if Embid is greg oden.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Yea they're top payers all will be young.
That would've been a nice mix of veteran leadership and defense

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are correct but KD is on the table you passing him up to keep Barnes?
Don't forget bro they got Kevin looney last year..he would have been top 5 pick if it wasn't for his hip..have him learning from kd and iggy:eek2:..these mofos don't realize GS still in great position for years..sometimes one needs to get bitch slapped to realize what you have and where you at...

Reactions: BDR

Philli

Rising Star
Registered
Yea they're top payers all will be young.
That would've been a nice mix of veteran leadership and defense

Neither Ariza nor Beverly can provide the veteran leadership they need.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

michaeljordan_rtr_img.jpg

Mike strikes again. More white boys. :lol:

Reactions: LSN