NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's the desperate one

a lot of teams are actually hesistent to make deals with him especially after he robbed the nets :lol:...I agree we do have to many guards.

but its a good position to be in. after this draft we will have, Thomas, Bradley, smart, Dunn, Rozier, RJ hunter. ..6 guards :hithead:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a lot of teams are actually hesistent to make deals with him especially after he robbed the nets :lol:...I agree we do have to many guards.

but its a good position to be in. after this draft we will have, Thomas, Bradley, smart, Dunn, Rozier, RJ hunter. ..6 guards :hithead:

Y'all got over but still can't make it out the first round...smh

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL...takes time man, we are patient its not going to happen like it did 8 years ago when we were last in the league and won the chip next year..different league with different players right now.

True. Would you throw the house to try to convince Cousins to come ?

3rd pick, Smart, Johnson and Hunter?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
For K Love? Danny had a hard on for getting Love to Boston for a minute

Would like to say I hope not, but why should I give a dam, far as what happens...Bron got him another title...i'm Gucci

Crowder, Bradley and 3th pick for Love is nasty tho

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Irving, Mo, Delly
Bradley, Smith
James,Jefferson, Shum, jones
Crowder, Frye
TT,

Would leave some big holes, they would damn near have to bring TMo back

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Irving, Mo, Delly
Bradley, Smith
James,Jefferson, Shum, jones
Crowder, Frye
TT,

Would leave some big holes, they would damn near have to bring TMo back

If KD go to the Warriors that puts them over the top and will beat the cavs

Small ball line up

Curry-Livingston
Klay
Iggy
Draymond
KD

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mavericks Targeting Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley As Top Priorities
JUN 23, 2016 5:01 PM

Whiteside_Hassan_mia_150127.jpg

The Dallas Mavericks expect to be granted a meeting with Hassan Whiteside in the opening hours of free agency.

The Mavericks are targeting Whiteside and Mike Conley as they attempt to remain competitive in the final seasons of Dirk Nowitzki's career.

Whiteside and Conley are both expected to command maximum contracts, prices that sources say the Mavs are prepared to pay.

The Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs are among the teams that would interest Conley. Conley's interest in the Mavericks is in large part due to his respect for Rick Carlisle.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If KD go to the Warriors that puts them over the top and will beat the cavs

Small ball line up

there is no put them over the top. we just saw a 7 game series where the final game and the series ultimately was decided by 4 points.
if steph plays better its back to back he did not so here we are. there is no put them over the top however the team needs to get better because either you're getting better or worse nobody stays the same.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mavericks Targeting Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley As Top Priorities
JUN 23, 2016 5:01 PM

Whiteside_Hassan_mia_150127.jpg

The Dallas Mavericks expect to be granted a meeting with Hassan Whiteside in the opening hours of free agency.

The Mavericks are targeting Whiteside and Mike Conley as they attempt to remain competitive in the final seasons of Dirk Nowitzki's career.

Whiteside and Conley are both expected to command maximum contracts, prices that sources say the Mavs are prepared to pay.

The Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs are among the teams that would interest Conley. Conley's interest in the Mavericks is in large part due to his respect for Rick Carlisle.
I hope they sign Whiteside ho ass.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yea but we've seen crazy shit happen recently

True but that was a 4pt win... 4 pts anyone on GS could have had..

KD is a sure shot replacement for Barnes.. That's a guaranteed 25ppg at that position and that's without KD even trying

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
there is no put them over the top. we just saw a 7 game series where the final game and the series ultimately was decided by 4 points.
if steph plays better its back to back he did not so here we are. there is no put them over the top however the team needs to get better because either you're getting better or worse nobody stays the same.

True but if Barnes scores 10 pts y'all win Lmaooo

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
@LSN how you feel about potential bringing in Lamb at 7 mil a year?

You think he can be a starter or productive 6 man atleast?

man I hate to be crass but idgaf...we ain't doing shit for a long time...he is just another body on the bench to ensure we have @ least 12 players before the season starts...I'm still all in tho...we might end up w/ 2 late 1st round picks (we already have #20 and might get #22 if the CHA trade happens)...so that's something @ least :dunno:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mofos be forgetting what really just happened..haters though

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
True but that was a 4pt win... 4 pts anyone on GS could have had..

KD is a sure shot replacement for Barnes.. That's a guaranteed 25ppg at that position and that's without KD even trying

Sigh. That's why the game is not won on paper. Everyone had the spurs winning it the minute Alderidge signed.

Reactions: LSN