NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Hey you fucking bitch notice i only call out @LordSinister when i mention the bum!? Thats because he would always defend the piece of shit and blame Lebron for his failures and "lack of rhythm". Im reminding @LordSinister that the fucking guy is trash! Now go stand in line for some new sneakers.. Faggut.

If the Lakers slide down to to the 8th seed its LeBron's fault. I knew he couldn't play in the West. They need Anthony Davis.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bam
Aldridge
Jimmy
Oladipo
Lowry

:puzzled:
You can have him. Raptors asking too much. :smh:

sbJEbX.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sixers, Nets and Bucks playing incredible basketball right now
Right. And I don't want the Sixers to do shit at the deadline. Chemistry is there. We good and deep. Let those other teams overpay for dudes just to say they made a move. Sometimes you don't have to do shit. Hiring Doc was the best deal we could have made. Korkmaz, Milton, Bradley, Thybulle, Harris all ballin'. Don't fuck up that chemistry.

ZjgCD9.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

The Cleveland Cavaliers have been running their operations a little differently since owner Dan Gilbert suffered a stroke in 2019.

According to Joe Vardon and Jason Lloyd of The Athletic, it apparently has become clear that Gilbert’s son, Grant, is running the show behind the scenes and is likely to take over the franchise.

Grant Gilbert, is currently the team's director of content and brand strategy at the age of 23

I saw this and blew this off because one of them is always wrong. Joe Vardon is the same dude that said Lebron was staying....Not even, the Cleveland media take him seriously.

They're probably grooming the idiot's son and putting people around him til he's ready.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Hey you fucking bitch notice i only call out @LordSinister when i mention the bum!? Thats because he would always defend the piece of shit and blame Lebron for his failures and "lack of rhythm". Im reminding @LordSinister that the fucking guy is trash! Now go stand in line for some new sneakers.. Faggut.
My point was proven last night. Brandon Ingraham became an all star, Jordan Clarkson is the 6th man of the year and Julius Randle is single handedly leading the snicks to the playoffs.

Lebron is one of the greats, but his style doesn't develop young players. There is no offense, just Lebron making the reads and calling the shots.

Kuzma is going through the same shit Bosh went through, but he's not nearly as good.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
My point was proven last night. Brandon Ingraham became an all star, Jordan Clarkson is the 6th man of the year and Julius Randle is single handedly leading the snicks to the playoffs.

Lebron is one of the greats, but his style doesn't develop young players. There is no offense, just Lebron making the reads and calling the shots.

Kuzma is going through the same shit Bosh went through, but he's not nearly as good.

LeBron's style wins championships. Young players typically arent on championship teams, not just his. Those guys were never gonna flourish in LA. I dont think any true Laker fan would trade last year's chip for a chance to watch Josh Hart develop. Clarkson and Randle was already gone when Bron came anyway. The other players were traded for AD. Nuff said.

Kuzma isnt going thru what Bosh went thru. Bosh was an underachiever who stayed injured in Miami but because people hate LeBron so much its depicted that Bron made him "sacrifice his game" and if Miami wouldve featured him instead he wouldve gave you 20 and 20 a night. The reality is Bosh led them in rebounds only once in 5 years and was an inconsistent scorer. He also missed alot of games regular season and playoffs. Bosh actually wanted to win championships too, it wasnt just to help LeBron, but its depicted that he "sacrificed himself" for nothing. :lol:

Kuzma is a glue guy he's not a star or all star like Bosh once was. He is becoming more well rounded but for the 2nd time in 3 years we see the Lakers are a lottery team without LeBron, as they were when he got there.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
What I'm saying is Lebron needs vets. Bosh was the man for years on a lottery team. So was Kevin Love. Guys whose game was established wanted to win and changed for the benefit of the team.

Nobody goes through that process when you have Lebron.

As a fan I wanted to see what the players would grow into. When you get Lebron you push all your chips to middle and hope you cash out. So far it's worked, you got a chip and might get another, but lets not lie about what's going on.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree, he’s had some Very Good young players who don’t develop with him on the team. They leave and prosper.

I don’t like the offense the run with Lebron but it’s successful for the most part. But I still don’t like it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What I'm saying is Lebron needs vets. Bosh was the man for years on a lottery team. So was Kevin Love. Guys whose game was established wanted to win and changed for the benefit of the team.

Nobody goes through that process when you have Lebron.

As a fan I wanted to see what the players would grow into. When you get Lebron you push all your chips to middle and hope you cash out. So far it's worked, you got a chip and might get another, but lets not lie about what's going on.

You are literally the only person I know clinging onto the 16 win 20 win days of Clarkson and gang. What has any of them won?

This is why I say NBA championships are overrated and not really as important as previously projected. Likeability and what you look like goes way further than statistics and chips.

I can pull direct quotes of yours 4-5 years ago where you said you just want the Lakers to win again. Well they did and you barely posted last year and are reminiscing on the 20 win days. LeBron winning in LA and surpassing Kobe is always gonna be bittersweet to you. I get it. But lets not do the whole "LeBron is too heavy handed we could have Clarkson and Hart" stuff. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I agree, he’s had some Very Good young players who don’t develop with him on the team. They leave and prosper.

I don’t like the offense the run with Lebron but it’s successful for the most part. But I still don’t like it.

Name a young player that played with LeBron then won a championship on another team?

Anthony Davis is a young player, is LeBron holding him back too?

Few NBA players can handle the pressure of winning and always being expected to compete on a LeBron team. So its even worse for young guys. Its easier to flourish on a team with low expectations that wont be competing for a chip.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name a young player that played with LeBron then won a championship on another team?

Few NBA players can handle the pressure of winning and always being expected to compete on a LeBron team. So its even worse for young guys. Its easier to flourish on a team with low expectations that wont be competing for a chip.

Now you know that I can’t have a conversation you, because then you’ll start talking about sneakers and skin tones.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Now you know that I can’t have a conversation you, because then you’ll start talking about sneakers and skin tones.

Exactly there isnt none. I rest my case.

Young players cant handle the pressure of winning championships so lets blame LeBron.

15 years ago though, it was "Fuck Smush Parker, Kwame Brown you cant expect him to win with that"

Likeability, proximity to white people >>>> NBA chips, stats

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
anytime u can take smush parker and kwame brown to the playoffs TWICE you are the fucking man.

Re: Thunder Series Thread

Fuck Smush Parker

I'm rolling with D-Fish. It's a matter of character and veteran know how. Plus, he's the only laker that ain't scared of Kobe

But he still had more overall talent.

Kobe made Smush Parker into a viable starting point guard, and Chris Mihm a starting center. :smh::smh:

Don't even mention Kwame, Slava Medvedenko, Brian Cook and Deavean George. :smh::smh::smh:

47 games with Cook as the starting PF and Luke Walton as the 6th man. :lol:

Kobe was burdened with 2 dark skinned young players (1 a former #1 overall) so it was different and different reaction. :lol: You see no concern for their development, he deserves props just for playing wit them dark niggas. :lol: The Lakers got rid of a bunch of light skin players to accomodate LeBron so folks are gonna be more sympathetic to them. It is what it is.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You are literally the only person I know clinging onto the 16 win 20 win days of Clarkson and gang. What has any of them won?

This is why I say NBA championships are overrated and not really as important as previously projected. Likeability and what you look like goes way further than statistics and chips.

I can pull direct quotes of yours 4-5 years ago where you said you just want the Lakers to win again. Well they did and you barely posted last year and are reminiscing on the 20 win days. LeBron winning in LA and surpassing Kobe is always gonna be bittersweet to you. I get it. But lets not do the whole "LeBron is too heavy handed we could have Clarkson and Hart" stuff. :lol:
I actually liked the post Magic Lakers. Elden Campbell, Sedalle, Doug Christie, Vlade. They played hard and were fun to watch.

Tell me a squad with Randle, Ingraham, Clarkson, Hart, Russell, Thomas Bryant, Zubac, Kuzma, Lonzo, Nance Jr, Mitchell Robinson instead of Wagner, the 2019 pic and some vets wouldn't be a playoff squad.

I just wanted to see the team grow. As a Dodger fan in the 70's I got to see an infield grow together and play in several world series. It's an old school kind of thing.

As far as posting, I missed most of last season working overseas, and I told you I wasn't going to argue or troll you. I'm just responding to granpa cause he misses the glory days of Wes Unsel and company. Imagine being 75 and only seeing 1 championship? As a Lakers fan I have seen 12. Over my lifetime that more than 1 every 5 years so yeah, I'm spoiled.

Oh if you pull up old posts, find the ones where I said the Lakers should have done the amnesty on Kobe.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Kyrie is about to get one this year, with the New Brooklyn Voltron's