NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One has to acknowledge when someone works hard at something, even if it’s bad.

Losing 20 games in a row is very hard to do so

NVmPAW.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Why is the media trying to put Solomon Hill life in danger? Didn’t they see how Danny Green was getting death threats when they blamed him for the Lakers loss when he missed that 3 in the playoffs last year:angry:

i like Shannon but he is wrong for this..smh

Stephen A. talking about Solomon Hill should’ve realized it was Lebron who was there and not tried to dive for the ball WTF

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why is the media trying to put Solomon Hill life in danger? Didn’t they see how Danny Green was getting death threats when they blamed him for the Lakers loss when he missed that 3 in the playoffs last year:angry:

Stephen A. talking about Solomon Hill should’ve realized it was Lebron who was there and not tried to dive for the ball WTF

I dont agree with this at all. But understand LeBron going down makes their jobs so much harder, so this is them being angry they gotta find ways to keep watchers interested for a month. Skip Bayless and all these bball shows struggle with ratings when LeBron isnt playing. It was a basketball play, players get hurt, the end.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dont agree with this at all. But understand LeBron going down makes their jobs so much harder, so this is them being angry they gotta find ways to keep watchers interested for a month. Skip Bayless and all these bball shows struggle with ratings when LeBron isnt playing. It was a basketball play, players get hurt, the end.

‘Yeah you’re right, I have to actual breaks from watching these shows because they go overboard with the Lebron topics. They act like it’s in their contracts to mention his name in every topic, even the ones not about basketball:hithead:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rather overpay Allen than re-sign Drummond punk ass...The owner better re-sign Allen or I'm going to riot...

It's fucked up,how Harden put him in this position. You work your ass off to be a head coach and when you finally get the opportunity, the best player on the team forced his way out.

:smh::smh::smh:

They were winning after he left (6 game winning streak). This is on the players in that locker room.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were winning after he left (6 game winning streak). This is on the players in that locker room.

And injuries big time. Oladipo has played bad. It may look like he's putting up good numbers but dude has not shot the ball well since he's been with the Rockets.

They're in tank mode so hopefully this season won't really count against Silas but we know black coaches have a short leash.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Wasn't all this outrage when Bron pushed Embiid when he was in the air. Fuck dat nigga. :thefinger:

wcox3L.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kevin Durant Responds To Steve Kerr Quote About Last Year’s Warriors
Steve Kerr stands alongside Kevin Durant.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JANUARY 21: Kevin Durant #35 and Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors smile courtside during a 130-111 win over the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on January 21, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
Kevin Durant might be on the sidelines with a hamstring injury, but that hasn’t prevented him from interacting with fans and critics on social media. On Monday, the 11-time All Star wasn’t responding to either, but rather to his former head coach, Steve Kerr.

In a recent appearance on the Real Ones podcast with Raja Bell and Logan Murdock, the Golden State Warriors head coach spoke candidly about Durant’s three seasons with the team from 2016-19. In particular, Kerr spoke about how difficult it became to coach the club in the final year, as tensions continued to grow.

“That last year was tough,” Kerr said on the podcast, per Drew Shiller. “There was a lot going on — some that you know about and some that you don’t. That was very difficult.”

Kerr also reportedly joked that he had more fun, from a coaching standpoint, last year when the Warriors went 15-50 and ranked about the bottoms teams in the West, then he did during Golden State’s run back to the NBA Finals with during the 2018-19 season.

Durant found that sentiment “hilarious” and said as much in a tweet on Monday.

Take a look:

Durant’s tweet obviously got the attention of Logan Murdock. The Ringer podcast host spent multiple years covering the Warriors run from 2016-2019, so he was quick to clarify the context of the quote that Durant found “hilarious.”

“Also I want to make it clear that Kerr didn’t specifically mention Durant during his comments. He simply referred to ‘that last year/season,'” Murdock wrote.

Kerr also caught wind of the tweet later on Monday night and spoke about how he was “angry” with the way the quote was contextualized. He specifically pointed out that he didn’t directly compare last year’s season to “Durant’s last year” and didn’t mention his former player in a derogatory way.

He encouraged everyone to listen to the podcast to get the clearest version of his quote.

In fairness, Kerr has spoken at length about the growing tension within the Warriors locker room during Durant’s final year with the team. Monday’s quote is nothing new, but it clearly still irked the 32-year-old superstar, especially with the way it was contextualized.

It’s been a frustrating year for Durant, that’s seen him play in only 19 games after returning from an Achilles tear in 2019. With a combination of injuries and COVID-19 protocols, the 2014 MVP hasn’t gotten to thrive in his first year on the court with the Nets.

Even so, Brooklyn has had no problems establishing itself amongst the Eastern conference competitors thanks to Kyrie Irving and James Harden. The Nets currently sit just a game back of the first-place Philadelphia 76ers.

Once Durant is ready to go full-time, he’ll have a golden opportunity to silence his critics with the NBA’s newest super team.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘Yeah you’re right, I have to actual breaks from watching these shows because they go overboard with the Lebron topics. They act like it’s in their contracts to mention his name in every topic, even the ones not about basketball:hithead:
It's either LeBron or the Cowboys that's what they talk about the most. I stop watching those shows as much as I use to just for that.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kerr and KD go at it and Dubs fans are silent. Staying on code just in case they need to pull for KD down the road again. :lol:

KD never felt appreciated as a Dub, thats why he flys off the handle at the slightest sign of disrespect. He found out he wouldn't be accepted like Klay and Steph by that team and fanbase no matter how much he did, and bounced.

KD being so emotionally fragile is why he's not a good leader and no one looks to him for that. He is an all time great player and talent, but leader he is not.