NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With a dominant post big like Shaq, you couldn’t switch because that would leave a
smaller player to try and keep Shaq out the paint.

If a team ever got posting big, it would change the game offensively because you could not switch

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
With a dominant post big like Shaq, you couldn’t switch because that would leave a
smaller player to try and keep Shaq out the paint.

If a team ever got posting big, it would change the game offensively because you could not switch

Do you watch basketball?

Shaq would have to play defense and bring his big 350lb ass out on a player more mobile who can shoot threes

That's why both Candace and DWade corrected him.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you watch basketball?

Shaq would have to play defense and bring his big 350lb ass out on a player more mobile who can shoot threes

That's why both Candace and DWade corrected him.
Naw, A Shaq in this era would create all kinds of problems with his size. Teams would be forced to get size on the floor or Shaq would score to easily and create foul problems

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn hating just for the sake of hating...

We literally we're the laughing stock of the league four years ago now it's I hope the house burn down two out their prime former all stars come ring chasing.

Y'all niggas is miserable
We like Al Pacino and Joe Pesci in The Irishman talking at the banquet in the back. I'm Hoffa and your Russell Bufalino. "It's not you personally!!! I know it's not you!!!" I don't have any appreciation for super teams or please come help me out ass teams and that has been well documented in my previous posts. Blake Griffin running from Detroit then talking shit to them when he played against them like they did him injustice is bitch shit. PERIOD!!!!! I don't give a fuck if it's my Sixers doing it it's bitch shit. He was part of why that team was so goddam miserable. How about shutting the fuck up and owning that part of it!!! You know I'm right. You know I'm fuckin right. This ain't got nothing to do with you. You know you the homie. This some straight fuckboy shit though bruh. It ain't the 1st, and it certainly won't be the last either. But I'm calling it out everytime bruh.

fZXFcF.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I feel you, y’all still gonna have to fight one day though :roflmao:

Drummond is a good player when he play within himself but his problem is that he tries to do shit that's not part of his game...Can you imagine Kareem Abdul-Jabbar trying to do a crossover,it wouldn't make no sense.

Then,you have people look at his double double stats and not realize most of his rebounds are from him missing layups all the time. It makes no sense that he's shooting below fifty percent....

I wish him well and wish it would have worked out but I'm glad he's off the team.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drummond is a good player when he play within himself but his problem is that he tries to do shit that's not part of his game...Can you imagine Kareem Abdul-Jabbar trying to do a crossover,it wouldn't make no sense.

Then,you have people look at his double double stats and not realize most of his rebounds are from him missing layups all the time. It makes no sense that he's shooting below fifty percent....

I wish him well and wish it would have worked out but I'm glad he's off the team.

I hear ya man and Drummond does have some foolish plays where he’s trying to do too much. Lebron will straighten him though :giggle:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

@largebillsonlyplease do you still equate Steph to all this? Are you rooting against the Nets? Do you think KD replicating and winning with another squad in the East with another first time white head coach diminishes what the Dubs did the last 5 years?

1 the whole lebron thing is a gag not a serious thing only worshippers believe in this because teams have been trying to get better to win championships before lebron was born and will after he retires.
The houston rockets gm actually came out openly and said we have designed a team to specifically beat the golden state warriors. On the record not internet fodder. So can I equate Steph to this? You betcha especially as the warriors destroyed franchises and they had to reboot sometimes 2 and 3 times

2. Im not rooting against the nets but you all should be to be consistent otherwise your slip is showing period. Either you rooting against the nets or you can admit it just didn't sit right that a franchise and a player who wasn't the chosen one wasn't supposed to.do what he and they did and it invoked hate out of you. Period.

3 How can it diminish it when Steph led his team to a championship as the main guy he carried the team the entire playoffs including the finals only he lebron and jordan did what he did that year

It can't be diminished no matter how much anyone tries the core of that team was drafted
Not put together with stars after the fact kd is following the lebron footprint in that regard

But even during that 1st ring klay (go look up klays numbers and try to come here with the bullshit of well he had klay lol) and Draymond were not super stars yet and they robbed Steph on some hoe shit and gave it to a dude because he scored 16 a game and gave up 45-10-15 to lebron instead of the dude who dropped 37 in game 5 and then washed away the cavs lol

So try to diminish the dubs it's been the mission from day 1.

Can't happen

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
1 the whole lebron thing is a gag not a serious thing only worshippers believe in this because teams have been trying to get better to win championships before lebron was born and will after he retires.

Getting better and building superteams DURING a season are not the same thing. Why do all your arguments come in bad faith? Give me an instance before LeBron of a super team coming together during a season to go from 7-6 to title contenders? If you cant dont say this has always happened. And its more than just LeBron fans speaking on this. :lol:

The houston rockets gm actually came out openly and said we have designed a team to specifically beat the golden state warriors. On the record not internet fodder. So can I equate Steph to this? You betcha especially as the warriors destroyed franchises and they had to reboot sometimes 2 and 3 times

So 1 GM saying he created a team to dethrone the champs at the time equates to 4 super teams over a 14 year span being constructed to beat LeBron? :lol: Are GMs still constructing teams to stop Steph currently?

2. Im not rooting against the nets but you all should be to be consistent otherwise your slip is showing period. Either you rooting against the nets or you can admit it just didn't sit right that a franchise and a player who wasn't the chosen one wasn't supposed to.do what he and they did and it invoked hate out of you. Period.

You arent rooting against the Nets tho. Your commentary about them and KD has been minimal because you arent really a Dubs fan bruh. You are a KD fan that became a Curry fan in 2015. When LeBron was in Cleveland and his first year in LA you posted frequently about his teams and their chances. You didnt even post when the Dubs played the Nets this season.. :lol: Can you finally admit youre not really a Dubs fan? You never talked about them pre-2015 and rooted for the Thunder. You just pull for whoever plays LeBron like all the other haters/Jordan brand shoppers. I wish yall would stop pretending yall have loyalty or that yall are rooting against him to protect some integrity of the game.

3 How can it diminish it when Steph led his team to a championship as the main guy he carried the team the entire playoffs including the finals only he lebron and jordan did what he did that year

It can't be diminished no matter how much anyone tries the core of that team was drafted
Not put together with stars after the fact kd is following the lebron footprint in that regard

If KD wins with Kyrie and Harden you really believe people arent gonna say this team is better? You really believe KD won't say that Kyrie is the best PG he's ever played with? Steph hasnt been to the playoffs since he left, Kyrie took his spot bruh. He gets more love and media attention now playing with KD. Steph got hurt last week and no one even mentioned it. :lol: There are no Dubs fans in this thread anymore. KD replicating GS in BK absolutely waters down those "most exciting greatest team ever" claims from a few years ago.

But even during that 1st ring klay (go look up klays numbers and try to come here with the bullshit of well he had klay lol) and Draymond were not super stars yet and they robbed Steph on some hoe shit and gave it to a dude because he scored 16 a game and gave up 45-10-15 to lebron instead of the dude who dropped 37 in game 5 and then washed away the cavs lol

So try to diminish the dubs it's been the mission from day 1.

Can't happen

You always reference the first chip pre-Durant cuz you know Steph did nothing the last 3. :lol: Imagine if I had to point to LeBron chip in 2012 even though he done played in multiple Finals since. KD played the Dubs out, but being KD is one of your favorite players that youve cheered for for over 10 years you not gonna dress it that way. All you Bron haters have to have multiple guys to root for because no 1 player is his rival. I told you you would be pulling for the East after all that "we the West" fake talk yall was on. What happened to all the "weak East" stuff? I still got quotes yall made just 3 years ago.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
he's not like bosh.

you steadily try to put him and bosh in the same lane but he is not like bosh.

bosh got it done period.

love in the weak east or competitive west never had a team that had anything to play for after november

bosh is an impact player and was for the heat playing a completely new role

love has NO impact. none.

stop it man.

you keep trying to connect it and compare but it just flat out doesn't fit.
the rockets and grizzlies would be coming out of the east every year clippers too. just more talented. not in indictment on lebron james.

these bums are not good enough. its just like the last time he took a bum ass squad to the finals. they got they ass whooped by the west.
it wasn't because lebron is weak its just because the east was trash and let that squad represent them.
and this is your problem in a nutshell.

lebron is the greatest player of this generation and got the team to the finals

in a weak ass eastern conference.

what team in the east has a chance at the playoffs in the west?

none

1 player isn't the entire conference. but because the conference is void of talented teams he will keep going back to the finals

Bills there are some of your "weak East" quotes going back to 2014. I notice since Bron came to the West you stopped calling it that and admit you are pulling for the super team over there now. Theres nothing wrong with that but at least be honest you were being disingenuous and full of shit when you diminished the conference for a decade just to slight LeBron's accomplishments and make the Clippers and Jazz seem better? "Clippers would come out the East every year" :roflmao2: :roflmao2:  Jordan fans say the darndest things.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I'm not going to waste time refuting claims that just aren't true lol
The numbers show he not only did a lot but all-time iconic shit lmao
And I reference the 1st one because people act like he didn't do it before KD joined which is the funny part because the knock against KD is that he joined a championship team but then to knock steph you say he can't do it without KD
this is the delusion I've had to deal with.

It's both of those things at the same time KD joined a team that won a championship but steph wasn't on that team?? cause he can't win without KD
makes sense!
It's all good we are at the place where everyone reading this know you hate steph because he owns lebron in the finals and you will never get over it

all of this other stuff is irrelevant and i cant' be bothered to stoop down to a level of worrying about a dude who i beat in the finals 3 out of 4 times

wish him and you nothing but success!

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bills there are some of your "weak East" quotes going back to 2014. I notice since Bron came to the West you stopped calling it that and admit you are pulling for the super team over there now. Theres nothing wrong with that but at least be honest you were being disingenuous and full of shit when you diminished the conference for a decade just to slight LeBron's accomplishments and make the Clippers and Jazz seem better? "Clippers would come out the East every year" :roflmao2: :roflmao2:  Jordan fans say the darndest things.

1st I enjoy you looking for my posts from 2014
I also enjoy you comparing the landscape of 2014 to 2021
I never stopped calling the east weaker
And Bron came out west because we removed him from his home lol he couldn't win there it was DONE he pulled every move in the book and got swept so he set his sights on L.A. to compete and to do the Hollywood thing which I hope he excels in!

I didn't care about slighting Lebron's accomplishments I've always given him credit
You can't do the same for Steph because he haunts your dreams lol
The little light skin nigga ruined your dreams and it kills you every single day.

The clippers in 2014 had prime griffin prime cp3 and prime deandre jordan lol so let's ask @Amajorfucup how good that team was and how much comp would they be in the eastern conference at that time shall we?

I am happy for Lebron James without caveat he is great
Steph CURRY is top 3 point guard of all time
and the only point guard in NBA history who effects the game on the ball the same as he does off the ball
period.

have a wonderful Sunday morning

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
My boy just text me asking why all these Dubs fans becoming Nets fans all the sudden. :lol:

I'm not going to waste time refuting claims that just aren't true lol
The numbers show he not only did a lot but all-time iconic shit lmao
It's all good we are at the place where everyone reading this know you hate steph because he owns lebron in the finals and you will never get over it

all of this other stuff is irrelevant and i cant' be bothered to stoop down to a level of worrying about a dude who i beat in the finals 3 out of 4 times

wish him and you nothing but success!

I dont hate Steph, you hate LeBron and have never rooted for him ever. Ive rooted for Steph before and congratulated Dubs fans every time they won the chip. When the Lakers won last year no congrats or posts from you for months. :lol:

You will only root for melenated players to beat other melenated players then tell me Steph Curry is better and more important than them. NBA colorism is wack.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
wait is drummond signing with the lakers so he can join up and beat lebron?

or aren't the lakers supposed to not get any free agents or change the team in any way since they made the finals last year?

The "die hard" Dubs fan that dissed the weak east for a decade in here running interference for Steve Nash and the Nets front office. :smh: You hate to see it. But LeBron haters arent consistent or rational. They are led by hatred, an emotion.

Anybody seen Gay Carver lately?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The "die hard" Dubs fan that dissed the weak east for a decade in here running interference for Steve Nash and the Nets front office. :smh: You hate to see it. But LeBron haters arent consistent or rational. They are led by hatred, an emotion.

Anybody seen Gay Carver lately?

Interference is your entire posting history as it related to sports lol

I love this good for you! Keep windmilling at the GOD

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Sources: Los Angeles Lakers front-runners to land Andre Drummond
8:13 PM ET
The Los Angeles Lakers have emerged as strong front-runners to sign center Andre Drummond, sources told ESPN on Saturday night.
Drummond clears waivers on Sunday at 5 p.m. ET but is expected to formalize his decision to join the Lakers as soon as Sunday, a league source told ESPN.

The Lakers' star players and front office have been recruiting Drummond hard, selling him on the opportunity to step into the defending champion's starting lineup, sources said. The Lakers have had inconsistent center play with Marc Gasol and Montrezl Harrell this season, and Drummond's ability to protect the paint and rebound would allow for him to have a significant impact.

All-Star Anthony Davis would be expected to play center minutes in the postseason, too.

Drummond and his agent, Jeff Schwartz, had discussions with several teams since reaching a buyout with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday, including the Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, Celtics, Hornets and others, sources said.

Drummond agreed to a buyout on the remainder of the $27.9 million left on his 2020-2021 contract. He'll become a free agent this summer.
Drummond hasn't played a game since Feb. 12, after he and the Cavaliers decided they would separate until a trade or contract buyout.

Drummond, 27, averaged 17.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in 25 starts this season with Cleveland. After the Cavaliers traded for a younger center, Jarrett Allen, Drummond's role was diminished and the sides agreed that he would leave the active roster until a trade or buyout allowed him to move on.
Drummond spent eight season with the Detroit Pistons before a 2020 trade to the Cavaliers. He was a two-time All-Star with the Pistons.
Man these team be fucking over dudes.
I hear ya man and Drummond does have some foolish plays where he’s trying to do too much. Lebron will straighten him though :giggle:
I knew that was coming when dude was handling the ball so much in the off season in those pick games

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Interference is your entire posting history as it related to sports lol

I love this good for you! Keep windmilling at the GOD

Steph Curry is better than KD and LeBron is jealous of him somehow. NBA colorism is wack.

Why do you hide being a Jordan fan? Cuz you know we will take your takes about LeBron with a grain of salt? You would get more props if you admit your bias rather than pretend you not.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
My boy just text me asking why all these Dubs fans becoming Nets fans all the sudden. :lol:

I dont hate Steph, you hate LeBron and have never rooted for him ever. Ive rooted for Steph before and congratulated Dubs fans every time they won the chip. When the Lakers won last year no congrats or posts from you for months. :lol:

You will only root for melenated players to beat other melenated players then tell me Steph Curry is better and more important than them. NBA colorism is wack.

LMAO
you're an absolute joy to read
The illogical leaps in your head make for great entertainment

I mean the best part is you a damn lie lmaooo
Congratulations to the Lakers and their fans on a championship earned.

Great job this year.

So if you'll LIE ABOUT THIS
what else will you lie about saying I do something or won't do something or feel a way about
if you'll lie about THIS

:roflmao2: :crying:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Steph Curry is better than KD and LeBron is jealous of him somehow. NBA colorism is wack.

Why do you hide being a Jordan fan? Cuz you know we will take your takes about LeBron with a grain of salt? You would get more props if you admit your bias rather than pretend you not.

Nobody is jealous of anybody
they really like each other
you're the one who doesn't like one lol
Being a Jordan fan? Who isn't a fan of Michael Jordan??????

Do I think Jordan is the greatest of all time? He's not MY GOAT and my GOAT isn't someone that everyone else's is.

Why does it come back to Jordan for YOU?

Jordan was the best of his generation like Lebron is the best of his generation

Parlor tricks and tactics don't work on me hoss I'm certified and far too intelligent to fall for the bullshit

Step it up.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody is jealous of anybody
they really like each other
you're the one who doesn't like one lol
Being a Jordan fan? Who isn't a fan of Michael Jordan??????

Do I think Jordan is the greatest of all time? He's not MY GOAT and my GOAT isn't someone that everyone else's is.

Why does it come back to Jordan for YOU?

Jordan was the best of his generation like Lebron is the best of his generation

Parlor tricks and tactics don't work on me hoss I'm certified and far too intelligent to fall for the bullshit

Step it up.

Because you are a Jordan fan and buy his merchandise to this day but you go out of your way not to mention that because you know Jordan stans get clowned for hating. You are the most biased poster on this board relative to LeBron and always root against him. You also give extra credit to NBA players just for being light skin. Then get upset when I say Team Light Skin shares camradarie with WS who always roots against Bron and diminishes his accomplishments too. They also give extra credit to players for being light skinned. :lol: