NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What the fuck is this shit?

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sources: Los Angeles Lakers front-runners to land Andre Drummond
8:13 PM ET

The Los Angeles Lakers have emerged as strong front-runners to sign center Andre Drummond, sources told ESPN on Saturday night.
Drummond clears waivers on Sunday at 5 p.m. ET but is expected to formalize his decision to join the Lakers as soon as Sunday, a league source told ESPN.

The Lakers' star players and front office have been recruiting Drummond hard, selling him on the opportunity to step into the defending champion's starting lineup, sources said. The Lakers have had inconsistent center play with Marc Gasol and Montrezl Harrell this season, and Drummond's ability to protect the paint and rebound would allow for him to have a significant impact.

All-Star Anthony Davis would be expected to play center minutes in the postseason, too.

Drummond and his agent, Jeff Schwartz, had discussions with several teams since reaching a buyout with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday, including the Lakers, Clippers, Knicks, Celtics, Hornets and others, sources said.

Drummond agreed to a buyout on the remainder of the $27.9 million left on his 2020-2021 contract. He'll become a free agent this summer.
Drummond hasn't played a game since Feb. 12, after he and the Cavaliers decided they would separate until a trade or contract buyout.

Drummond, 27, averaged 17.5 points and 13.5 rebounds in 25 starts this season with Cleveland. After the Cavaliers traded for a younger center, Jarrett Allen, Drummond's role was diminished and the sides agreed that he would leave the active roster until a trade or buyout allowed him to move on.
Drummond spent eight season with the Detroit Pistons before a 2020 trade to the Cavaliers. He was a two-time All-Star with the Pistons.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
"Last month when someone on Instagram suggested he was going to get traded before the deadline, Williams responded with, "this my last stop champ. If I get traded, it's going to be to LouWillVille." Now if you know anything about Williams, you know that LouWillVille is in reference to his home in Atlanta, so he basically foreshadowed his own trade to the Hawks."

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't like it them and I don't like it now. Bunch a come help me out ass niggas. Hopefully that shit blows up internally with guys not listening to the coach, KD,'s sensitive ass and Kyrie's crazy ass. :smh::smh::smh::angry::yes:

MC7DAX.jpg

Damn hating just for the sake of hating...

We literally we're the laughing stock of the league four years ago now it's I hope the house burn down two out their prime former all stars come ring chasing.

Y'all niggas is miserable

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That’s what I don’t get. He said that he wanted his own team and felt like an outsider but goes to Brooklyn and does the same thing and team up.

Hell they don’t even need KD right now

KD basically dumped and replaced Steph, Klay and Golden State with Kyrie, Harden and Bk. This will be his team. Meanwhile Dubs prolly won't make the playoffs again. Dubs fans and Team Light Skin will still root for KD and Kyrie to beat LeBron and "ruin his legacy".

People are pretending to be offended, but once they go up in a series vs the Lakers its bout to be a ton of new Nets fans. Ive been calling this shit for a year.

If anything these Nets will show how overrated Golden State was if they win the chip. Steve Nash bout to be the new Steve Kerr. :yes:

Last edited: