Nd Tyson's 17-minute nerdy diss track on Terrance Howard

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe, just maybe, Neil understands that if he were to acknowledge Terrance in on any of his scientific theories he would be blackballed and ridiculed by his contemporaries. White supremacy exist in the scientific world also.

Yes, he would be blackballed because Howard’s theories are wrong and way off and supporting such nonsense would lose NDT credibility.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, he would be blackballed because Howard’s theories are wrong and way off and supporting such nonsense would lose NDT credibility.
Way off by who's standards? Western science? I'm no scientist, but I do dabble a bit in Philosophy. What Terrance is theorizing has basis in the Kemetic Mysteries. Mysteries even western science doesn't understand and possibly won't understand ever. Hell, two young Black girls figured out a trigonometry problem 'western mathematics ' couldn't solve for 2000 yrs. Let's give Terrance a chance too.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NDT is the same man that said UFO's aren't real, then the US and Mexican governments provided evidence of UAPs.

NDT then preceded to pivot and proposed the question "how do you know what you are seeing are aliens". Alien to this planet or Alien to human knowledge? He sounded like a dude getting caught cheating on his wife answering question with a question.

Physicists also tend to ridicule what they don't understand unless they have evidence that is quantified with the tools at their disposal.

I haven't really dove into the beliefs of Terrence Howard because I always felt his connection to Hollywood could leave him to spread misinformation.

I also see that the YouTuber debunkers are also going in on Billy Carson. I've watched some of his videos and he seems to have the same type of alternative beliefs Terrence does.

Billy has his own issues but I think he and Terrence may have SOME brilliance in what they are saying. People like Leonardo Di Vinci and Telsa had LOTS of failures and are mostly remembered for the things they got correct.

Einstein was correct about relativity when it comes to the energy/mass relationship but struggled with the concepts of black holes and singularities.

I think its important to figure out what TH and BC got correct instead of discounting them and discarding all the information.

Are they YouTube hustling for views, prolly. I still don't get the 1x1=2 shit. Sounds like some shit my dyslexic cousin would try to hustle on me when I was 12. Then I would try to show him a MAFF book and I had to realize I was the dumbass because I tried show someone something they were gonna get fucking mixed up anyways. Duh!!!

What I will say that it is very important to have a third observation or second opinion when debunking things. In this situation I think having a non human observation such as AI programmed by AI, non human earth species, or Alien species would give us a proper understanding.

Reality is always real to the local observation until is not. Perception isn't always what think it is.

Back to NDT. NDT is probably the best source out of all three to explain the physical universe. But he's also a lying bastard because he just the type of person the experts bring in to explain the unexplainable.

To make it short, he's probably been paid good money not to say shit. He's not going to lie but he's going to be very aloof when it comes to certain questions. If there's a nuggets of truth that will lead to anything that's a breakthrough NDT may or may not disclose what he knows.

NDT does deserve credit for trying to give TH credit in some aspects of his work. He never said THs work was a complete failure but he did say a lot of what TH is trying to convey is hogwash.

I'm just wondering why both are being attacked at the same time. Maybe it's debunking the black guy week. I've seen a lot of white dudes try to call bullshit on people who are getting a lot of views, but most ain't experts at jack or shit.

How you a fuckin expert when you are barley 30?
They both possibly are being attacked because both men are touching on aspects of the Kemetic Mysteries. Mysteries white people have been trying to unlock but can't. Due to their inability to see beyond themselves.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Way off by who's standards? Western science? I'm no scientist, but I do dabble a bit in Philosophy. What Terrance is theorizing has basis in the Kemetic Mysteries. Mysteries even western science doesn't understand and possibly won't understand ever. Hell, two young Black girls figured out a trigonometry problem 'western mathematics ' couldn't solve for 2000 yrs. Let's give Terrance a chance too.

What do you mean by western science?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If Terrence can prove his theories via math that everyone else can replicate then it will be accepted. If not, it won't. Science and philosophy are two completely different things.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Grecian didactic reasoning in deciphering the material world to ascertain Natural Causes and Effects.

So those two black girls didn’t use western standards to prove their theory? They were trained here in America in our education system.

I’m not sure where you’re going with this. Howard’s theories are mathematically wrong. You can believe 1 x 1 = 2 if you want to. :dunno:

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terrence is not wrong on his theories, he just could not provide proof or working models to support them or disprove existing thories. Still made for good conversation to explore the possibities.
If you ready his theories on VR, he was right, but he failed to replies and follow up the questions asked.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100271394A1/en
A system and method of merging virtual reality sensory detail from a remote site into a room environment at a local site.
He filed in 2010.
Abandoned

What is is now
https://www.konicaminolta.eu/eu-en/...ality-how-real-and-virtual-worlds-are-merging
https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...cks/virtual-reality-vs-augmented-reality.html

Dude was out front in the race and decided to stop to tie his shoes lace basically. Maybe he had some personal stress with life and just could not get it together.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So those two black girls didn’t use western standards to prove their theory? They were trained here in America in our education system.

I’m not sure where you’re going with this. Howard’s theories are mathematically wrong. You can believe 1 x 1 = 2 if you want to. :dunno:
The girls used the forms, but evidently they were able to see something far a many others couldn't. Which is 'Vision' and 'Idea'. And if the times symbol represents a multiplier, then yes I could see 1×1 as 2.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You fucking idiot.
It's show time!!

I walked in this thread knowing there would be an emotional Globetard that can't prove anything. Now I gotta spend 2 brain cells explaining basic shit to u (if the conversation gets that far).

But first I wanna call u a retarded donkey that never stopped to think why is there land on the equator if we're on a spinning ball of water? I hope u say gravity....look at me when I'm talking b4 I slap those colored contacts off your face. I bet u clap when talk!!

Let's be clear!! I never said it's flat!!

I just don't wanna walk around blindfolded letting pple tell me lies like u in a gay bar!!

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mayneeee, I am on a thread with about 20 kneegrows who were tambout this nigga was a genius....do you know how much knowledge you have to have to know if what that nigga was saying makes sense or is correct????.......I know one thing for sure....the niggas on my text thread don't have that much knowledge..and neither do I....

We the most, 'fall for some shit that sounds good', muhfuckas in the universe.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most important aspect of what Terrance is doing is questioning what white people have taught us. Even if he's 100% wrong on the 1×1 question, he is still questioning if what we think we know is the Truth or not. And one thing white people love to do to Black people, is lie to us. And far too many of us will gobble up anything they spit out, then turn around and spit it back into a Black person's face. This thread proves that.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The most important aspect of what Terrance is doing is questioning what white people have taught us. Even if he's 100% wrong on the 1×1 question, he is still questioning if what we think we know is the Truth or not. And one thing white people love to do to Black people, is lie to us. And far too many of us will gobble up anything they spit out, then turn around and spit it back into a Black person's face. This thread proves that.

Unbelievable :smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's show time!!

I walked in this thread knowing there would be an emotional Globetard that can't prove anything. Now I gotta spend 2 brain cells explaining basic shit to u (if the conversation gets that far).

But first I wanna call u a retarded donkey that never stopped to think why is there land on the equator if we're on a spinning ball of water? I hope u say gravity....look at me when I'm talking b4 I slap those colored contacts off your face. I bet u clap when talk!!

I just don't wanna walk around blindfolded letting pple tell me lies like u in a gay bar!!

:smh:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You know Neil De Grasse Tyson is also black, right? He just happens to be an ASTROPHYSICIST.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terrence broke the golden rule of spreading online bullshit, which is never pop bullshit so dumb that, even your hand-picked retarded, knuckle-dragging, weirdo, cult following motherfuckers, realize something must be just a bit off.
This is his major fuck, up explained so even idiots can understand.

Technically 1x1is 2. But for it to work in mathematics, a rule was made. If Terrance wants to keep it that way, he will need to find a new rule/formula that works when things break down.

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he really questioning white people? The KMTW were multiplying before white people, and were foundational to the subject we call math. Based on the papyrus we have from KMT we know how they multiplied and to them 1 x 1=1.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Terrence broke the golden rule of spreading online bullshit, which is never pop bullshit so dumb that, even your hand-picked retarded, knuckle-dragging, weirdo, cult following motherfuckers, realize something must be just a bit off.
This is his major fuck, up explained so even idiots can understand.

I never imagined that I would live in a time where this would have to be re-explained to presumably intelligent adults.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the issue has more to do with verbiage than logic. TH clearly stated anything one time equals the original.

1 one time = 1
We all agree including him. There is no argument.

If I understand correctly, he is saying u can't multiply and have less than what u started with. 1 multiplied by another 1 has to be a minimum of 2. Each side of the "X" is it's own unit.

1(unit) X 1(unit) is a minimum of 2 units

I'm trying to understand this myself so correct me if I'm wrong.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think the issue has more to do with verbiage than logic. TH clearly stated anything one time equals the original.

1 one time = 1

If I understand correctly, he is saying u can't multiply and have less than what u started with. 1 multiplied by another 1 has to be a minimum of 2. Each side of the "X" is it's own unit.

He is conflicting verbiage (semantics) with mathematical logic.

Use length times width, for example. That's the area of a rectangle/square.

1 meter x 1 meter = 1 meter squared. That gives you area. It doesn't become 2 meters squared; otherwise, you'll fail many architect and engineering schematics if you're trying to measure how much concrete you need to pour in a 1 m by 1 m area.

We do not use units in math, but we use units in physics, engineering, chemistry, etc. So he is trying to explain this with no units, which is why it would make sense to him that 1 x 1 = 2 mathematically and semantically, but it doesn't work once you apply a unit.

Math is only a baseline language of the universe. Once you begin to apply units, you can ignore some aspects that don't apply or aren't real (like imaginary numbers). Physics doesn't use imaginary numbers because they are not real, but in math, we do because it's part of explaining the square root of negative numbers.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Terrence is not wrong on his theories, he just could not provide proof or working models to support them or disprove existing thories. Still made for good conversation to explore the possibities.
Terrence was 1000% wrong on his theories, and his conversation about exploring the possibilities was absolutely useless pseudo-intellectual gobbledygook.

I love curiosity, so kudos to him for having it in spades. shit stops there. nigga gets one kudo.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It's show time!!

1 one time = 1

the specialness of your needs governed the length of this reply.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
He Basically disassembled T.H. whole theory from the jump.
Therefore anything else he wrote to expand the idea was flawed.
Then he gave a roadmap for the presentation of future writings/theories
I love how he said in the end... "The Art was good though" :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yet, you're typing all this out in the white man's language.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Don’t cut off what said. Don’t do that fam. You making it look like I agreed which is foul fam
no sir, that was not a malicious edit. nigga YOU made it look like you agree with him lol

and 1x1 is not two, it was an idiotic statement which was my focus.

your plea is uncoppable