Neil deGrasse Tyson - Space Aliens don't give a shit about Humans on earth

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Where you at, Neil?
Ya loudmouth smartass.
Neil is a liar and not a very good one at that. He knows a lot more than he's letting on and got paid a lot of money to keep his mouth shut.

He's let the cat out the bag by trying to stay the smartest guy in the room and talking too much.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
So what prompted this hearing?
Couple hoe ass board members I shalll not name mammas got caught selling pussy to aliens.

Aliens caught aids and now someone gotta pay. Dr. Faucci's jab shot in the alien ass aint working either.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
OK I’m going to say this again most billions don’t want to fuck with us because we are super primitive. Also, the hearings they did last week about aliens was to cover up something or prepare us for something. If any alien being has the ability to jump around the universe faster than the speed of light, there is nothing we could do to stop them if they get hostile.

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
Also, about the ant hill analogy: We might not be interested in your regular, run-of-the-mill anthill next to the sidewalk... but put that same ant hill on top of an oil field, and it's a whole different story. :itsawrap:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall need to get your Iphones and andriod phones out and show him some proof. Try to keep those alien pics in focus this time lol.

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
bruh....theres tons of videos that talk about the scale of the universe....this is the best one ive seen but its not the 1st

Look at the James Webb view into the Ultra Deep Field. Each blip of light is a galaxy. Not a star. Each star in that galaxy can sustain life for its many planets. Billions of planets in millions of galaxies. Let that sink in. The Theory of the multiverse just got more believable. Are there ET and aliens? You'd be a fool to think we were the only species that got lucky.