Netflix: Cobra Kai , Karate Kid TV Series (Official Season 6 thread)(Finally Season!!)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Me and the wife binged all 10 episodes yesterday.

Season pretty much followed the same tone as past seasons, nothing for surprises.

“Mike Barnes” who was Danny’s nemesis under Silver returned. He was in KK3.

“Jessica Andrews” who was Danny’s girlfriend in KK3 returned.

Good chance season 6 will need to be the end, cuz they have dragged it out in my opinion.

Maybe they could do a spin-off series focusing on the younger characters.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Why did you think the last season was going to be the last?

the last season perfectly sets up what will effectively be the Karate Kid 2 season of this show with hopefully everyone in Japan to finally take on the Family that effectively created the path that led to Cobra Kai.

I'm also glad that Netflix is smart enough to know that this world is fucking Huge and can support more stories.

CKS6_FinalSeaon_Letterhead_4x5.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not going to lie .... I actually wouldn't mind a Miyagi prequel series.

There is a period in Miyagi's life that is ripe for a prequel...

When he left Japan for Hawaii and met his wife....

Cause that's where they were sent to internment camp and he ended up having to Join the Army in World War 2.

You basically have a Japanese immigrant forced to fight against his own people.. You also have the ability to bring in Julie Pierce's father in the story, because Miyagi taught him Karate.

You could easily do 4 seasons of that shit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
All the kids turned their back on Silver and krease pretty much on the run.. Daniel and Johnny pretty much ended cobra Kai.. seemed like the perfect ending

It's not over until the "Way of the Fist" is finally destroyed.

As long as you have Kim Sun-Yung Granddaughter out there..... Cobra Kai is never going to die.

Kim Sun-Yung's legacy is probably one of the last big things out there which is why it will be perfect to have Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do officially merge for the Sekai Taikai tournament in Japan and have to face kats way more powerful and brutal.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's not over until the "Way of the Fist" is finally destroyed.

As long as you have Kim Sun-Yung Granddaughter out there..... Cobra Kai is never going to die.

Kim Sun-Yung's legacy is probably one of the last big things out there which is why it will be perfect to have Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do officially merge for the Sekai Taikai tournament in Japan and have to face kats way more powerful and brutal.
Hey guy I’m not mad at it being a season 6 I’m just surprised they did it.. I really thought it ended.. I enjoyed this series

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

this the other side of it
when people become stars its going to be hard
to schedule everybody not to mention pay