Netflix: Stranger Things Official Season 4 Discussion (Drops 4/28/22) (Season 4 Vol2 Trailer 6/21/2022)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Stranger Things stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine.

Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer (Wayward Pines, Hidden) serve as writer, directors and co-showrunners of the series, and are executive producers along with Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen via their 21 Laps entertainment banner (The Spectacular Now, Night At The Museum, Real Steel, Date Night). Shawn Levy also serves as director. Stranger Things is a Netflix original series.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Havent heard anything on this. Will check it out if it gets good reviews. Might be a nice summer filler show.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They are printing money with their subscription model. I know Blockbuster had wished they had bought it when Netflix first offered instead they laughed in their faces and then went out of business. :money:

They have ended up becoming the next big premium channel. They are right on HBO's heels. HBO still has them on quality but Netflix is killing them on quantity.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Ill check it out. Im like dang i seen the download everywhere.. im like wth hell is it.. thankz 4 da heads up

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished the season.... Dope.
don't wanna post any spoilers but for the people who've seen all of it do you think it's gonna be a season 2? I think the boys kinda foreshadowed it at the end

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
don't wanna post any spoilers but for the people who've seen all of it do you think it's gonna be a season 2? I think the boys kinda foreshadowed it at the end
yeah, i think a season 2 is coming. that was a good series.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Master-P-Clarifies-Kobe-Bryant-Comments.jpg

Season 2 come on dawg we bout to start shootin season 4 in august uhhhh!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Incredible show, its like they mixed the Goonies with Aliens, with the X-Men, with some 80's cheesy love movie, with E.T. and came out with a totally dope flick...
Knowing damn well there is no way in hell you can mix up all those movies and it not turn up trash...
BTW this is how you make a dark superhero movie (I know its not one, but they should use those writers to make one)...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man I watched the whole thing in one day, shit was fuckin dope. L got stuck and can maybe come back with will becomein one?

What those kids don't know is Atari will kill their imagination. The end of play time.

Fuckin Netflix killed it again

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man I watched the whole thing in one day, shit was fuckin dope. L got stuck and can maybe come back with will becomein one?

What those kids don't know is Atari will kill their imagination. The end of play time.

Fuckin Netflix killed it again
LMAO already finished it? Damn!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Another thing, the acting by those kids was truly a sight worth seeing, they had the look, the talk and feel of the kids from the early 80's..
Word!!! Said something similar yesterday.
Real in comparison to kids on other TV shows and how they came off. They act like real children do, not like the fake kids in sitcoms and other shows. These kids were the MVP'S of this show. They're like the Goonies, Monster Squad, and the kids from "E.T." and "Stand By Me" wrapped up in one, and I loved that!