Netflix: Stranger Things Official Season 4 Discussion (Drops 4/28/22) (Season 4 Vol2 Trailer 6/21/2022)

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched it for a second time this weekend. This might be the best Netflix original yet.

After watching it again I think the boy got that thing in him right after he got snatched. I think that would explain him being able to do some of what he was doing.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Stranger Things stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine.

Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer (Wayward Pines, Hidden) serve as writer, directors and co-showrunners of the series, and are executive producers along with Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen via their 21 Laps entertainment banner (The Spectacular Now, Night At The Museum, Real Steel, Date Night). Shawn Levy also serves as director. Stranger Things is a Netflix original series.

On episode 7...we been binging on it since early today. This shit is hella dope. Gotta see this to the end. Thanks for the recommendation

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I watched it for a second time this weekend. This might be the best Netflix original yet.

After watching it again I think the boy got that thing in him right after he got snatched. I think that would explain him being able to do some of what he was doing.

I agree. I'm trying to hold off on spoilers but I think next season is going to incorporate some Stephen King into the mix. It would be cool if the thing was originally Human.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn this was some 80s shit. It was a great show. Only complaint is 8 eps. Seems like this could be like Slasher where stories aren't related. Haven't googled this shit yet..

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
yeah she like jean grey/akira/lucy. It's definitely going to be a season 2. This is my 2nd fav netflix show, right behind Narcos

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I have to make a point to watch this today...dled the season y-day but didn't have time...hearing some real favorable comments from y'all

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Whoa whoa whoa

wpid-BoJack-Horseman.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
yo, this shit waaaay better than that daredevil shit you was telling me to watch

when did I recommend daredevil to you?

DD is a good show but it pretty much sells itself if you're a comic book fan...I can't see myself/don't remember having to encourage someone to watch it

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
when did I recommend daredevil to you?

DD is a good show but it pretty much sells itself if you're a comic book fan...I can't see myself/don't remember having to encourage someone to watch it
I was late to the show, they was about to start the 2nd season. It might have been Marco Polo, it was one of those joints. You gonna like this joint though, like everybody saying the acting and everything about it is on point for that period

Reactions: LSN

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Netflix came up with another winner with this show!
Too short and way too addictive are my only gripes.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Love this fucking show. Giving me nightmares though. Only because a nigga is an alien so I flashback to my childhood on RU 36.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I agree. I'm trying to hold off on spoilers but I think next season is going to incorporate some Stephen King into the mix. It would be cool if the thing was originally Human.

I have a strong feeling next season won't be about those boys but instead concentrate on a new story and setting.

geckosticky1

Rising Star
Registered
Though this was a great show, I hated the way they offered the lead up to the next season. That last couple of scenes was unnecessary IMO.