Netflix: Stranger Things Official Season 4 Discussion (Drops 4/28/22) (Season 4 Vol2 Trailer 6/21/2022)

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/stranger-things-season1-complete.907350/

:ssshhh:

tumblr_o91gt6iD6w1sn18jwo1_1280.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
watched ep 1 y-day...right now 10 min into ep 2...I love the detail put into this...literally every aspect of this show is so 80s...feel like a damn kid myself watching it...story itself hasn't completely hooked me in yet to the point that I wanna marathon it but it's picking up

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
good kid friendly horror show. I had problems with the monster though, bullets won't kill it but a baseball bat with some nails will work on it

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I love the setting/time they've recreated and the characters...for some reason tho I don't feel a sense of urgency to see will/barbara saved or to find out what's going on w/ this mystery creature...2 things which are the driving force of the story...I like it for the nostalgia but I can't help but feel like I've seen this story play out before...I'm halfway thru...will probably finish the rest today...def a solid show...but the story itself is not as captivating as I was expecting...I'd still give it an 8.5/10 so far tho

godmc

International
International Member
This show took everything I hated about the 80's and made it cool. Hopefully Lucas don't die.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watched. Good. The acting is the best part. Good story too.

I can't even tell where a second season might go. (I ain't no spoiler) but it could literally be ANYWHERE as for the setting. Or in ANYTIME in the past...

The nostalgia was real heavy but original. And I like that.

Barb...

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Too short...

ya I can see where you're coming from...took 5 eps for the story to really get going which is normal...but now halfway thru ep 6...I'm mad there's only gonna be 2 eps left to wrap this up now that the story's running

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
What those kids don't know is Atari will kill their imagination. The end of play time.

ironic af...last great summer I remember as a kid was summer of '89... I wouldn't fault atari tho..."just" the 90s and a lot that came w/ it lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I have a strong feeling next season won't be about those boys but instead concentrate on a new story and setting.

that would be nice...let this season end like a twilight zone ep...leave us wondering what happens but move on to a new story...@ the same time I was more enthralled by the characters than the story so I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see them back

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Wrapped this up last night.
Not sure if it was the nostalgia or the flashbacks regarding Hooper's daughter (as a parent worst thing imaginable would be losing a child) but got a little choked up.

I am sure it'll be renewed because been the most critically acclaimed and talked about show of the summer. Hopefully there are more stories to tell and we get back Elle.

Reactions: LSN

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Wrapped this up last night.
Not sure if it was the nostalgia or the flashbacks regarding Hooper's daughter (as a parent worst thing imaginable would be losing a child) but got a little choked up.

I am sure it'll be renewed because been the most critically acclaimed and talked about show of the summer. Hopefully there are more stories to tell and we get back Elle.
Second season will be a continuation

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
Watched the season over about a week or two. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't drawn in like some others. It was just ok.

Feel bad for Barb.

LMAO at Steve getting the sense whooped in to him.