New Movie Trailer: Trap - new M. Night Shyamalan - COULD THIS BE GOOD?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was a good maybe great try

It actually had me CONSIDERING it

It's false

But that is a damn good flip
They were wrong in many ways.. been tons of “naked alien movies” hell e.t was naked.. crop circles has always been part of ufo convo.. in the movie quiet place water was the aliens weakness so there goes another alien that came to earth filled with something that can kill them just like war of the worlds our oxygen killed them.. alien abduction has been part of alien mythology since forever and that can easily explain why they wanted the kid.. lights in the sky another ufo connection.. in Certain religious books they talk about other beings not from this planet them revealing themselves could also give a person of the cloth more faith cause now he knows we not alone and it proves some of those books info

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He has good ideas and concepts sometimes.. it’s the whole writing thing and making a complete story thing is where he fails.. he probably be good at making concept boards and let everyone else do the rest

sham-a-shit: I have an idea where nature gets tired of humans causing pollution , starting wars, causing mass extinction with various animal species around the globe. They said in reality there’s plants that can release a toxin that makes certain animals go insane and even self harm themselves. What if we make a movie where the plants do that to humans. At first humans start committing suicide and nobody knows why than you find out later it was the trees and stuff that was behind it. We can call it the happening

writers: thanks sham-a- shit show we’ll take it from here

You know what's funny?

He would benefit greatly from the MCU method you described.

Have him come in do his work then have Feige Russos Coogler etc look it over

Because you broke it down perfectly

It's not that he has BAD concepts ideas and overall story. He is all time great

And look at the performance he got from Josh... he revitalized his career as an A lister. The camera work color editing he GOT ALL THAT

problem now is he got the big movie yips and twisties.

He needs to get out of his own way

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They were wrong in many ways.. been tons of “naked alien movies” hell e.t was naked.. crop circles has always been part of ufo convo.. in the movie quiet place water was the aliens weakness so there goes another alien that came to earth filled with something that can kill them just like war of the worlds our oxygen killed them.. alien abduction has been part of alien mythology since forever and that can easily explain why they wanted the kid.. lights in the sky another ufo connection.. in Certain religious books they talk about other beings not from this planet them revealing themselves could also give a person of the cloth more faith cause now he knows we not alone and it proves some of those books info

The water thing always confuses me

Didn't one swim in the first movie?

I think they messed up and trying to ret com sh*t

It's like it's not a FULL weakness but they can't seem to fully navigate it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The water thing always confuses me

Didn't one swim in the first movie?
I forget about the first movie would have to review it again.. they probably have trouble keeping afloat and to much water in their system drowns them out.. some people like the term plot armor but maybe gotta give them some kinda weakness or dramatic effect on why some people get away

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I want to read your script

Your alien / religion / Bible concept is what successful big budget franchises are made of.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I forget about the first movie would have to review it again.. they probably have trouble keeping afloat and to much water in their system drowns them out.. some people like the term plot armor but maybe gotta give them some kinda weakness or dramatic effect on why some people get away

I updated my post

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't agree with him saying it was so close to greatness lol
It wasn't that close lol

giphy.gif

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I don't agree when they said why would the aliens come to a planet full of water.
Humans go to dangerous places that on the surface wouldn't make sense either.
In War of the Worlds the aliens died in a mundane way also
That's also assuming the aliens knew that water would harm them. They could have been from a planet with no water.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
it was ok at best.. stream on cable.. not as shitty has his previous movies. I'd give it a solid c++ with a B- being that the pop star element rang true in terms of music and performance and screaming lil ass kids.