New Movie Trailer: Trap - new M. Night Shyamalan - COULD THIS BE GOOD?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
it was ok at best.. stream on cable.. not as shitty has his previous movies. I'd give it a solid c++ with a B- being that the pop star element rang true in terms of music and performance and screaming lil ass kids.

Josh Hartnett carried this like Atlas.

Deserves Academy Award consideration

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was OK it was fun the 1st 50 minutes?

Was INSANE

Damn M. Night fumbled a classic
Ah...At least I didn't give shit away until you saw it for yourself. I think you think i'm right though about how draggggggiiiiiinnnng it was for some time. :D

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw it with the wife. I asked her what she thought and she was like I’m pissed off I asked her why and she said this dude is the king of almost. She said this movie was almost great,almost smartly written,almost engaging,almost interesting,almost a classic thriller. I told her I was thinking this dude is like the ultimate dick tease. She gets you hard ready to fuck and then right as you about to get it she flakes out says something stupid or does something to completely take you outta the moment and thats this movie.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Josh Hartnett carried this like Atlas.

Deserves Academy Award consideration
Nope don’t do that.. academy awards guarantees Mike sham-a-shit more movies he’s allowed to make..hell his price goes up cause he can brag about having nominations on his films. He could brag that he rejuvenated Josh career.. they will start saying oscar nominated film trap. They will say dumbshit his best film since signs. Other actors might try to rejuvenate their careers by wanting to be in his future projects. This is how Hollywood works and when you wonder why shamashit has made 5 more films of garbage it would be because you wanted to give Josh some nominations that will connect it to a shamashit project

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unbelievable !!

PRAISE: Right from the start this movie about a father taking his daughter to the concert of a famous pop star but something sinister is tied to daddy daughter day wants the audience to buy into several things. There have been plenty of real life stories about murderers and serial killers having normal careers and loving families that had no clue what they were up to so no problem there. I thought Josh Hartnett did well as the psycho off balance dad Cooper. With blank stares and quickly fading smiles he gets the character right . As his daughter Riley Ariel Donoghue also is quite good as the ultra fan of pop diva, Lady Raven (Saleka Shyamalan). Director M. Night Shyamalan is able to capture all of the corny parts of a mega star and the masses of fans one has. There are some good planned ahead moments.

PROBLEMS: After the 30 minute mark I started to question several of the story set ups. For example the FBI not doing something that would have made more sense to do from the start. Well know procedures police take in real life in certain situations are clearly forgotten in the script for this movie. By painting a character as someone who is ultra nice and caring Shyamalan paints himself into a corner simultaneously. I started to wonder if a character was a magician because I kept wondering how the character moved so quickly. Something that was supposed to be a huge secret is blatantly obvious. Anyone that has even seen a small glimpse of a concert by a mega pop star can tell that even a person that was so enraptured by the performer would know something is off and be alarmed as the concert was going on. The movie completely forgets a story thread that I actually wanted to know more about. The trailer for this movie was far better than this final product.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Lol @ him naming the movie trap. Damn near every movie he makes is a trap. Good luck. I'll pass on this one.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I watch this movie over the weekend..It was ok!!...I like how he move to get out of situations in this movie!!..
Watched it last night. Me and the wife always joke that 1 of us will lose our right to pick movies we watch if we pick a wack 1. And it was looking like I was gonna lose my movie rights for a min. But the movie turned out to be straight. Wasn't mad at all.