New Music: Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)? UPDATE: Murdergram Deux w/ LL

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Double damn you

How the f*ck you made me look like this

tenor.gif

And then like this

tenor.gif

in the same thread.

Nah man you're good! :lol:

You just thought and it definitely sounded like I was dismissive and dismissing Eminem's record sales and I wasn't.

Even though it definitely sounds like I was. It's just some things need to be explained and my perspective was just n of them.

Think of it like this. We all know how successful Drake is and was over the past 15 years.

In total unit sales. It's hard to believe that Eminem has sold almost 80 million more records than Drake.

But he has.

80 million more. :oops:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah man you're good! :lol:

You just thought and it definitely sounded like I was dismissive and dismissing Eminem's record sales and I wasn't.

Even though it definitely sounds like I was. It's just some things need to be explained and my perspective was just n of them.

Think of it like this. We all know how successful Drake is and was over the past 15 years.

In total unit sales. It's hard to believe that Eminem has sold almost 80 million more records than Drake.

But he has.

80 million more. :oops:

giphy.gif

Wait what the f**k I do now??

How much It, Chance, ASAP, Mustard, YG and Ross sell COMBINED compared to ME?

Hold on take off all the hit records I gave them.

Damn Playa you right about this Red guy

Evil genius mofo.

I got something for his head top

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I’m like a R-A-P-E-R / Got so many S-As, S-As / Wait, he didn’t just spell the word ‘rapper’ and leave out a P, did he? / R.I.P., rest in peace Biggie / And ‘Pac, both of y’all should be living / But I ain’t tryna beef with him / ‘Cause he might put a hit on me like, ‘Keefe D, get him,'” Em rapped.