NEW Thot rapper from the Bronx w/a phat ass: IceSpicee

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to work on her stage presence, ASAP! She managed to memorize whatever lyrics they wrote for her but since she ain't write it she don't connect with anything she's saying, so she ends up looking bored.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You thought it would ever end?

WHOEVER LIKES THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE SHOT BRUH. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: I'M DONE BEING NICE.

mQVfVR.jpg

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to work on her stage presence, ASAP! She managed to memorize whatever lyrics they wrote for her but since she ain't write it she don't connect with anything she's saying, so she ends up looking bored.

She has zero stage presence and zero charisma. Probably why they got twerkers dancing in front of her in that live performance. Shit would've been tragic if it were just her yo there performing.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I would eat that ass with hard knock life playing in the background
Someone needs to tell Drake to chill, bruh is damn near stalker status with these chicks
yea.... because it would be AFTER I let you have what's left of her ass.....
she not gonna wanna hear anymore jayz because i would be eating her ass while reasonable doubt pays in its entirety 6 times......
I know 6 is a random number...& basically, damn near 6 hours out of the day..making it a long time to eat ass. :dunno: :lol:
Point is.... she not gonna be feeling you or it because she gonna be tired, her knees gonna be hurting, both sides of her face gonna be sore & slightly carpet burned, & she gonne be tired of spreading her ass open.... hence the sore face &slight carpet burn... :grin::beer:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
She has zero stage presence and zero charisma. Probably why they got twerkers dancing in front of her in that live performance. Shit would've been tragic if it were just her yo there performing.

I remember dude from Pimp My Ride, Xzibit was doing a live performance on Arsinio (I think) and his song was about his brother that passed and you could tell dude was feeling every bit of that song. He had a line about never having a Plan B outside of rap and his facial expression when he delivered that line you knew he was reliving all of it.