NEW Thot rapper from the Bronx w/a phat ass: IceSpicee

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact people are booking her is the wtf.. she is who she thought most people thought she was.. hopefully they saving that $5000

From what I read, her original booking fee was $4000 but her "management" started cancelling booked shows and telling them that the new price was $20000. Man, I wouldn't pay $20000 for a three day weekend in Dubai, no holes barred, with this basic chick. Fall is here and her 15 minutes is about up.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
From what I read, her original booking fee was $4000 but her "management" started cancelling booked shows and telling them that the new price was $20000. Man, I wouldn't pay $20000 for a three day weekend in Dubai, no holes barred, with this basic chick. Fall is here and her 15 minutes is about up.

:roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Several weeks later, and she's still doing the same dry ass, Junior High Talent show-type of performance. And her "management" has the nerve to be pushing up the price on her bookings. :smh:

Someone should have thrown a bottle at dat bitch.

nO00oC.jpg

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She actually looks and sounds decant here, but you have to slow it down some.

Had to stop this shit when she said that she was a "Smoochie". Shorty needs some new writers, and some conditioning. She could be Cardi 2023, cause she's getting long in the tooth and dropping babies like rabbit shit.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Had to stop this shit when she said that she was a "Smoochie". Shorty needs some new writers, and some conditioning. She could be Cardi 2023, cause she's getting long in the tooth and dropping babies like rabbit shit.
Did you play it at a slower speed to hear how it actually sounds better?

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Most twerk videos have terrible music in the background, same difference, enjoy it on mute.