New TV: Abbott Elementary - Very Funny Black version of The Office starring Quinta Brunson UPDATE: CROSSOVER EVENT!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some fair criticisms... as to the other season. It may not be definitive especially since the Watchmen was really good but HBO shows that start based on original material (not a continuation(sequel) of original material like Watchmen) does not do well when they veer to far off. Hence Game of thrones going past the point the books stop. So I was okay with only that season because my faith in the further material would not be high to expect as good a production.
That would have been cool if HBO had just said we don't won't a new season. They really went after that EP on that show for whatever reason.

She was discussing possible season 2 plotlines and all of a sudden she's being accused of creating a toxic work environment.

^^^
KABOOM

Dark08

Rising Star
Registered
That would have been cool if HBO had just said we don't won't a new season. They really went after that EP on that show for whatever reason.

She was discussing possible season 2 plotlines and all of a sudden she's being accused of creating a toxic work environment.

Wasn't aware of all the underlying stuff going on. Okay point taken....

Kaffeine

Rising Star
Registered
I like this show. The only thing that irritates me is she looks at the camera ever 5 words. "The Office" didn't look THAT much. My small rant.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like this show. The only thing that irritates me is she looks at the camera ever 5 words. "The Office" didn't look THAT much. My small rant.

Nah son

They DID.

And this crew makes it work cause it's like when you work in an environment like that and your co worker shoots you that look on the sneak. I taught for awhile

You do that sh*t so much you get eye strain.

Kaffeine

Rising Star
Registered
Nah son

They DID.

And this crew makes it work cause it's like when you work in an environment like that and your co worker shoots you that look on the sneak. I taught for awhile

You do that sh*t so much you get eye strain.​
Its all love dude, but
200.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Its all love dude, but
200.gif

You KNOW some obsessive compulsive has a website counting all the 4th wall breaks on the office.

By season.

And I'd bet the office had more

And even if Abbott has more?

Don't care I like it.

Update: I knew it..

And I got proof

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Abbott Elementary Will Take a Field Trip to Comic-Con
By Alejandra Gularte
Photo: ABC/Ser Baffo/ABC
First, they went to the zoo for their end-of-the-year field trip. Now, your favorite teachers are heading to San Diego. Abbott Elementary, along with TV shows and movies like Teen Wolf: The Movie, Bob’s Burgers, and Mythic Quest, are at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, with some shows making their first convention appearance. San Diego Comic-Con returns after two years of virtual events from Wednesday, July 20 to Sunday, July 24. While there’s no word yet on if panels will be streaming live on SDCC’s YouTube for those not in California, some events like the Marvel Studio panel will stream live on their respective YouTube and Twitch channels. Now all that’s left to wonder: Is Tariq going to make a surprise appearance and debut his next anti-drug track during the panel?
A few SDCC schedule highlights include:

Abbott Elementary — Class in Session
On Thursday, July 21 at 1:30 p.m., the teachers of Abbott Elementary (Quinta Brunson, Tyler James Williams, Janelle James, Chris Perfetti, Lisa Ann Walter, William Stanford Davis, and Sheryl Lee Ralph) and executive producers Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker will meet in the Indigo Ballroom for their first Comic-Con panel. The fan-favorite show might not feature Tariq (Zack Fox is currently not scheduled to appear) rapping about not doing drugs but the live virtual panel, hosted by Marcus Jones, will discuss its freshman season before they head back to school this fall for season two.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You KNOW some obsessive compulsive has a website counting all the 4th wall breaks on the office.

By season.

And I'd bet the office had more

And even if Abbott has more?

Don't care I like it.

Update: I knew it..

And I got proof

By the way

This is why I don't debate much on here no more

Cause it's easy to just counter stuff and demand proof

But after you actually do the research and prove your point?

What is the typical response?

Crickets

So please if you don't believe me?

Just ignore me.

I ain't going back and forth with yall dudes

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
By the way

This is why I don't debate much on here no more

Cause it's easy to just counter stuff and demand proof

But after you actually do the research and prove your point?

What is the typical response?

Crickets

So please if you don't believe me?

Just ignore me.

I ain't going back and forth with yall dudes
old drunk typin

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@raze @gene cisco @godofwine

The importance of getting all your paperwork right. Cause when you blow?

Every one coming.
Who the fuck is the Davis chick who’s suing? Nobody, right?

From the little being reported so far this shit sounds like plaintiff is blackballin herself

“all the profits?!?!?!” The fuck?!?! ABC? Fuck lawyer took this case nigga SAUL GOODMAN?