No Thread about the bitch who got Emmett Till murdered confessing on her death bed that she lied??

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
on her death bed......

I'm happy to hear that but it's like opening an old wound.I also see that it was posted by someone who could of been related to the woman and there's a book about it that my be written by someone who could be a relative,I don't want to support any of that.Unless it's going to Emmett's family in some way.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
on her death bed......

I'm happy to hear that but it's like opening an old wound.I also see that it was posted by someone who could of been related to the woman and there's a book about it that my be written by someone who could be a relative,I don't want to support any of that.Unless it's going to Emmett's family in some way.

that old sack of sin was trying in vain to get her soul clean...

and watch some Black preacher is gonna actually try to sell this as a positive.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This doesnt change how i feel about her, and all those involved on a individual and societal level not one bit... The reality is if he whistled or didnt whistle dont fucking matter. It doesnt remotely rationalize the evil and immorality of whites.. Just further underlines how depraved a race of people they truly are.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This doesnt change how i feel about her, and all those involved on a individual and societal level not one bit... The reality is if he whistled or didnt whistle dont fucking matter. It doesnt remotely rationalize the evil and immorality of whites.. Just further underlines how depraved a race of people they truly are.
Exactly.

PLASMA CANNON

BLAST OFF....
BGOL Investor
MAN FUCK THAT RUNT CUNT CAVE BITCH....
BUST THAT BITCH HEAD....AND LOCK THE. BITCH UP...FUCK HER FAMILY 2...

2007!?
WHY IS THIS BITCH NOT LOCKED UP 4 MURDER... reckless conduct, criminal negligence ,manslaughter ,child endangerment, perjury making a false police report, conspiracy to commit murder...ECT..

Last edited: