No Thread about the bitch who got Emmett Till murdered confessing on her death bed that she lied??

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I swear to fucking God that we need suicide in doses for the sake of humanity.

#suicide4whitesupremacists

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
images

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Carolyn Bryant is STILL alive. The other wife, Juanita Milam passed in 2014.

Widow of Emmett Till killer dies quietly, notoriously
Whatever Juanita Milam knew about the 1955 murder of a Chicago teen may have died with her.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/27/emmett-till-juanita-milam/5873235/

Read the comments. Supposedly JW Milams son is a prosecutor in Georgia, and has wrongfully convicted hundreds of black people.

Side note: I recall reading somewhere that it was known locally that JW Milam was actually fuckin Carolyn Bryant...his half brothers wife! Emmitt Till came in the store and saw what was happening.
The story was contrived that he whistled at her to cover themselves and they plotted to kill him to keep him from mentioning it. The assertion was supposedly backed up by the inconsistent testimony from the wives at the trial, concerning JW's whereabouts and the use of a car. I wish I could find it. It was an interesting read and seemed plausible.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

The day black people stop forgiving cacs for historical and current racial terrorism will be a step in the right direction. Funny how when black people do horrible things to whites and others they never have a microscopic ounce of forgiveness for black perps. As someone said "the humanity that we as blacks have is our greatest strength and weakness at the same time".

My response will be just like the famous Samuel Jackson line from A Time To Kill.