No Thread about the bitch who got Emmett Till murdered confessing on her death bed that she lied??

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ok, want to do a philosophical exercise...

If black people are closer to God why are we catching so much hell.

*two cents*

Cause God has been lost in translation.
Muslims and Christians believe in the same God but argue over who is the messenger and here we are..
People of Color are closer to God, in tune with the spirit, which isn't the thing that is being taught today.
Metaphysical is a real thing and has been for thousands of years, people like Plato couldn't understand it, so it was devalued and then we wonder why we can't replicate what ancient societies who INCLUDED the metaphysical elements along with practical science to achieve those things...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
To add
if science agrees that Energy is not lost but merely transferred, where does our energy go since by their logic it doesn't just vanish or disappear?
It is a brain stimulus and quantifiable feeling- Love, Hate, Warmth, - When the sun hits my back I feel warmth and not heat- It energizes me.
Now, when I'm gone where does that energy go since by science's facts it does not disappear?

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
on her death bed......

I'm happy to hear that but it's like opening an old wound.I also see that it was posted by someone who could of been related to the woman and there's a book about it that my be written by someone who could be a relative,I don't want to support any of that.Unless it's going to Emmett's family in some way.

Bitch shouldve killed herself when she was younger.

Think of all the Black people whove lost their lives and continue to lose their lives over this type of bs. No amount of gang violence will create the type of death numbers/stress that was created by Racism.

Btw.....the family of Till should get broke off if theres about to be a book about this. And they should get a LARGE, amount because she lied. I dont know the statues of limitation laws with this type of stuff...but im wonder if more law suits can be brought up.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sheer audacity of this bitch. White people love apologizing when they are elderly or about to die. They also love to forgive a black person the wronged and killed 60 years later. I respect the elderly but have a hard time respecting the white elderly. They play nice but had to be racist just to fit in during there youth.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fucking devils man. I better not see one black preacher talking about forgiveness in this case. Bitch lived her entire life knowing the carnage she caused and now trying to save her soul. Nah bitch, straight to hell you go.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I could like this 1000 times I would. FUCK this dead CAC. Somebody should dig that bitch up and throw her body on hers kid's porch so they can see and smell the same stench Ms Till had to.:angry:
And dig her back up to hang the next day. Repeat. Repeat.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
lets all donate to keep her alive for 10 more years. and beat her ass everyday

Right, keep that cac bitch alive and then....

All black men and women should be able to form a line and baptize that bitch in piss until she turns golden brown.

cmac105

Rising Star
Registered
Fucking white people and their if I confess my really big sin before I die it'll all be forgiven. NO BITCH IT'S NOT. Die slow bitch. :angry::hmm:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I hope that cat don't try to get smart on his work emails, they'd laugh his ass out the building. :roflmao:

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

"I'm sending out this memo to say if we don't stop putting ourselves on pedal stools, our competition is gonna blow us into bolivian and we minus whale roll over and die"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Glad the bitch is dead. The next time I'm working down south I may find her grave and piss on it.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Go after the bitch's family and enslave their future generations. It's far fetched but it's the only way for justice.

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered
You actually feed into it by becoming emotional about it. It's the oldest trick in the book, you can only get back what you put out. So if you put out that victim vibration your going to see more ways that your a victim. There's untold power in neutrality.