Obama Is Blaming Black Men for the Democratic Party's Failures

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama's comments were dumb

I wish someone would have pushed back

but I'm not voting for the racist Republican :dunno:

The point is that black women are and have been more politically active. And that is true locally not just for the president

And men in general have a problem with any woman in power

There were no lies in what he said generally

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
A bunch of fake outrage for a guy that can’t even run for president. However the guy currently running says Haitians eat dogs and America will look like Detroit if the Black woman wins yet no thread about that. Just bullshit fake rage from niggas who love Trump but pretend they don’t but never say shit about him

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The point is that black women are and have been more politically active. And that is true locally not just for the president

Black men vote Democrat more than any other group besides black women

Stop believing the bullshit

Nobody is shaming women to vote for Kamala, despite Trump being a rapist and taking away abortion rights

What are Indians voting? Are they voting for Kamala?
What about asians?
What about latinos?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A bunch of fake outrage for a guy that can’t even run for president. However the guy currently running says Haitians eat dogs and America will look like Detroit if the Black woman wins yet no thread about that. Just bullshit fake rage from niggas who love Trump but pretend they don’t but never say shit about him
This is the most confusing thing.

Talking about how Trump's tax breaks made them increase their money so much. Well that shit didn't benefit anybody other than the extremely well off and that doesn't apply to the majority of posters on the board no matter they pretend

But then they stomp around the cause of shit in the hood why this mofokr get so much time or blah blah blah

Fake ass rich mofokn revolutionaries

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This is the most confusing thing.

Talking about how Trump's tax breaks made them increase their money so much. Well that shit didn't benefit anybody other than the extremely well off and that doesn't apply to the majority of posters on the board no matter they pretend

But then they stomp around the cause of shit in the hood why this mofokr get so much time or blah blah blah

Fake ass rich mofokn revolutionaries
Successful people don’t whine about people needing to do shit for them. Thats what bum ass losers do who are broke and live a shitty life. I make my own way

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black men vote Democrat more than any other group besides black women

Stop believing the bullshit

Nobody is shaming women to vote for Kamala, despite Trump being a rapist and taking away abortion rights

What are Indians voting? Are they voting for Kamala?
What about asians?
What about latinos?
I'm not talking about other groups. The fuck I care about what other groups do

I'm talking about black folks and I black men were as active as black women, then we could get mofokrs in office that benefit us more

If black men voted Abrahms is Secretary of State in Georgia. Another state not making shit detrimental to us

Active is more than simply voting. Thinking you can sit back and whine. Entitled mofokrs think they supposed to get shit .just cause

Tell me what agenda was pushing for action. Nothing just police abuses but can't even get justice reform done cause mofokrs don't vote but once every four years and then shit back

How are the looney's still in Congress that block everything from getting done... mofokrs don't vote them out

Stop believing bullshit?

I don't get my views and opinions from anybody else to believe

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No, he didn't,

The only mofokrs running with that out-of-context shit are those that were looking for a reason to get Trump back

or the overly sensitive who are butt hurt

and the sit applies to.
Nothing was taken out of context. He reduced assumed and perceived reservations to misogyny. And used a concocted issue of gender divisiveness to lecture down to a room full of young Black men. Clown shit. His time would have been better served by first thanking Black men for being the second biggest voting block for his party, and then by informing them why they should support the candidate while outlying policies and accomplishments of current administration. Again, Barry fucked up.

Where are the numbers to illustrate Black women being more active.. Further and more importantly, wtf does that have to do with anything and the lecture he gave?

Lastly, if men are in general reluctant to support female leadership why paint a narrative that puts that label solely on Black men and why waste time doing so instead of educating them on why they should support her candidacy regardless of gender? Again, Barry fucked up.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing was taken out of context. He reduced assumed and perceived reservations to misogyny. And used a concocted issue of gender divisiveness to lecture down to a room full of young Black men. Clown shit. His time would have been better served by first thanking Black men for being the second biggest voting block for his party, and then by informing them why they should support the candidate while outlying policies and accomplishments of current administration. Again, Barry fucked up.

Where are the numbers to illustrate Black women being more active.. Further and more importantly, wtf does that have to do with anything and the lecture he gave?

Lastly, if men are in general reluctant to support female leadership why paint a narrative that puts that label solely on Black men and why waste time doing so instead of educating them on why they should support her candidacy regardless of gender? Again, Barry fucked up.
All that is bullshit my dude,

He talks to mofokrs that it applies to and too young mofokrs to get after .

Thank you for being second. What are you a participation trophy supporter?

You also can't correct a mofokr by keeping them out of office, that is so stupid.

Are you going to show them, dumb fukkn democrats, by hand shit to them ignorant mofokn MAGA mofokrs

You correct them and pressure them when you get them in the office.

or you can't sit back don't demand nothing but grumble and moan just cause

I am not voting for you cause you didn't say it the way I wanted you to say it...

if there were more numbers available you would be tripping over them. But I am not doing your work for you If you want to know you will. but I suspect you don't really give a fuck and won't

For the last sentence, I wrote it like "men in general" which is true but I worded it like that for the sensitive

He wasn't talking to other groups he was talking to black men.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never felt Obama did shit for our people and this bedwench bitch won't do anything either cause white zaddy won't like that
What demands did you make?

hat pressure did yu apply to get whatever one ?

or did you just vote, sit back and wait for your participation trophy

Did you vote for hm?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you vote a muthafucka in and then make demands when they dont have to do a got dam thing but serve their term out? :lol:

You too got dam old to be this got dam stupid.
Yeah stupid you make demands before they are in office and they can tell you anything. They can't do shit but they can say shit.

They say shit trying to get in, once in you have to hold them to it.

And then use the power of your vote and if they don't do it "in office" they won't have your support for reelection.

I am too damn old but you are to stupid thinking demands mean anything out of office

Reminds me of this broad who told everything she gave me brains not to nut in her mouth.

Each and every time.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to stop cause y'all fukkn up my vibe with this shit.

Haven't done this since Hillary v Trump

Who was that young Hillary supporter that was in here every day all day... I used to love to troll him

It was him and Big Tex...who was that dude ?

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to stop cause y'all fukkn up my vibe with this shit.

Haven't done this since Hillary v Trump

Who was that young Hillary supporter that was in here every day all day... I used to love to troll him

It was him and Big Tex...who was that dude ?

Deez nuts?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'll see myself out.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact is they have the numbers and they're showing a lack of enthusiasm among Black men. That doesn't mean they won't get out to vote in the end. The truth is I'm not excited about her candidacy either but I'm even less enthused by Donald Trump. The million dollar question is why are there BM who aren't excited?

Like many BM I remember all the talk about what BW meant to the Democratic party. How BW are the most loyal voters. If you think about it Harris was shoved down our throats as Biden's running mate with all that talk. Every time you turned on the news there was a story about BW and what might happen if Biden didn't pick her. Would BW abandon the party? Felt like extortion to me. If you don't pick her we're not going to support you come election time.

The fact is conservatives don't care about policy. The only thing they're worried about is the fear of non-Whites getting more protections under the law.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did vote for him.
What did Obama do you for you though?

ACA was beneficial to me. Not the insurance but the changes regarding preexisting conditions and no Limit.

Hiring and salaries improved in my field

And I did use HAMP program

But the point is those things were beneficial to all. I agree there was no black agenda

But that isn't just on him, it's on us too because we didn't have any agenda and no pressure applied.

And losing the house after 6 months didn't help because then Congress is gridlocked.

And Obama never ran on being a progressive so why would mofokrs sit back and then complain because he wasn't ?

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
So you vote a muthafucka in and then make demands when they dont have to do a got dam thing but serve their term out? :lol:

You too got dam old to be this got dam stupid.
this the funniest shit i read all day, like they don't know how pac's and super pacs work or lobbying, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid we gon vote them in the job then BEG FOE WUT WE WANTZ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: