{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Perk was dead right here. Luka acts like a little fuckin kid. :smh: And we do get fooled by what he does on teh offensive end of the floor too often.

SGWvHt.jpg

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because they have to give it to the Knicks because it's protected

Talk about two terrible trades, KP and Kyrie :smh:

Luka is going to ask out if this keeps up

LOL. Cuban gonna realize that them foreign whites don't give a fuck about american whites. He got lucky with Dirk but I don't think Luka is gonna be so patient.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
LOL. Cuban gonna realize that them foreign whites don't give a fuck about american whites. He got lucky with Dirk but I don't think Luka is gonna be so patient.

I didn't realize it was so bad for Dallas until they were talking about Dirk was there for 30 years and he played with one All Star(Josh Howard).

I'm amazed that they won a title with that ineptitude

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize it was so bad for Dallas until they were talking about Dirk was there for 30 years and he played with one All Star(Josh Howard).

The Knicks haven't won a chip in exactly 50 years. I swear if the Knicks won a chip in this social media age. Fuck the Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets and Nets. If the Knicks happen to win a chip, nobody on that team will ever have to pay for a meal in NYC for the rest of their lives.

Cuban doesn't realize how lucky he got for the history of his franchise in winning that chip over a not ready yet Lebron.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Some media and so-called fans are being very fucked up and invasive regarding what is very obviously a supremely serious personal matter for Andrew Wiggins.

03872-EDF-20-CD-4-E38-B2-EB-D0-AC58-B12-B8-F.png

Well, everyone can rest easy now that Andrew's personal business has been revealed. I'm sure everyone's lives are better now and all the people who spread bullshit will apologize.

Every single person who accepted this rumor as true needs to learn from what a moron they were.

“WELL! I hope he didn't sign that birth certificate.” From a motherfucker calling himself “the teacher,” no less. Your school needs to be burned to the ground. :smh: @ all of you.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

And josh howard wasn’t even on that team that won

luka will stay because Cuban pays under the table

it’s not like Luka is gonna go to LA or something

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Philly earned this

Hand Embiid the MVP

PJ Tucker made some big shots

and dumb ass Grant Williams getting a tech :smh:

Last edited: