{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man, players are back playing from a torn achilles in eight months now

Agreed. There's a give and take.
Medical advancements have made that possible
Which also allows them to push the human body to the limits

Whereas in the before like '00 and before you'd have to be careful train careful make sure you didn't end up with one of those injuries

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Agreed. There's a give and take.
Medical advancements have made that possible
Which also allows them to push the human body to the limits

Whereas in the before like '00 and before you'd have to be careful train careful make sure you didn't end up with one of those injuries
Cats played full seasons in Chuck Taylor's. This new cats couldn't do the layup line in them shoes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

That's a stretch. Sixers are in the 3rd seed. There's no reason to play Embiid, Harden or Maxey.

MQGvgO.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They should give away tickets to local boys and girls clubs and elementary and junior high school kids for this bullshit

The hell if I pay for some tickets or have season tickets and see all bench players

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
They should give away tickets to local boys and girls clubs and elementary and junior high school kids for this bullshit

The hell if I pay for some tickets or have season tickets and see all bench players
I bought tickets to the Heat/Wizards game happening right now. No Jimmy Butler, none of the meaningful Wizards players. I forgot to even give those shits away. :smh: